akinit

Mar 10, 2022
" That guy you just blew was old enough to be your dad. How does that make you feel? "

It was my Step Dad so .... lol

Estoni

Nov 2, 2019
A suggestion. It would be great if you'd place a tab someplace that has the names of all the models used. And speaking of models, who's the one used for dairy pill?

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
A suggestion. It would be great if you'd place a tab someplace that has the names of all the models used. And speaking of models, who's the one used for dairy pill?

I need to update this for Dairy Queen which is Katerina Hartlova

Reactions: tragicbronson

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
I started a new game just to test if that had any impact on the milking skill and it actually exists now so I guess that my save was just too old.

Nexus_07

Jul 5, 2024
Yeah at the moment… I will hopefully get this added later.
Not bad at Tetris but, in this case, Tetris blocks looked almost transparent to me and I failled utterly at it. Difficult to follow. Any chance to make the blocks' color solid? Or am I doing something wrong?

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Not bad at Tetris but, in this case, Tetris blocks looked almost transparent to me and I failled utterly at it. Difficult to follow. Any chance to make the blocks' color solid? Or am I doing something wrong?
Err the blocks should be solid - only the preview blocks are meant to be transparent. What browser are you using?

LynxLinks

Nov 29, 2021
Great update! I have found a minor error though (using Chrome browser): During the sales day normally after 'probe their interests' if you use the note function (edit or close it down) it's possible to hardlock the game because the proceed option also closes off.

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
If you are dominant toward step dad, you should be able to make him cum inside. Same with stepsis (now there is birthcontrol)

ProjeCash

Mar 3, 2023
I honestly didn't imagine the stepdad at all. He never seemed interested, even when the player was waltzing about naked.

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
And as if by magic here comes the mod to delete all my posts. Some games have this privilege i noticed, where they are not allowed to be challenged. Happened with Jessica Oneal Hard News when it was being promoted front page 24/7 and look how that turd turned out. Very cool. Second time it happened in this thread by the way.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
And as if by magic here comes the mod to delete all my posts. Some games have this privilege i noticed, where they are not allowed to be challenged. Happened with Jessica Oneal Hard News when it was being promoted front page 24/7 and look how that turd turned out. Very cool. Second time it happened in this thread by the way.
Well, nothing of value was lost.

Aug 4, 2017
Well, nothing of value was lost.
Hey I just ran into a bug of sorts, while at work you can enter the breakroom but coming out of it just has a blank screen and you can read on the right that the game still thinks you are in the break room, idk if this might be mod related, but the only mod I have that impacts the workplace should be Spike Fun. BR Pill mod also states that it doesnt support .21 but it runs just fine.
mod list, just in case:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: justedufun

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Hey I just ran into a bug of sorts, while at work you can enter the breakroom but coming out of it just has a blank screen and you can read on the right that the game still thinks you are in the break room, idk if this might be mod related, but the only mod I have that impacts the workplace should be Spike Fun. BR Pill mod also states that it doesnt support .21 but it runs just fine.
mod list, just in case:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi, that is a mod related issue. I’m sure it will be patched shortly in whatever mod is causing it.

(we have a mod bugs section of the discord if you’d want to report it - all the mod developers are there)

4.60 star(s) 94 Votes