l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
the game is completely open source
I don’t even think it’s possible to have a virus in an html file! Well maybe it is, idk. But if was possible you could get viruses directly from the web rather than downloading and running stuff

Reactions: Tanuki Taro

ellestar

Dec 24, 2019
I don’t even think it’s possible to have a virus in an html file! Well maybe it is, idk. But if was possible you could get viruses directly from the web rather than downloading and running stuff
Locally hosted HTML files do have a few privileges not given to remote websites (because they would be security risks).

LynxLinks

Nov 29, 2021
At the office I had an instance where my coffee was spiked, I threw it away, the next screen was a repeat attempt to spike me, I confronted the guy, and the NEXT screen someone put a pill in my mouth claiming it was candy. I must of ran out of options to decline / evade at this point, it seems a bit excessive though?!!

Reactions: Doomdooom

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
At the office I had an instance where my coffee was spiked, I threw it away, the next screen was a repeat attempt to spike me, I confronted the guy, and the NEXT screen someone put a pill in my mouth claiming it was candy. I must of ran out of options to decline / evade at this point, it seems a bit excessive though?!!
Check non-con option in settings.

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Or take it as a compliment that they liked you so much better as a woman that they were willing to spend $300 dollars on it.

• Haha
Reactions: gnie

LynxLinks

Nov 29, 2021
Or take it as a compliment that they liked you so much better as a woman that they were willing to spend $300 dollars on it.
I was already aware of the Bring her Back mod by UsagiTripleSix, the update is essentially my old modded game with new content, but I've never had back to back spiking attempts before.

Jackapp

May 31, 2017
Has anyone managed to get the Female club scene or know how to activate it? I just can't seem to get it to pop, spamming the dance alone and getting drinks. I think its the slut hole one.

Vottan

Apr 4, 2020
88.jpg

Its over? Will the unknown reason always be there or will it go away after the reverse transformation into a man after childbirth?
As far as I understand, the reason is due to masturbation.

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes