Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
I've never seen an update or loading mods wipe out saves.

However, saves are stored in the browser's local storage. If you clear your browser history or change browsers then you can lose your saves. This can also happen in those browsers that use user profiles. The local storage is part of the profile, so if you change profiles, you 'lose' your save, though in this case changing back to the original profile should restore them
Most of the time the reason for save 'lost' is nothing else than directory change... the save is still there but no game file to extract it. It is common in html games.

Reactions: cache-coherent

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Just search for help with Wordle,there are web sites out there that will help figuring-out the word. Or just do a deep dive in this thread to find the list of words used (cheater!). I was pretty much like you at first, now I enjoy playing Wordle within the game. But Tetris, that new mini-game can burn in hell!
Oook:FacePalm: someone asked how the point system works... regardless if you cheat or not... (what i do:ROFLMAO: by the way)
ps: the tetris in game is an unholy children of tetris and the bj mini game and yes it can burn in hell cause i do use touch pad. :rolleyes:

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
I'm trying to get the "spend a week on a breeder without getting pregnant while having sex at least 5 times" achievement.
I managed to do it with the help of nano bot birth control but the achievement didn't trigger, No I'm not using cheats.
One more thing, Is the mods folder still necessary? If the mod loader now stores files elsewhere I'd like to remove it to clear some space

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2023
Most of the time the reason for save 'lost' is nothing else than directory change... the save is still there but no game file to extract it. It is common in html games.
Oh, that's a good guess. To avoid such problems I run a simple HTTP server at localhost and serve the game files through it, but I think most people don't do that and just open the HTML file, which uses a separate local storage.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
One more thing, Is the mods folder still necessary? If the mod loader now stores files elsewhere I'd like to remove it to clear some space
To be honest i do not have one... (all in the modded folder) loaded from downloads directly... it does not mater if i delete the original mod downloaded.

human94

Jul 15, 2018
Play this game long enough and exporting your saves becomes second nature.
Probably only if you play with mods. I played long enough, but without mods. And before I seen some messages here I was not sure why game have this option(export saves). Because I never have promlem with saves. Just download update. And all works.

human94

Jul 15, 2018
I have a trackball mouse I never use, would that work better for the nanobot mini-game?
I don't know. And I don't know how good you with this mouse. I have problems only because long time don't played on laptop with shooters and etc. Lose skill quickly and accurate move. Maybe for you this minigame will be easy.

user4869

Feb 1, 2018
Does anyone have the bimbo recipe code? I keep trying to decipher it but it always coms out as a custom look.
Standard
Foundation
Vibrant Eyeshadow Palette
Eyeliner
False Eyelashes
Blush
Highlighter
Lip Gloss
Glitter

Boosted
Foundation
Contouring Kit
Vibrant Eyeshadow Palette
Eyeliner
False Eyelashes
Blush
Highlighter
Lip Gloss
Glitter

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
I don't know. And I don't know how good you with this mouse. I have problems only because long time don't played on laptop with shooters and etc. Lose skill quickly and accurate move. Maybe for you this minigame will be easy.
I normally use a gamer mouse, which for some reason is now set on 16000 dps. My use to be normal 9,000 dps seems so slow now after I switched back. Now the trackball mouse I have, got on a sale but it mostly just sets on my desk gathering dust. A friend is a big trackball enthusiast, so I picked-up mine to check them out. Never spent the time to get use to it, which reminds me I better check the batteries.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
I normally use a gamer mouse, which for some reason is now set on 16000 dps. My use to be normal 9,000 dps seems so slow now after I switched back. Now the trackball mouse I have, got on a sale but it mostly just sets on my desk gathering dust. A friend is a big trackball enthusiast, so I picked-up mine to check them out. Never spent the time to get use to it, which reminds me I better check the batteries.
Well its a nightmare to clean it...

Nexus_07

Jul 5, 2024
Probably only if you play with mods. I played long enough, but without mods. And before I seen some messages here I was not sure why game have this option(export saves). Because I never have promlem with saves. Just download update. And all works.
I started playing online, then decided to play also offline and then I decided to play on modding games. But, I still play on all those different instances of the game, and using different characters too. So, exporting and importing are great when I want to switch from one to the other and still keep track of the point I left it before.

In any case, I just miss some way to assign significative names to distinguish between different saves. Something like naming a save "Before trying Hot'n'Ready", so to try difffeent alternatives presented in the dialogs and chose the one I believe suits better for my character dev.

Reactions: human94

human94

Jul 15, 2018
I started playing online, then decided to play also offline and then I decided to play on modding games. But, I still play on all those different instances of the game, and using different characters too. So, exporting and importing are great when I want to switch from one to the other and still keep track of the point I left it before.

In any case, I just miss some way to assign significative names to distinguish between different saves. Something like naming a save "Before trying Hot'n'Ready", so to try difffeent alternatives presented in the dialogs and chose the one I believe suits better for my character dev.
About names for saves - agree. But for me now it's not critical. Bad attempt? You can refresh page and start event from begining. And no so many variant's then you really need named save. Almost all repeatable and you can fix you stat\progress\relation.
Maybe moment with Brucie important. After win and don't remember now which pill I gave him, but after scene with his female version, he never apeared in bar. So if next update will be and with Brucie too, I need choose correct save. Or start from begining.

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
Minor bug - unless something I missed, exported saves do not preserve some settings chosen at start, e.g. nanobot defense game will be switched off when the save is imported and loaded even if it were enabled when saving

Nexus_07

Jul 5, 2024
Maybe moment with Brucie important. After win and don't remember now which pill I gave him, but after scene with his female version, he never apeared in bar. So if next update will be and with Brucie too, I need choose correct save. Or start from begining.
I won Bruce once or twice to get him away from Alexia, and so got him into Xtra. It usually takes 30 days but one of the times he stayed away for 45 days, as far as i recall.

4.60 star(s) 94 Votes