DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Well, show me a professional female athlete with G cup breasts that doesn't use a proper sports bra, and I'll remove the feature from the game :)
The MC of the game isn't a professional athlete. I don't wear a cup to go to work, or football pads and a helmet for that matter.

Jdsiis

Aug 4, 2021
My .02 on what I would like priotized right now vs the future:

Now / Main Focuses:

- improving the job mechanics / adding more job related scenes, maybe promotions etc.
- focusing solely on the content as a female
- large amount of development time in dating mechanics similar to newlife

Future:

- improving and maybe adding more mini-games
- more content while playing as a male
- more characters
- pregnancy
- more psychological effects of the drugs over-time / corruption. Like maybe at first taking the pills doesn't do much (other than what they're supposed to). But over-time you would randomly gain more gay quirks / cock lust / horniness
- work the the skills feature. For example, if you have a low BJ rating the guy comments about how bad you are, you're using teeth and don't know what you're donig etc. Vs over-time make guys come fast. (Side-note, not sure why the current BJ mini-game makes you try and make the guy last longer, should be the other way around)

Might have missed a few things, but this was just off the top of my head.

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I don't think there's a point to arguing about this. I like having these mechanics in the game, and I've now added the option to disable them for those who don't (unreleased though). So anyone who wants to play them game with them on or off has total freedom to do so.

I find the concept of dealing with bodily changes and having to adjust your lifestyle hot. And I like the idea of finding function, as a girl, in an element like lingerie that a guy might have just seen as decoration. It's ok if you don't find it fun, disable it. The same will happen with the pregnancy mechanics - there are going to be aspects of it which you may not fully agree with, and perhaps you won't enjoy having those mechanics in game. So you will be able to disable those or enable them.

I am first and foremost just building the game I want to play... if you don't enjoy it, no judgment. I'll do my best to making controversial functions configurable.

seth23

Aug 12, 2020
I don't think there's a point to arguing about this. I like having these mechanics in the game, and I've now added the option to disable them for those who don't (unreleased though). So anyone who wants to play them game with them on or off has total freedom to do so.

I find the concept of dealing with bodily changes and having to adjust your lifestyle hot. And I like the idea of finding function, as a girl, in an element like lingerie that a guy might have just seen as decoration. It's ok if you don't find it fun, disable it. The same will happen with the pregnancy mechanics - there are going to be aspects of it which you may not fully agree with, and perhaps you won't enjoy having those mechanics in game. So you will be able to disable those or enable them.

I am first and foremost just building the game I want to play... if you don't enjoy it, no judgment. I'll do my best to making controversial functions configurable.
That's commendable. I already said it's fine, if players are able to disable elements they don't like. My last comment was in response to someone arguing that there is nothing you can do irl against breast related back pain. That's all. I know it tests the bounds of the topic of this thread.

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
The outfits seem random and I don't get the sluttier ones when I start a new game. Do they expand with the lower identity/higher femininity?

Arkady

May 15, 2018
The outfits seem random
Indeed. From my experience, you can have a start with the bimbo bikini, maid lingerie or other top slutty stuff availabe, and what's available changes over time (may be weekly, but not sure about that).

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Indeed. From my experience, you can have a start with the bimbo bikini, maid lingerie or other top slutty stuff availabe, and what's available changes over time (may be weekly, but not sure about that).
Yeah, there's a total pool of about 70 unique outfits per character, and what's available on any given week is refreshed on Sundays. Usually it will be about 2-5 outfits from each category. On Discord, some kind volunteers are helping to add new outfits, so I'll be incorporating more with each release. At the moment, outfits don't *do* that much, but there are a lot of stats and tags and things in the background that other scenes will be able to hook into. One factor about outfits I'm planning to emphasize are changing the types of NPCs that approach you - if you wear something slutty, fboy type guys will approach you more. Wear something cute, you'll tend to get more respectable chaps. Things like that. There will be exhibitionism factors as well in future, every outfit has stats for what parts of your body they're exposing, etc.
Sexy and fun to play. Very nice job!
Glad you're enjoying it!

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
hey dev, can you make more female NPC?
I'm quite focused on the pregnancy update at the moment, but if you check out the X-Change Life Discord, there is a #mods channel where some people have been adding new NPCs and playable characters - still pretty early on in development of these mods but it is definitely something that is possible and I want to focus on making it easier to do.

강인경

Jul 5, 2021
I'm quite focused on the pregnancy update at the moment, but if you check out the X-Change Life Discord, there is a #mods channel where some people have been adding new NPCs and playable characters - still pretty early on in development of these mods but it is definitely something that is possible and I want to focus on making it easier to do.
i haven't been in your discord channel, dev.

• Angry
Reactions: xana94

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
i don't found his discord channel. i only found TFGames discord channel.
I'll add this link back to my profile, but this link contains all the links for XCL, including the discord invite:

GodlessXVIII

Jun 25, 2018
This is a rare gem of a game. There's this attentive care in choosing clips that fit characters/situations and don't clash with each other. The filter is a nice touch. Skills and minigames and choices help personalize outcomes throughout the game. Really looking forward to the next version!

• Red Heart
Reactions: l1lym

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
This is a rare gem of a game. There's this attentive care in choosing clips that fit characters/situations and don't clash with each other. The filter is a nice touch. Skills and minigames and choices help personalize outcomes throughout the game. Really looking forward to the next version!
Seconded! :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: l1lym

whisper25

Mar 10, 2021
Really good game.

Great idea, visuals, and scenes (I don't think there was a scene i didn't enjoy so far), mini-games, and the fact that you can have successfull sex as a man.

A change from blackjack to 3x3 tile game was definitely good decision, because it was annoying to have to play random game. Tile game is actually suprisingly fun - I actually spent some time trying to learn it a bit, and now i can solve even 7-step ones which gives me 95% win rate (i can still roll "1" on d20). Don't get me wrong though. I'm not saying it's an easy mini-game!

Few questions:
1. What is the name of an actress from maid-stepfather scene?
2. Lore-wise how does Breeder pill work? Does it cancels not creampied orgasms, and induces one stronger orgasm after creampie? Or does it suspend non-creampied orgasms and realeses them after creampie? I hope it's the second option although game seems to follow a first one.

A suggestion:
It would be good if at generic sex encounters (both as male and female), scene would shift a bit depending on how many orgasms female side has (or how many orgasms are ruined on a Breeder pill). It doesn't need to be anything too big - maybe some different flavour text, or change in one of pictures? It would be more fun to play those scenes at this stage of developement. So far i've only seen different text when your female partner cums 4th time (It might be that I haven't played enough yet - so far I played 17 days and my starting strength was only "1").

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 87 Votes