JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
I can't make any of the mods to work for some reason.
Here's a few common tips:
- Don't just drag and drop mod files in your game folder, use the mod loader instead to add and load mods into your game
- Make sure you launch the game with "X-Change Life Mod" html
- check if your mods are compatible with your game version
- Some mods require other mods to work properly so be aware of their requirements before using them

Last edited:

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
In celebration of hitting 10k discord members today, I'm releasing the new version!

XCL 0.21 – Dairy Queen

choices.png

Release notes

New:

• Dairy Queen pill, demo, and punishment scenes (must have non-con enabled) – new side effect and “Milktris” minigame
  • New Secretary threesome scene and side job added
  • Sperm defense minigame added – play it to avoid getting impregnated! (Buy nanobot birth control method at the Pharmacy – you play it when impregnated, or practice at night if you buy a computer). This is great if you’ve been given a Breeder pill.
  • Makeup added – buy supplies at the mall, learn looks from other girls, or put together your own custom looks!
  • Volleyball added (female players) – this is currently still WIP, volleyball is pretty simple atm and needs expansion
  • Female friendship at the beach added
  • Lots of new Bimbo features and interactions – tons of this!
  • I replaced Harlowe Audio Library with my own audio engine – meaning sound works again on iOS! And we finally have audio sliders! Press 3 or press the audio button to open the new menu.
  • MCF mod framework integrated into game
  • UI improvements, tippy.js replaced with custom library, new indicator for action points
  • Pregnancy accelerators added to the X-Change Pharmacy – pregnancy can be sped up by 2x / 3x
  • Ability to stop lactation via treatment at the pharmacy
  • New male NPCs at the beach

Updated:

• Cock roulette has been given a visual indicator so you no longer have to only use audio
  • Spiking chances now use skill check rolls
  • You can now set your cock size when starting out
  • Updated mod loader version

Oct 1, 2023
Woah, this is a much bigger update than I realised. The punishment scenes are great. I will say, though, that in my opinion the milktris minigame is unnecessarily hard (at least for me - I don't have much tetris experience and am playing on Hardcore minigame difficulty) - it takes a ton of time and effort to get even 500ml, and the ~1000 to pass the demo or ~1500-2000 to escape from the punishment facility seem impossible. For the latter I had to just use the skill until I eventually got a natural 20.

Darkbreed

Dec 17, 2020
Hey listen, maybe focus on male stuff in the next update? It's cool and all, but maybe we can impregnate other chicks and there should be more girls added if u are a dude, since that side is kind of empty by comparison.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Woah, this is a much bigger update than I realised. The punishment scenes are great. I will say, though, that in my opinion the milktris minigame is unnecessarily hard (at least for me - I don't have much tetris experience and am playing on Hardcore minigame difficulty) - it takes a ton of time and effort to get even 500ml, and the ~1000 to pass the demo or ~1500-2000 to escape from the punishment facility seem impossible. For the latter I had to just use the skill until I eventually got a natural 20.
Hmmm I am usually able to clear the milktris game in around 1 min… it requires maximizing your combos though and yeah Tetris skills can definitely have an effect. Though I don’t consider myself good at it. I am definitely open to tweaking the balance further but feedback during playtest is that the balance is now dialed in.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Hey listen, maybe focus on male stuff in the next update? It's cool and all, but maybe we can impregnate other chicks and there should be more girls added if u are a dude, since that side is kind of empty by comparison.
Your feedback has been noted!

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
The HTML game life cycle is: Potential > Scam > Abandoned. Right now this is in the Scam stage of it's life, when the content gets scarcer and the update times get longer.
No

I released another full completed game with 300k words of content 75 days ago

I work on X-Change Life about 10-14 hours a day.

My code is open source and anyone can watch me work in almost real time:

Update schedule is unrelated to the amount of content in each update

hligahudiaunf

Feb 5, 2019
There are a lot of mods that add more chicks in bar, but functionality is the same as for other bar girls, just new videos

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
In celebration of hitting 10k discord members today, I'm releasing the new version!

XCL 0.21 – Dairy Queen

View attachment 4098038

Release notes

New:

• Dairy Queen pill, demo, and punishment scenes (must have non-con enabled) – new side effect and “Milktris” minigame
  • New Secretary threesome scene and side job added
  • Sperm defense minigame added – play it to avoid getting impregnated! (Buy nanobot birth control method at the Pharmacy – you play it when impregnated, or practice at night if you buy a computer). This is great if you’ve been given a Breeder pill.
  • Makeup added – buy supplies at the mall, learn looks from other girls, or put together your own custom looks!
  • Volleyball added (female players) – this is currently still WIP, volleyball is pretty simple atm and needs expansion
  • Female friendship at the beach added
  • Lots of new Bimbo features and interactions – tons of this!
  • I replaced Harlowe Audio Library with my own audio engine – meaning sound works again on iOS! And we finally have audio sliders! Press 3 or press the audio button to open the new menu.
  • MCF mod framework integrated into game
  • UI improvements, tippy.js replaced with custom library, new indicator for action points
  • Pregnancy accelerators added to the X-Change Pharmacy – pregnancy can be sped up by 2x / 3x
  • Ability to stop lactation via treatment at the pharmacy
  • New male NPCs at the beach

Updated:

• Cock roulette has been given a visual indicator so you no longer have to only use audio
  • Spiking chances now use skill check rolls
  • You can now set your cock size when starting out
  • Updated mod loader version

Download Link
Nice! We finally have all the demos now, good work! But did i remember the roadmap wrong? I thought this is supposed to be the dom Alexia update and the one after this 0.22 is the map expansion update, was it changed?

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Nice! We finally have all the demos now, good work! But did i remember the roadmap wrong? I thought this is supposed to be the dom Alexia update and the one after this 0.22 is the map expansion update, was it changed?
This time I shifted some stuff around based on subscriber voting - the roadmap has been updated. But everything added had always been planned - just further down the road

Reactions: JoJoPool
4.60 star(s) 94 Votes