Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
I mean for point two could just make Breeder / Bimbo pills to bypass req.

Still, hoping in future for option to give someone number without going to the backrooms <<< Me after editing NPC for over 30 minutes and rolling one on dice to stay sillent....

Waiting patiently for NPC's dates and dom Alexia.

Reactions: l1lym

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
Just wanted to drop in after having just experienced the scene when you first bring Alexia to the hotel, just to state very clearly for l1lym: That was absolutely worth the wait. I can't speak for every path through the scene, through different choices, successes and failures, but the variation I experienced was superb, and almost everything I wanted from it. The only part I was a little dissatisfied with was the final minigame to stop yourself from cumming with the reward of a facial, since I would personally have much rather creampied her. Obviously that's my own fault, I suspect could just have lost the minigame on purpose to get what I wanted, but the gamer in me just really hates doing stuff like that. Besides, the scene was quite generous with increasing relationship stats, and I didn't want to potentially miss out on any.

But yeah, this made me really hopeful that there might be a future in this game that doesn't revolve entirely around casual sex. You have certainly proven that you are fully capable of writing scenes like that, and I very much look forward to what else you have in store for us.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doomdooom and l1lym

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Awful gameplay. Doesnt respect your time at all, its insane to slowly progress through a workday. Scenes are extremely repetitive. You'll want to delete the game when you get to the 10th same scene with random npc doing the exact same thing spamming buttons hoping for it to be over when the game forces you to wait for no reason.

The dev even inserted voice lines saying "step-bro" which is repulsive to say the least.

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Just wanted to drop in after having just experienced the scene when you first bring Alexia to the hotel, just to state very clearly for l1lym: That was absolutely worth the wait. I can't speak for every path through the scene, through different choices, successes and failures, but the variation I experienced was superb, and almost everything I wanted from it. The only part I was a little dissatisfied with was the final minigame to stop yourself from cumming with the reward of a facial, since I would personally have much rather creampied her. Obviously that's my own fault, I suspect could just have lost the minigame on purpose to get what I wanted, but the gamer in me just really hates doing stuff like that. Besides, the scene was quite generous with increasing relationship stats, and I didn't want to potentially miss out on any.

But yeah, this made me really hopeful that there might be a future in this game that doesn't revolve entirely around casual sex. You have certainly proven that you are fully capable of writing scenes like that, and I very much look forward to what else you have in store for us.
Thanks for sharing! I really enjoyed getting to write a more personal / less superficial type sex scene with character driven elements, and I hope to expand this type of content more in the future.

Awful gameplay. Doesnt respect your time at all, its insane to slowly progress through a workday. Scenes are extremely repetitive. You'll want to delete the game when you get to the 10th same scene with random npc doing the exact same thing spamming buttons hoping for it to be over when the game forces you to wait for no reason.

The dev even inserted voice lines saying "step-bro" which is repulsive to say the least.
Sorry to hear you are not enjoying it, there are some settings you can tweak for things like turning off voice lines / doing skill rolls instead of minigames, but I get the feeling you will not enjoy the game as many of the scenes are designed to be repeatable rather than linear content - definitely respect your opinion not to like it.

My goal with XCL is just to design the game I wanted to play, and I am a weird person, so the design, kinks, minigames and characters will definitely not be for everyone.

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
Just had second date with Alexia at the hotel and had a more standard sex scene with her, only for it to end with those terrible words: "Don't cum inside me, I'm not on the pill," she says. I want to press that Cum inside-button so bad, but at the same time I can't... Ah, the burden of the choices we have to make.

EDIT: Could I make a recommendation/request regarding the clothing system? Since handbags and color-coordination is a thing now, maybe it would be an idea to add colors as tags to outfits, if for no other reason then to aid us poor colorblind players?

Last edited:
Reactions: Doomdooom

LynxLinks

Nov 29, 2021
I was already aware of the Bring her Back mod by UsagiTripleSix, the update is essentially my old modded game with new content, but I've never had back to back spiking attempts before.
Okay, so I finally figured out what was going on, I was playing as a nerd and still managing to hook up with woman at the bar, after checking the achievements I realised everything is working as intended.

• Haha
Reactions: TheFamilyDog

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
I get an error when i buy cock enhancement and the change doesn't take effect, there's also an error when doing chores and when changing weekly rent it auto sets to 300, just letting you know
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FreedomWizard

Mar 7, 2024
I get an error when i buy cock enhancement and the change doesn't take effect, there's also an error when doing chores and when changing weekly rent it auto sets to 300, just letting you know
I had the same issue, it has been updated in the newest version. You will have to download the bug fix update or play it through the browser version until it's available.

Reactions: JoJoPool and l1lym

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Can confirm these are now fixed, you can just download the html at the Pixeldrain link and overwrite it and it should be resolved. There will probably be daily bug fix patches for the next few days…

Reactions: JoJoPool

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
I had the same issue, it has been updated in the newest version. You will have to download the bug fix update or play it through the browser version until it's available.
Can confirm these are now fixed, you can just download the html at the Pixeldrain link and overwrite it and it should be resolved. There will probably be daily bug fix patches for the next few days…
Awesome thank you!!

ellestar

Dec 24, 2019
0.20.2 seems up to me

(not like this link ever changes anyway)

Changes I saw

Jun 14, 2024
aphrodite authored 10 hours ago
Moar fixes
aphrodite authored 11 hours ago
DatDude's daily bugfixes!
maxahoy authored 12 hours ago and aphrodite's avatar aphrodite committed 12 hours ago
Some fixes
aphrodite authored 12 hours ago
Jun 13, 2024
Teh -> the
aphrodite authored 1 day ago
Mutatio fix for cock adjustments
maxahoy authored 1 day ago and aphrodite's avatar aphrodite committed 1 day ago
Jun 12, 2024
Fixes
aphrodite authored 2 days ago

Helena.Vale

Nov 3, 2022
Thanks for the suggestions!

1. I just don't really like writing about anal but I will definitely add some in future - right now there are 2 scenes with it.
2. Yeah I will probably add some kind of progression gate for things but I like being able to get to the sex if the player wants to... will definitely think about it
3. Noted!
Hey i have a request

Can you add more mc characters like bbw, chubby

ellestar

Dec 24, 2019
(making posts like that and reporting them as having new version info is the only way I know to get the version changed in the db so that people know to update)

loshad

Jun 25, 2020
I keep hoping that this game will somehow "click" for me, but it's the same thing every time - download, play through a few days, realize that there's nothing more here than the grind, delete.

Subjectively, this is looking and feeling more and more like a Bethesda effort - big sandbox, little to no plot, shallow "choices", and modders bring in the vast majority of new content.

Doomdooom

Mar 1, 2018
Just had second date with Alexia at the hotel and had a more standard sex scene with her, only for it to end with those terrible words: "Don't cum inside me, I'm not on the pill," she says. I want to press that Cum inside-button so bad, but at the same time I can't... Ah, the burden of the choices we have to make.

EDIT: Could I make a recommendation/request regarding the clothing system? Since handbags and color-coordination is a thing now, maybe it would be an idea to add colors as tags to outfits, if for no other reason then to aid us poor colorblind players?

If your stats with her are high enough you can creampie her anyway, but it causes some huge losses in relationship stat and she ends up having a panic attack and hiding in the bathroom until you get a morning after pill.

I think its a little weird she teases you so much to start with and seems so fervent about starting a relationship with you just to completely breakdown from getting creampied, although it seems none of these girls have ever heard of condoms either so :rolleyes:

Personally i would like to eventually get her relationship high enough that she actually encourages/looks forward to it, maybe if we you get high relationship stat + her submissiveness reaching a certain point, she likes being dominated it seems, so "making her take it" would be pretty in line with that.

Also just wanted to say, i know the creator reads these, your writing for these scenes is 10/10, i know the "incest/implied incest" thing has gotten a bit cliche or whatever at this point but its a fetish for a reason lol.

I havent checked the roadmap in a while either so went to recheck, when will more jobs/pills get added? im really looking forward to Dairy Queen and Purple Pills as those are two aspects im a huge fan of (if my profile picture doesnt make that obvious) and it looks like we might need to wait until " 0.72 – 1.0 Open world updates, new pills, expansion of all currently Existing content " ?

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I totally get that regarding the creampies, I just wanted to keep creampies as kind of sacred in the sense that they will be allowed once you advance the relationship, same with stepdad. But I definitely get if people want them and mods can switch this behavior in 2 seconds if they want to!

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I keep hoping that this game will somehow "click" for me, but it's the same thing every time - download, play through a few days, realize that there's nothing more here than the grind, delete.

Subjectively, this is looking and feeling more and more like a Bethesda effort - big sandbox, little to no plot, shallow "choices", and modders bring in the vast majority of new content.
Oh I’m sure there will come a day when the modders will pass me and I look forward to that day! I do have a story planned out but I see it as a luxury to work on it and I will do it once the main mechanics are in.

My goal is for it to be a platform where people can tweak or add on or remove whatever they want; it’s a lot easier to tweak XCL than to start a game from scratch.

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes