TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Nice! We finally have all the demos now, good work! But did i remember the roadmap wrong? I thought this is supposed to be the dom Alexia update and the one after this 0.22 is the map expansion update, was it changed?
There was a vote between Warehouse and MilkMaid, which Warehouse won. But the creative forces are strong with this one, and she give us both and more (like the Beach). As for Alexia, she did get included in this update with the possibility of her giving stepbrother make-up tips to up that skill.

Nexus_07

Jul 5, 2024
Hi Aphro, congratulations for the last release and for your excelent work.

I miss an Icon indicating your state of drunkness after taking drinks in the Bar/Pickles. Sometimes I want to know how drunk my char is to decide further actions to be taken. Could be on the Character panel on the left together with pill, Great Weekend, etc. Just a suggestion.

Pleae, let me know if it's already there in some place and I've missed it. ;)

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Well that is just a flat out lie unless you count 13 of those hours as work just because you are sitting in front of the computer while the software is open.

I like that you could have went for a standard work schedule (and it still would be a lie) but you felt the need to go above and beyond in your tall tale. 14 hours a day toiling on the HTML and Redgif mines...WOW, what etiquette.

Wait wait wait and you worked on that other game on top of these 14 hours a day? I didn't even catch that. Are you high right now? Are you aware of the things you're saying?
Can you go bug someone else?

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Hi Aphro, congratulations for the last release and for your excelent work.

I miss an Icon indicating your state of drunkness after taking drinks in the Bar/Pickles. Sometimes I want to know how drunk my char is to decide further actions to be taken. Could be on the Character panel on the left together with pill, Great Weekend, etc. Just a suggestion.

Pleae, let me know if it's already there in some place and I've missed it. ;)
Hmmm I’m trying not to crowd the screen with more emojis since there’s enough as it is…. But I’ll think if there’s some nice easy way to convey it in the current ui…

Reactions: Nexus_07

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
There was a vote between Warehouse and MilkMaid, which Warehouse won. But the creative forces are strong with this one, and she give us both and more (like the Beach). As for Alexia, she did get included in this update with the possibility of her giving stepbrother make-up tips to up that skill.
I see, But the thought of a dairy queen pill gives me the giggles :D like who buys these?! don't they have cows?? but then again the game have gender bender pills so i don't feel like it's something i should question lol it's still funny though

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I see, But the thought of a dairy queen pill gives me the giggles :D like who buys these?! don't they have cows?? but then again the game have gender bender pills so i don't feel like it's something i should question lol it's still funny though
Lol yeah, in game there is a pseudo explanation for it! But you can be the judge of how realistic it is hahaha

in reality it’s just something I added to be done very early on and it just felt good to finally check it off the list!

Reactions: JoJoPool
Aug 4, 2017
So as the changelog states, the multiple characters framework mod is now included in the base game, correct? Also, since this is my first time playing a modded version of the game as the update drops: is there a way to know if my mods will work with the new version or should I wait for them to update? I know at least 2 of them have updated to the latest version.
My list, for those that might care:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also; l1lym, do you really spend 12~ hours a day working on the game? damn.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Multi character framework. It was a mod designed to make it easier to add new characters to the game. However it tends to break with every new update. So I decided to pull it into the core game and worked with the modders to build in some safety features to ensure better mod compatibility going forward.

Additionally I incorporated the bar girl framework which makes it easy for anyone to add new bar girls if they want - just add them via a template and it’s super easy now, no compatibility issues.

it’s just better to have these frameworks managed in the core code base so that modding is easier for people…

Veyssia

Sep 1, 2019
Btw there are always haters, I don't care for how long you work on the game your updates are good and has quality, on top of that they are coming in a timely manner and thats the way it should be so kudos! keep up the good work and don't forget to take breaks ^^

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
So as the changelog states, the multiple characters framework mod is now included in the base game, correct? Also, since this is my first time playing a modded version of the game as the update drops: is there a way to know if my mods will work with the new version or should I wait for them to update? I know at least 2 of them have updated to the latest version.
My list, for those that might care:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also; l1lym, do you really spend 12~ hours a day working on the game? damn.
Yeah, and it’s not that I MEAN to spend that much time on it. But I’ll look at the clock and fuck its 3am lol. Especially with the goblin’s pet… it was even more. I’ve had a couple months off from my IRL job so I can focus on dev work full time recently…

with the modding question, I would say let it settle down for 2-3 days or so… the main mods will get updated with notes about compatibility. But mostly you should be ok. Just usagitriplesix’s mods may have compatibility problems in the short term as he stated..

Most of these modders build the game from source code so they are able to test early with the new update features

Reactions: stochastic
Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, and it’s not that I MEAN to spend that much time on it. But I’ll look at the clock and fuck its 3am lol. Especially with the goblin’s pet… it was even more. I’ve had a couple months off from my IRL job so I can focus on dev work full time recently…

with the modding question, I would say let it settle down for 2-3 days or so… the main mods will get updated with notes about compatibility. But mostly you should be ok. Just usagitriplesix’s mods may have compatibility problems in the short term as he stated..

Most of these modders build the game from source code so they are able to test early with the new update features
Btw, meant to ask but forgot to append this on my earlier post, I see you added a make up system of sorts in the changelog? is this individual to each actress and their portraits? or does it not change them at all? since im playing with the Kayley mode and she obviously has no makeup portraits yet.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Btw, meant to ask but forgot to append this on my earlier post, I see you added a make up system of sorts in the changelog? is this individual to each actress and their portraits? or does it not change them at all? since im playing with the Kayley mode and she obviously has no makeup portraits yet.
It doesn’t change their portraits. I figured that would be a bridge too far in terms of complexity and all the mods would have to match it. Mods should still work with it, they won’t break - there are some new images for the core characters but yeah it shouldn’t break anything

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
But you guys really have to try out the sperm defense minigame, it goes surprisingly hard, there are multiple sperm enemy types, and different guys unleash different amounts of sperm and stuff!!
This is a demo video of it (but it plays slightly better now)

But the reason I added the new pregnancy accelerator is I think a lot more people are going to get pregnant now from the minigame haha

Aug 4, 2017
Excellent then everybody’s happy
One more question, lol. Sorry.

Is it requried for me to keep all of the mod files in the mods folder, even after all of them have been "applied" to the modded HTML file? Im asking since I think the mod loader regenerates the whole HTML file each time a new mod is added to the list this would obviously mean that removing files from there would have said mods be missing whenever I run the utility again or am I wrong and I can just delete those files once ive applied them once?

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
The milking demo scenes don't work for me in either the regular version or a version with mods. The milking skill doesn't seem to be recognized.

4.60 star(s) 94 Votes