l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
How can I remove the makeup at night?
There's an option at night to do it, along with the normal options to Sleep, Masturbate, etc. And once your makeup skill gets to level 4, it will become automatic and you don't need to do anything for it to happen. Note that more complicated makeup looks require buying makeup remover wipes to properly clean off.

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
Interesting, because I was able to creampie Alexia after a Friday clubbing evening, if by accident.
Any mods? Can be a bug…
You can definitively creampie alexia after the kiss event and going to the motel. You can purposedly cum inside or try to make her have more orgasm and fail the dice to not cum. Of course she get mad and send you for a day after pill (i think you should already know that); and you lose relationship with her and get could shoulder for a couple weeks

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Bug for the hucow demo: premature end butons lead to the same page as the continue option-> the demo is inescapable

RockType

Oct 15, 2017
I honestly don't know whether I should post this, but after reading the negative feedback on the volleyball over the weekend, I checked it out and tried to find out what's wrong with it. So I ended up thinking a bit about what "constructive" feedback about it would be. For now, this is strictly about the mechanics and gameplay, while trying to keep the scope of the game about the same.
---
Volleyball pros:
  • A focus on timing and precision, like real volleyball
  • Focusing the game around rolls of serving/receiving is probably the correct implementation
  • The game has a nice sense of "space" to the field.
Cons:
  • The result can feel random, without having influence or visible info on the opponents (the thing that's unfinished, no doubt)
  • The same, but for controlling your character and skills. could probably do with better tutorial/visibility on controlling skills
  • It's a bit barren without some kind of second layer, like most minigames have.
---
So yesterday, I just kind of brainstormed what I would do if I was trying to improve it. My thinking went that it should maybe be a little more "team-based", having to manage a stat like "teamwork" to give a passive bonus to rolls, and "pressure" on players giving a likewise penalty. So the charm/Int-based actions would be more focused around manipulating those passive bonuses, as well as giving your teammate's moves bonuses. Oh, and for some reason I thought even the serves should be dice-based. Honestly, the whole thing started from just thinking "How would you implement buttslaps to this?"
I could do a whole write-up in detail, but I don't know if that'd be appropriate.

I know it's stated over and over again that it is unfinished, and I understand that it can be unfair to judge ideas that you haven't had the time to execute to your vision.

Last edited:
Reactions: HikkiG

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
The tooltip on the makeup is to short. When you are at the mall buying it is ok, but when you are trying to apply it at home the tooltip go away just as it appear

wnwkr1009

Mar 18, 2019
There's an option at night to do it, along with the normal options to Sleep, Masturbate, etc. And once your makeup skill gets to level 4, it will become automatic and you don't need to do anything for it to happen. Note that more complicated makeup looks require buying makeup remover wipes to properly clean off.
Thank you!

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
The tooltip on the makeup is to short. When you are at the mall buying it is ok, but when you are trying to apply it at home the tooltip go away just as it appear
This is fixed in the upcoming 0.21.1 - well, it is delayed so it won’t “flash”, only appearing when hovering for 300ms

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I honestly don't know whether I should post this, but after reading the negative feedback on the volleyball over the weekend, I checked it out and tried to find out what's wrong with it. So I ended up thinking a bit about what "constructive" feedback about it would be. For now, this is strictly about the mechanics and gameplay, while trying to keep the scope of the game about the same.
---
Volleyball pros:
  • A focus on timing and precision, like real volleyball
  • Focusing the game around rolls of serving/receiving is probably the correct implementation
  • The game has a nice sense of "space" to the field.
Cons:
  • The result can feel random, without having influence or visible info on the opponents (the thing that's unfinished, no doubt)
  • The same, but for controlling your character and skills. could probably do with better tutorial/visibility on controlling skills
  • It's a bit barren without some kind of second layer, like most minigames have.
---
So yesterday, I just kind of brainstormed what I would do if I was trying to improve it. My thinking went that it should maybe be a little more "team-based", having to manage a stat like "teamwork" to give a passive bonus to rolls, and "pressure" on players giving a likewise penalty. So the charm/Int-based actions would be more focused around manipulating those passive bonuses, as well as giving your teammate's moves bonuses. Oh, and for some reason I thought even the serves should be dice-based. Honestly, the whole thing started from just thinking "How would you implement buttslaps to this?"
I could write my thoughts out as a whole thing, but I don't know if it's appropriate.

I know it's stated over and over again that it is unfinished, and I understand that it can be unfair to judge ideas that you haven't had the time to execute to your vision.
Thank you, this feedback is really valuable!

I agree about teamwork. It’s tough because you’re one of 4 characters and the result can feel random - teamwork can build up your partner’s abilities.

And sexual actions like distracting the other team can give you more control over them too.

I do also plan to make the character stats somehow visible, the odds of everything that happens is based on the npc stats but these are invisible to the player.

I think it will be really fun when it is finished but I am just putting it aside for the short term, until a few more pieces of inspiration strike. Right now the strat is to get a sporty beach friend and you’ll just dominate everyone currently lol

but yeah that constructive feedback is a lot more helpful than “it’s boring as shit”, i definitely know it is boring rn.

I think when the volleyball minigame dial thing appears, there should already be criteria you have to beat visible to you so you KNOW when they’ve missed it due to your skill rather than random luck

in general there needs to be more feedback and a feeling that you have the toolset to win or lose the game rather than a bunch of randomness.

Reactions: RockType

human94

Jul 15, 2018
You have respect stat, you can brag about sales, get advices and get some choices unlocked by having high level here
I know. Just then wrote previous post, forgot mention more careful\accurate(?) that I mean. I mean that in some situation coworkers treat with MC like just slut. Comon, it's slut worked hard and have high respect from all coworkers.

Aaa...How to discribe on english that I mean... Coworkers treat differently if you on low position, low result, bad desk and etc.? Just don't want start from begining. Espesially how much salles need for high position, like team leader.
l1lym, hope now you understand my question. I am not always use translator to check my english.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I know. Just then wrote previous post, forgot mention more careful\accurate(?) that I mean. I mean that in some situation coworkers treat with MC like just slut. Comon, it's slut worked hard and have high respect from all coworkers.

Aaa...How to discribe on english that I mean... Coworkers treat differently if you on low position, low result, bad desk and etc.? Just don't want start from begining. Espesially how much salles need for high position, like team leader.
l1lym, hope now you understand my question. I am not always use translator to check my english.
I understand what you mean, there is content like that coming! One thing I want to add is just getting fucked at your desk at high enough slut levels

frodoandbilb

Mar 5, 2019
The redirect to YouTube is the game following the path when the person selects that they are not 18+. Sometimes when there is an error like the game failing to load the JS it will follow that initial path as if the user has checked the wrong option.

browsers often handle local and online versions differently with CORS and such things. Somehow your browser is blocking the JavaScript from executing or an adblocker has stripped it out. I see from your screenshot that it can’t find the “tagged” macro which is something in the game’s supplemental JavaScript so it is definitely somehow getting blocked in your local version, either by the browser or the OS when unzipping
with that info, i decided to run it with a different browser, and now it is working. I was on firefox, and have adblock plus running on it, but adblock said it wasn't blocking anything so im more inclined to believe it was the browser. relaying this info incase you have the time, energy and capability to handle it in a future update.

Reactions: RockType

Nexus_07

Jul 5, 2024
When will there be anal sex?
Right now, afaik, it's only in the booth (go backdoor) at the back of Electric Pickle. But it's an event that, if you refuse to go first time, it's gone. If you accept keep going, you can go on and on there though.

Last edited:

teddar

Jul 30, 2017
Looking for some help here if anyone would be willing. I downloaded the full game twice from different mirrors. I have the same issue with both. When i try to run the game, i get a pop-up that appears to be referencing a script error but its gone in half a second so i cant read it. Infuriatingly, the game then opens you tube and plays the "get help" video. Very funny the first time i saw it but not so funny when i cant read the pop-up to see what is going wrong. I can play the online version fine but i want to mod the game so i need the downloadable version to work Any tips sorting this please? Thanks!

frodoandbilb

Mar 5, 2019
Looking for some help here if anyone would be willing. I downloaded the full game twice from different mirrors. I have the same issue with both. When i try to run the game, i get a pop-up that appears to be referencing a script error but its gone in half a second so i cant read it. Infuriatingly, the game then opens you tube and plays the "get help" video. Very funny the first time i saw it but not so funny when i cant read the pop-up to see what is going wrong. I can play the online version fine but i want to mod the game so i need the downloadable version to work Any tips sorting this please? Thanks!
i had the same issue. first if you do use your "return to previous webpage button" you can go back and stay at the error message. Second, for me it was a browser issue, it worked after trying a new browser. The developer did suggest a couple other things that can be causing it though. such as an adblocker or how your computer unzips the file

teddar

Jul 30, 2017
i had the same issue. first if you do use your "return to previous webpage button" you can go back and stay at the error message. Second, for me it was a browser issue, it worked after trying a new browser. The developer did suggest a couple other things that can be causing it though. such as an adblocker or how your computer unzips the file
Nice one. I'll try that out. Cheers!

tottiduder

Aug 7, 2019
Any games like this with less emphasis on transformation? Killer writing, cool gameplay and great use of art assets but the specifics of the theme are not 100% my jam.

4.60 star(s) 94 Votes