MisterD3vil

Jul 13, 2020
Have been stuck at being female after being forced to take a pill at work.
The Pill details shows unknown pill and unsure duration.

Anyone knows how to turn back to male body ?
Or console commands to change the gender back to male ?

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020

There are mods that let you scan which pill you have at the mall, and there's also a mod that lets you use Alexia's products during shower which comes with cancel pill.

Reactions: MisterD3vil

Nexus_07

Jul 5, 2024

To identify the pill, you can go to mall and buy a test at the X-Change Pharmacy. Takes about 3 days to send you the results. Ooops, just been there and it's not there anymore. :( Maybe devs turned it into a mod as someone said. I have been using that option often before jumping into the pool when someone spikes me a pill.

Additionally, saw that going to "Mutatio" at the mall you fin under "Essence treatments" one tha says: "End Pill Early".
In that case, for it to work you should donate, depending on the price, Fitness/Intellect/Charm or even 2 or 3 of them to get essence enough to buy the treatment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimthesim

MisterD3vil

Jul 13, 2020
There are mods that let you scan which pill you have at the mall, and there's also a mod that lets you use Alexia's products during shower which comes with cancel pill.
Thanks a lot. Just for the pill swab test in mall too.
What's the mod name for the Alexia's product use ?

Nexus_07

Jul 5, 2024
Saw that there are command lines that allow some character feature to be changed. If you display your current character parameters by typing "2" while playing. There is a paramenter called "gender". Not sure that if you use a "set gender ...." command line to set it to male, it will automatically turn your character to male.
Somethig like:

8. is_male

Function: Checks if the character’s gender is male.
Usage:

(set: $character to (dm: "gender", "male"))
(set: $isMale to (is_male:)) <!-- $isMale will be true -->

Personally, I use to save from time to time and so, after being spiked against my will either I reload the page or go to the Save Game feature and reload the last save before being spiked. ;) There's also a non-com feature under "Menu/Game settings" that as far as I recall prevent you from being spiked against your will. Check it please.

Last edited:

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
When tinkering with the pills, there are two main variables.
$pill_taken
and
$pill_timer
Set the $pill_taken to "Basic" and $pill_timer to 3. That will change the pill to a basic with a one day duration.

Reactions: Nexus_07

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020

Though I stopped using it because I did not like how it gives a massive friendship and respect bonus from her while also giving you so much charm exp, but otherwise neat mod that can be edited down and the cancel pill is a neat addition in it.

The swabs are great, I especially love the 3-day wait one for $20. It kinda just feels right with $100 in a different store as alternative if you need results asap.

LynxLinks

Nov 29, 2021
One of the things I've noticed is that risks are limited if you play as a nemisis to Bruce, avoid transformations and play the field at the bar, assert dominance over Bruce and get him out of the way, you've pretty much won the game at that point, but what's to stop someone else coming along to try and take your crown? I'd like to see female npcs that you can invite back (much like the invite a guy over option at the end of the day) but there's a chance they might already be in a relationship and x-change related repercussions from their boyfriends should they find out?

Also it's good to hear there's more step-sister, step-dad and Hollis content lined up!

Last edited:
Reactions: hagan1987

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Hello, I followed the tutorial . You should be right if you look at my position. But I found that there is no MODHTML page after running View attachment 4112342 View attachment 4112343
Well... the wiki is for old mod loaders...al be it you are also dumb cause ppl told you that the new game link will be in the modded directory... and it is there on the 2nd picture ... :geek: :ROFLMAO:

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
l1lym how on earth, can we trigger alexia shoplifting event in v0.21?
That mod is fantastic, but yeah it's a low chance unless modified. Even then it's abit finnicky as you have to hangout for a bit at the mall for it to even trigger.
You do nor really need the mod... you can tell it will trigger when she complains about having no money...as for how to trigger it?... there is a refresh button top left in browser or press f5 until the precursor event triggers. (it resets the current time slot entirely)

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Yeah, sorry I need to update the mod loader wiki guide for the new loader!

Yuki-x

Jul 22, 2021
its random unless you use a mod
That mod is fantastic, but yeah it's a low chance unless modified. Even then it's abit finnicky as you have to hangout for a bit at the mall for it to even trigger.
You do nor really need the mod... you can tell it will trigger when she complains about having no money...as for how to trigger it?... there is a refresh button top left in browser or press f5 until the precursor event triggers. (it resets the current time slot entirely)
Thanks... I wanted to know if it could be triggered without refreshing 10 times the same page and without moding the game.
It should not be so difficult to trigger a single event.
This game needs quite a bit of balancing both on random events and skills.

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I understand that perspective but it's meant to be a rare event that takes you by surprise at an unexpected time, rather than something the player triggers. I'm sure it's considered shitty game design by many but I enjoy it being that way.

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
It should not be so difficult to trigger a single event.
Its not, not really since all you need to do is just the mall often. In the games I've played over the years, I've seen it happen on Day One, and once my MC was having more sex with Paul Blart then her step-father (I think it triggered like 5 times).

Nexus_07

Jul 5, 2024
Yeah, sorry I need to update the mod loader wiki guide for the new loader!
I'd like to try building some mods myself and being so I'd very much appreciate if you add to it some information such as "how to build MODS for begginers". I mean, where to go, what resources are needed, etc, basic guidelines (not on programming, for sure). As far as I could see, the links there are more on macros you can use and the mod loader usage. Although I have some experience on software dev, I've never did any MOD and so I don't know how the whole process work.
Any other hints, tips from other more experienced modders will be welcome ;)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 94 Votes