Yuki-x

Jul 22, 2021
It is not a cheat at all! Different ways to reach the top makes things more interesting.
Not balanced? Are you for real or unaware of booster drinks outfits with bonus+ accessories with bonus.
Only fools struggle in the base game... most mods make the game more challenging.
Al be it the wiki needs an update for noobs.
Ps:for noobs
At the office rest room you can buy 3 good quality leads... you want to buy the bigger one.... using them you can advance faster /gain xp faster
stocking up on drinks will help you a lot if needed, at the mall you can buy a watch for boost(you have to equip it) If you are a woman you can reach high charm fast with 5 outfit (for 5 days) and a suitable bag.
Update your desk whenever you can.
If you are still struggling then you can literally fuck leads out of your coworkers while you are female.
So it is not the game that is 'hard'...
For sales... consult with your coworkers for hints... and READ THE DAMN PILL DESCRIPTIONS
Everything you described is a cheat method or item added overtime to overcome a completely unbalanced experience system.
Same thing with the tweaks and the cheats that are getting stockpiled with each version.

TOR2015

Feb 9, 2024
So I keep getting an error when I try to play the milktris game. It doesn't matter what browser, I tried Firefox, Edge and Chrome. I am using an unmodded game but it is on a very old save (~Version .13). I also tried redownloading the whole game, still happens. Do I need to scrap the old save or is there a different problem? Screenshot.png

BigPants

Sep 7, 2017
how do you clear the milktris game faster? i line up a bunch of line clears but don't get combos? it seriously feels like a waste of time to play it.

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
So I keep getting an error when I try to play the milktris game. It doesn't matter what browser, I tried Firefox, Edge and Chrome. I am using an unmodded game but it is on a very old save (~Version .13). I also tried redownloading the whole game, still happens. Do I need to scrap the old save or is there a different problem? View attachment 4116831
Can you ping me your save? Like upload the save file to mega and then message me the link? I'll get this resolved.

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
how do you clear the milktris game faster? i line up a bunch of line clears but don't get combos? it seriously feels like a waste of time to play it.
It should be a bit like this:

I've made it a bit easier though in the upcoming version - and added a tutorial as well.

Reactions: erotica.lover26

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Everything you described is a cheat method or item added overtime to overcome a completely unbalanced experience system.
Same thing with the tweaks and the cheats that are getting stockpiled with each version.
Excuse me are you that naive or dumb not know how the game balance being created in games?
It is a layer by layer dynamic process, aided by players who pushing the game engine.
Right now the game is fairly balanced... the only reason you do not see it cause you are addicted to the hidden cheat behind settings , and think with your 'joystick'.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Khm.. i did spot a loophole in game ,that may needs to be plugged by base game not a mod.
When you change into fem during work for whatever reason you are in guys clothes for long that is against office dress code.
And so how to plug it? You may do not want to force the player home, and you cannot solve it with secretary duty.
As it may happen to other sales staff as well the -spare dedicated office lady 'uniform' with compliance side effect(to avoid rude ladies and bad office environment)
The catch is it may result in side effect that may enforce the office lady persona later based on feminity.
It is just a small fun suggestion, feel free to use any part or disregard it if you wish. It is just a devious idea any way.

Reactions: numanumani

cumthos

May 26, 2018
No no... it's my fault for not explaining the mechanics well in-game. Now hopefully with the tutorial in the game, it will help.
Hey, are there any hints for the warehouse tetris minigame? failing it just makes it much harder next time

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Warehouse tetris, not milking tetris
I have yet to win a Warehouse Tetris game, but then I believe I start with a handicap due to bad stats/rep. Not that the guys care all that much, since we're best buds and they respect her around -18.

Yuki-x

Jul 22, 2021
Excuse me are you that naive or dumb not know how the game balance being created in games?
It is a layer by layer dynamic process, aided by players who pushing the game engine.
Right now the game is fairly balanced... the only reason you do not see it cause you are addicted to the hidden cheat behind settings , and think with your 'joystick'.
What a load of crap.

I guess that the only thing you know is how to satisfy you "joystick" and have no clue about the most basic coding...

And in case you do have some basic coding knowledge (although I doubt it) check the code at the lines
Code:
(set: _score_multiplier_temp to _a + _b * (log: $total_stats - _c))
Code:
(set:$stats_unobtainable to 30 - (_maxcharm + _maxfitness + _maxintellect))
and
Code:
(set: _level_cap_adjustment to $stats_unobtainable * 0.03)
and you would understand why I say that the experience gaining balance in this game is completely broken.

Anyway for those, that like this game and want to allow the mc to gain experience points, change
the 0.03 to 0.33 or better yet to
Code:
(1 / 3)

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
What a load of crap.

I guess that the only thing you know is how to satisfy you "joystick" and have no clue about the most basic coding...

And in case you do have some basic coding knowledge (although I doubt it) check the code at the lines
Code:
(set: _score_multiplier_temp to _a + _b * (log: $total_stats - _c))
Code:
(set:$stats_unobtainable to 30 - (_maxcharm + _maxfitness + _maxintellect))
and
Code:
(set: _level_cap_adjustment to $stats_unobtainable * 0.03)
and you would understand why I say that the experience gaining balance in this game is completely broken.

Anyway for those, that like this game and want to allow the mc to gain experience points, change
the 0.03 to 0.33 or better yet to
Code:
(1 / 3)
Ok so what? You are so 'smart' to judge the xp gain while you just want to legally cheat. You judge from code fragment forget that the actual charm/int xp gain directly influenced by sales quantity. al be it training influenced by result and the xp multiplier.(what is fixed from start+boosts)
So you are a same less cheater.(not that it wrong, cheats are in game no need to hack)
If you think that you can satisfy every one with one xp gain formula then just look at yourself complaining while most do not...
ps:pls do not be proud about your coding 'experience' cause it is more or less a common knowledge that i also have since 10 years old. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Allan666

Jul 15, 2018
Does anyone know if I can make it so that, when I am a woman and I am pregnant, I can marry the father or something like that?

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Does anyone know if I can make it so that, when I am a woman and I am pregnant, I can marry the father or something like that?
No not even any mods for that. I don't see any plans for that in the but the later stuff isn't very detailed in what will be included.

FYI: modded html file is now located in the modded directory.

4.60 star(s) 94 Votes