jferdi

Jan 6, 2020
One of the word unscrambling challenges have two grammatically correct answers. "now can" and "can now" are easily interchanged.

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
One of the word unscrambling challenges have two grammatically correct answers. "now can" and "can now" are easily interchanged.
You're right... do you remember where those happened? Sales demos?

seth23

Aug 12, 2020
Big boob problems - you will occasionally get a sore back amongst other things if you play a character with massive bazongas. Sorry it's just facts of biology, you're probably gonna need to invest in properly supportive bras if you don't want your stats debuffed...
Sure but not every fact of reality makes for a fun game mechanic. It's a world where you can "rewrite your DNA" with a pill, kinda weird that you would introduce a mechanic that's purely there to be annoying and then justify it with realism. I'd suggest to you to remove such elements.

Reactions: somebody cares

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Sure but not every fact of reality makes for a fun game mechanic. It's a world where you can "rewrite your DNA" with a pill, kinda weird that you would introduce a mechanic that's purely there to be annoying and then justify it with realism. I'd suggest to you to remove such elements.
I find it fun, making the player think about outfit choices in a different way. But perhaps I should add the option to turn the mechanic off.

Arkady

May 15, 2018
On the other hand, the pills not magically eliominating back problems could actually serve as an in-universe explanation why horny male boob fetishists would even bother buying pills that turn them into anything less endowed that Lolo Ferrari-McHentaitits....

• Haha
Reactions: l1lym

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
On the other hand, the pills not magically eliominating back problems could actually serve as an in-universe explanation why horny male boob fetishists would even bother buying pills that turn them into anything less endowed that Lolo Ferrari-McHentaitits....
Lolo Ferrari-McHentaitits I spit out my drink hahahahaha

Yeah, wanted to make it a slight nudge toward the A-to-C cup character options, which don't have the same struggles as the G cups...

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
> toSource(): received a TwineError: ":false}" isn't valid Harlowe syntax for the inside of a macro call.
very cool
I have no idea what that error is, I keep seeing it pop up but :false} isn't anywhere in my code, it's something in the Harlowe engine...

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
It's not even realistic. Not all busty women have back problems. With good posture and proper exercise there's no back strain at all. I have two Sisters and several cousins, in our family busty's the norm, and none of them have ever experienced back problems

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Is there still a save t file option?
Yes
It's not even realistic. Not all busty women have back problems. With good posture and proper exercise there's no back strain at all. I have two Sisters and several cousins, in our family busty's the norm, and none of them have ever experienced back problems
Damn, TIL bras are a scam

Last edited:

Everdistant12

Aug 16, 2017
To be fair, it makes sense that someone who's unused to big boobs wouldn't understand how to support them/mitigate shoulder pain. Maybe as a compromise on both the immersion and gameplay fronts, there could be some way to permanently mitigate it? Say, reading a book, or studying about it online, or something, and if you do that action a few times it removes the penalty but increases femininity.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
To be fair, it makes sense that someone who's unused to big boobs wouldn't understand how to support them/mitigate shoulder pain. Maybe as a compromise on both the immersion and gameplay fronts, there could be some way to permanently mitigate it? Say, reading a book, or studying about it online, or something, and if you do that action a few times it removes the penalty but increases femininity.
Yeah, my goal with the "body pillow" was to mitigate it permanently, as well as of course wearing bras every once in a while. But one mistake I made was if you take a "Nothing" slot, the game treats it as if you went out and did something in no clothes lol. So the soreness which is meant to only build up after long periods of working out, going out, doing tons of stuff, was building up too quickly.

Anyhow I have added a cheat option to turn it off completely. And the actual mechanic itself will need a bit of tuning and toning down.

seth23

Aug 12, 2020
Exactly. If your muscles are too weak to handle a few extra grams of fat in a specific place, just work those muscles till they're strong enough. A woman who can deadlift can probably lift some G cups too.

• Angry
Reactions: Arkady

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Well, show me a professional female athlete with G cup breasts that doesn't use a proper sports bra, and I'll remove the feature from the game :)

Reactions: Arkady
4.60 star(s) 87 Votes