LynxLinks

Nov 29, 2021
The roadmap has been updated!

• 0.22 Progression Update #5 – Female playthrough
    • Purchasable car, use it to take night drives and restore identity, as well as discover new locations
    • Unlockable locations for dates – both girls and guys can be dated – dating will be quite simple
    • Sexy situations with stepdad
    • Sexy situations with dominant Alexia – she takes a Blue pill, dun dun dunnn
      • She brings home guys, and won’t take as much interest in you when you’re a guy (NTR ish, if you let her get too dominant)
    • Guys will take you on dates, and many will expect exclusivity. Don’t get caught cheating on them!
    • Blackmail content – you will get blackmailed (especially if you were seen cheating in public) and will have to find a way out of it
    • More effects of high femininity – day to day type changes of being a woman, you may compulsively take pills at a certain point

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
More effects of high femininity – day to day type changes of being a woman, you may compulsively take pills at a certain point
Well... i do nor know... but it feels one sided... I think it is just as sexy when a tomboy 'girl' begging for a cancel pill... and sometimes forget that she is in a female form causing 'problems' like using the wrong toilet.

Reactions: tragicbronson

Sneikice12

Mar 2, 2023
There are several things that can be described as bugs in the new version.
The maximum ap for the satisfaction of the guys does not increase. I suspect this is due to the fact that compulsivity was acquired during the compliant pill and the side effect was temporary. Other buffs such as + xp or regen ap work immediately.

There is no music in the motel sex scene with Alexia now.

When you are asked to change your movie preferences due to increased masculinity, there is no continue button and you get stuck on this page.

mustafarr

Feb 20, 2018
I don't get this gameloop, is there something to do besides gym->job->bar/movie? Like I get that you can go to beach sometimes, but it still feels very repetitive. Work is also mostly the same, even when you go on demonstrations a lot of them just play the same one scene over and over (without any sexscenes even). Am I missing something?

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I don't get this gameloop, is there something to do besides gym->job->bar/movie? Like I get that you can go to beach sometimes, but it still feels very repetitive. Work is also mostly the same, even when you go on demonstrations a lot of them just play the same one scene over and over (without any sexscenes even). Am I missing something?
At the moment it is mainly a sandbox. If it's not clicking for you yet, I would advise waiting a couple years until the main story content is in for a more linear experience and more of a feeling of progression.

If interested, you can check out the scenes available here: and

And achievement hunting is a good way of seeing the game's current content.

But it won't click for everyone, and there is still a lot of development to be done.

Jun 29, 2017
Every MC needs a separate download, I want play my favorite character but I have to download everything to play, this make game heavy and i never touch the other girl i don't like. And if you tell me play online link, the answer is no, because load picture so long.

Oct 15, 2017
Has anyone cracked the logic behind bruce and alexia. I have gotten him her number from losing her at the club but he never actually interacts with her during chores or at night. The only way seems to be via them being introduced when he comes to your house during a resistance pill. However they still quickly stop interacting throughout the rest of the pill and indeed once it has worn off. After losing another resistance pill bet and having them meet during a night over again alexia is angry at him for dumping her? Is the logic not fully fleshed out or something? It seems buggy to get them to interact and it quickly switches to them being exes when the finally do with no ability for the player to influence this.

Also Sneikice12 with the movie preferences I initially thought that too until I saw the text said you must use all your changes to continue. the Alteration options it is showing you isn't changes on top of the gender changes, they are you applying the gender changes manually which then lets you continue once you have done it.

Looking forward to the more female sandbox stuff in the next update via the roadmap. The sandbox scenes have always been the enjoyable meat and potatoes of the game over the set scenes, I think mostly because set ones are often as a different character other than your own.

Last edited:

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Every MC needs a separate download, I want play my favorite character but I have to download everything to play, this make game heavy and i never touch the other girl i don't like. And if you tell me play online link, the answer is no, because load picture so long.
No

thisismyaltaccount

Mar 28, 2021
there should be an option to rebind the tetris controls since they aren't the traditional keyboard controls (space is hard drop, up is rotate) which is very frustrating after a while

DavDR

Engaged Member
Oct 14, 2020
Has anyone cracked the logic behind bruce and alexia. I have gotten him her number from losing her at the club but he never actually interacts with her during chores or at night. The only way seems to be via them being introduced when he comes to your house during a resistance pill. However they still quickly stop interacting throughout the rest of the pill and indeed once it has worn off. After losing another resistance pill bet and having them meet during a night over again alexia is angry at him for dumping her? Is the logic not fully fleshed out or something? It seems buggy to get them to interact and it quickly switches to them being exes when the finally do with no ability for the player to influence this.

Also Sneikice12 with the movie preferences I initially thought that too until I saw the text said you must use all your changes to continue. the Alteration options it is showing you isn't changes on top of the gender changes, they are you applying the gender changes manually which then lets you continue once you have done it.

Looking forward to the more female sandbox stuff in the next update via the roadmap. The sandbox scenes have always been the enjoyable meat and potatoes of the game over the set scenes, I think mostly because they are often as a different character other than your own.
I think it just depends on RNG. I'm currently on a run with Jade in day 43. Bruce got Alexia's number back around day 20, I think. Only just got the scene's.

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
I observed what is most likely a bug regarding the Casanova-compulsion in the online version. I created a Playboy character and had sex with one of the bar girls, which correctly activated the compulsion and caused the generation of 2 AP the next morning. Then a day or two later (I forget how long actually passed, but not long), my character had sex with another bar girl. Amusingly, immediately after ending the sex scene, the message popped up informing me that it had been a while since the character had had sex with a girl last, so I lost the bonus AP generation. And indeed, next morning only generated 1 AP.

qqwftw

Feb 27, 2018
How do you get pregnant on the basic pill? I've tried increasing the duration with essence, lots of creampies, but it doesn't seem to do anything.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
geez there are more bugs created than solved...:eek:
After the trust roll the bimbo bruce is absurd easy:WaitWhat:... with 5 in strength spent only 1 stamina first and 8 orgasm during fuck.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
been a while since i played, but isn´t it impossible to get preg on the basic pill?
How do you get pregnant on the basic pill? I've tried increasing the duration with essence, lots of creampies, but it doesn't seem to do anything.
To get pregnant on basic you need either the swp/preg mod or the extra demo mod.
for preg mod it is a virility essence upgrade as a male->non zero fertility as a female on any pill
for demo mod it is the hipnotist demo (be on a basic pill) be on any pill

4.60 star(s) 94 Votes