l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
the cow dungeon was out of nowhere, and completely trashed my identity
In the upcoming patch, the identity hit is nerfed - you would need to be stuck there for like a long time to be in real danger

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
At the moment stepdad does not creampie you no matter what - i am saving that moment for story progression later

Same with stepsis creampies - they will happen, but they will be impactful

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
At the moment stepdad does not creampie you no matter what - i am saving that moment for story progression later

Same with stepsis creampies - they will happen, but they will be impactful
Interesting, because I was able to creampie Alexia after a Friday clubbing evening, if by accident.

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
Since I run with zero mods (mostly play online), I'm truly impressed with the amount you're playing with.
Thanks, but I tended to think I play with rather few mods, because there are some mods which seem to be really popular, but I never play with them. There are about 4-5 I consider essential (like e.g. TFX, Pharm Inc.), all others are optional.

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
And as if by magic here comes the mod to delete all my posts. Some games have this privilege i noticed, where they are not allowed to be challenged. Happened with Jessica Oneal Hard News when it was being promoted front page 24/7 and look how that turd turned out. Very cool. Second time it happened in this thread by the way.
It wasn't magic.
I reported you.

human94

Jul 15, 2018
l1lym, in future it's possible that work reputatuon and sex reputation will be 2 different reputation? Like coworkers respect for results, but also react on sluty side. Or something like this.
And maybe add something like presents for famly or something that make them respect MC more. Like buy new TV or refregirator, for example. Just don't know there waste money. All buyed. Clothes and watches buyed all long time ago.

Thanks for update, of course. Minigame with tetris? Ok. Minigame with nanobot...Don't sure...Last tried only once just because I play on laptop without mouse. Not best variant for this minigame.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
That volleyball mini-game is the most mind-numbingly boring shit ever.
Thanks for the feedback - as I noted in the changelog I am aware volleyball needs work - it is a work in progress

Whaft

Sep 16, 2022
l1lym, in future it's possible that work reputatuon and sex reputation will be 2 different reputation? Like coworkers respect for results, but also react on sluty side. Or something like this.
And maybe add something like presents for famly or something that make them respect MC more. Like buy new TV or refregirator, for example. Just don't know there waste money. All buyed. Clothes and watches buyed all long time ago.

Thanks for update, of course. Minigame with tetris? Ok. Minigame with nanobot...Don't sure...Last tried only once just because I play on laptop without mouse. Not best variant for this minigame.
You have respect stat, you can brag about sales, get advices and get some choices unlocked by having high level here

Reactions: RockType and l1lym

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Thanks for the feedback - as I noted in the changelog I am aware volleyball needs work - it is a work in progress
Its far from the worst, but it does seem extra long if one isn't good at the game. I thought about including a break scene within the mini-game where its high-fiving or slapping asses, but that would just make the game even longer. Crap, now I got the volleyball scenes from TopGun stuck in my head.

Doomdooom

Mar 1, 2018
Dairy Queen is pretty good so far, bit disappointed that failing doesnt seem to have any real consequences though.

I stayed as long as possible in the punishment/treatment facility, which eventually boosts your milk up to 2500ml, thats about half a gallon of milk! would love to see that cause a permanent lactation/engorgement/breast increase to the player character.

Although i have to say, the numbers seem a bit off, your boss tells you the Dairy Queen pill your taking is an experimental one with enhanced effects to really "wow" potential buyers, but the lady you have to convince is mentioned as producing 2 gallons a day, that would be more like 7500ml, so your initial starting point of 1200 is super low in comparison, which realistically would make it kinda difficult to convince any company to switch over.

Either way, great start, love the katerina gifs, now just the wait for the purple pills...

4.60 star(s) 94 Votes