TheAnimeFucker210

Nov 7, 2022
What the point of the secretary pill? Do I just keep writing down 5 letter words? How am I supposed to get more points per word? I don't get it
you are trying to figure out the correct five letter word. words with none of the correct letters counts as a fail. correct letters with incorrect placement show as yellow. and correct letters are green. fails lower point rewards. less guesses increase final reward

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
What the point of the secretary pill? Do I just keep writing down 5 letter words? How am I supposed to get more points per word? I don't get it
Your goal is to find the correct word.
You gain points by closeness ->green right in right place yellow is right in wrong place
You also gain points by speed->the less try you need to find it the better.
There are also hints friendship check /diamond stat
lust reduces points earned
Auto mode earns modest and can be boosted with solved tasks until you stop.

human94

Jul 15, 2018
Then you write about mods, which mods do you mean? There find them? How many mods game have now? I just played without mods.

Damn, 50 sales needs for next rise...Maybe really reciev all this negative effect from pills while make sales...Just to see something new...Stats on peak so this is not promblem to play with negative effect.

Zerenek

Jun 9, 2017
Can favorite outfits be saved per girl? I like to switch bodies at the New-U but I have to re-establish my outfits when I switch back to a body I like.

Thatguy1109

Aug 2, 2017
Then you write about mods, which mods do you mean? There find them? How many mods game have now? I just played without mods.

Damn, 50 sales needs for next rise...Maybe really reciev all this negative effect from pills while make sales...Just to see something new...Stats on peak so this is not promblem to play with negative effect.

If you check out the Wiki it has a section on mods that directs you to LoversLab, where the majority are hosted.

Reactions: human94

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018

Geez... do not be drama queen that 50 not 50 sales... you can do it with few large sales.
Mods are there(a lot of them):

human94

Jul 15, 2018
Shoot. That really sucks. I'll have to remember in the future.
I understand correctly?You lost all previous saves or they just don't work? Then if I begin play with mods, I lose all my saves too? Or start with mods - different start and different saves?

human94

Jul 15, 2018
Geez... do not be drama queen that 50 not 50 sales... you can do it with few large sales.
Mods are there(a lot of them):
Hm? I writed about 50 sales. Not about just 50k for sales. I faster achieve 1m for new desk.

Yuki-x

Jul 22, 2021
Thanks, I will test this new code as I see what you're getting at. I was not able to replicate any issues with the code as it is though, but the updated code does look like it makes sense.
Actually that code is identical with yours, the only difference is that is a bit optimized.
Was more like a joke, than anything else.
And I'd like to be believe, that your response was also made in a joking mood.

(if you give a value a specific number, it does not matter, if you give that number in one or in two steps... The result is the same...) this comment was not for you, but for a "genius" that likes to comment.

As for the problem/bug in your code it does exist and is easier noticed if one plays as a male character.
And the idiot that responded earlier, sorry I meant genius, encountered it.

The "score multiplier recalc" almost never gets triggered (unless the mc becomes female) and this means:
1st) that exp multiplier remains static and not updated
2nd) that your script does not work as you intended (in v16.x it worked correctly)

To verify, just create a character with minimal stats and perform only fitness sessions until the exp changes by 1. Then check the xp multiplier and you'll see that has not changed at all. And unless the mc transforms to female it will never change.

You should be able to fix this easily with using some if: else: commands or by calling the score_mult command when the time or the day changes.

On the other hand, you may also want to keep this bug/behavior, since with this a loser character with only 3 total stats can stop being a looser :giggle:

edit: in the previous screenshots it happened, because I created a strong character and used mutatio to drop the stats, and right after that, I triggered a hidden event.... so I thought that the xp multiplier was overwritten by the hidden bonus, but it wasn't... It remained static at the initial low number + the bonus

Last edited:

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Your goal is to find the correct word.
You gain points by closeness ->green right in right place yellow is right in wrong place
You also gain points by speed->the less try you need to find it the better.
There are also hints friendship check /diamond stat
lust reduces points earned
Auto mode earns modest and can be boosted with solved tasks until you stop.
Just search for help with Wordle,there are web sites out there that will help figuring-out the word. Or just do a deep dive in this thread to find the list of words used (cheater!). I was pretty much like you at first, now I enjoy playing Wordle within the game. But Tetris, that new mini-game can burn in hell!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: scannatore

human94

Jul 15, 2018
Just search for help with Wordle,there are web sites out there that will help figuring-out the word. Or just do a deep dive in this thread to find the list of words used (cheater!). I was pretty much like you at first, now I enjoy playing Wordle within the game. But Tetris, the new mini-game can burn in hell!
If you just click with mouse\touchpad on direction - then understandable. If you play with keyboard - it's okay for me personally. Just arrows to move figure and space to rotate figure. On milking you can click or use shift, if remember correctly. But I prefer just click.
Burn in hell can minigame with nanobots. On touchpad it's very hard or impossible...Only because touchpad and I long time don't played in shooter on laptop.

Reactions: scannatore
Oct 1, 2023
So I updated my mods and it seems to have wiped my save files. Any way to get those back?
Maybe. Try downloading (the Local_Storage_Manager.html from the XCL repo) and open it the same way you were opening the game's HTML file. If you see your saves in the list, you can export them from there. If you don't, your browser probably chose to wipe the local storage for some complicated browser-y reason (that's why HTML games always recommend to export your savefiles often).

human94

Jul 15, 2018
Damn. Later need find free space...With all mods game heavy\big enough. And now I understand why dev don't change that this just mods. And thanks for that. I am not ready download game with all mods...Or wait with mods...Not ready loose main save. Many time spent.

Thatguy1109

Aug 2, 2017
I understand correctly?You lost all previous saves or they just don't work? Then if I begin play with mods, I lose all my saves too? Or start with mods - different start and different saves?
I think the solution is to export your saves before merging the mods. Then import after. Some mods might break your saves though.

Thatguy1109

Aug 2, 2017
Maybe. Try downloading (the Local_Storage_Manager.html from the XCL repo) and open it the same way you were opening the game's HTML file. If you see your saves in the list, you can export them from there. If you don't, your browser probably chose to wipe the local storage for some complicated browser-y reason (that's why HTML games always recommend to export your savefiles often).
Thanks for trying to help, but it seems to have wiped them. I'll be sure to keep an eye on it from now on.

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
I've never seen an update or loading mods wipe out saves.

However, saves are stored in the browser's local storage. If you clear your browser history or change browsers then you can lose your saves. This can also happen in those browsers that use user profiles. The local storage is part of the profile, so if you change profiles, you 'lose' your save, though in this case changing back to the original profile should restore them

4.60 star(s) 94 Votes