l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
One more question, lol. Sorry.

Is it requried for me to keep all of the mod files in the mods folder, even after all of them have been "applied" to the modded HTML file? Im asking since I think the mod loader regenerates the whole HTML file each time a new mod is added to the list this would obviously mean that removing files from there would have said mods be missing whenever I run the utility again or am I wrong and I can just delete those files once ive applied them once?
well it is a good idea to hang onto them because when the utility re runs it re applies all mods. So I’d recommend holding onto them if possible - you can check with the mod loader dev on discord, but I think the answer is hang onto them

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
The milking demo scenes don't work for me in either the regular version or a version with mods. The milking skill doesn't seem to be recognized.
Hmmm. Can you send me a save file from the unmodded version having errors? Milking was added as a skill several versions ago - is it an old save?

Nexus_07

Jul 5, 2024
Hmmm I’m trying not to crowd the screen with more emojis since there’s enough as it is…. But I’ll think if there’s some nice easy way to convey it in the current ui…
Sorry, forgot to add to my previous post:

Being a dominant, very active playboy I think that maybe Bruce should take the initiative and come to hit on you in the Bar (when he's there, o.c.), as many other NPC do.

Alexia could bring main char to mall and help him/her to buy clothes, makeup, etc. Just show up, offering to go and given the new female condition, bring him/her there to guide him/her into his/her new life. Than maybe, sharing mirror in their common bathroom.

Some bar/lunch house/Fast Food at the mall, beach or even spiking at Jeeters could be a good addition too, imho.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Nexus_07

Jul 5, 2024
But you guys really have to try out the sperm defense minigame, it goes surprisingly hard, there are multiple sperm enemy types, and different guys unleash different amounts of sperm and stuff!!
This is a demo video of it (but it plays slightly better now)

But the reason I added the new pregnancy accelerator is I think a lot more people are going to get pregnant now from the minigame haha
Saw it at the link. Looks great! I don't do pregnancy usually but I'll surelly give it a try!

Besides, while playing Secretary at the office, there is that kind of "grid", similar to a transparent chess board, superimposed to the image (when at the typewriter mainly, afair). Is that normal? Find pls attached screenshot.

Last edited:

CodeSin

Mar 23, 2023
So are there plans for new story path events for Bruce from the Bar wehn you win or lose to him that is determined by if you become submissive to him as a girl (and get impregnated by him) and if you turn him into a girl and got him stuck as a girl because you impregnated him?

Reactions: HikkiG

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Hmmm. Can you send me a save file from the unmodded version having errors? Milking was added as a skill several versions ago - is it an old save?
It is an older save but I don't think it's much older than the milking content (I could be wrong though).

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Are there any scenes with Bruce and the bar girls? Also is or will the Bruce Cucks you mod be implemented. I really dislike downloading them but they make a great addition to the game. Also there's been teasing of your step sis and Bruce for a long time now will there be content on that end soon too?

Reactions: greenp

Cere Burn

Aug 8, 2017
I'm sure this has been requested before, but I would like to see more options for anal sex in this game.
Also, with interactions in the bar and other places, there are current random events for gropes, slaps, etc, but none of that when you are talking with anyone. I'm not sure how much work it'd be, but I think it'd be sexy to see some of the guys you end up talking with getting handsy in public and the MC having to decide what to do about it.

Reactions: Nexus_07

vixifairy

Feb 21, 2018
i fucked up. got the preggers after getting spiked with breeder pill XD. didnt realize it was breeder pill till they cummies. great game. i do feel like there needs to be a clarification on non-con though. as its not proper non-con (not rape) and more forced spike/transformation only.

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
With folks talking about Mall improvements, I thought of the Suicide Booths in the tv show Futurama. But ours are more Pleasure Booths like the Machine at the club. Pay your $100 dollars and step into the booth for a relaxing and fun ten minutes of pleasure. And if you're not a woman, the booth will inject you with some x-change because "Hey idiot, this booth is for women only. And for trying to break safety protocols, its going to be a full 20 mins for you bud!".

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
XChangeLife-0.21
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.60 star(s) 94 Votes