Dr.Sloth

Oct 12, 2017
Fucked Bree on Bimbo, nutted inside and now I can't find Bruce again despite text saying "in a week he'll turn back and you're fucked". Is this unlucky RNG or is Bree preggers so Bruce can't show up?

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Fucked Bree on Bimbo, nutted inside and now I can't find Bruce again despite text saying "in a week he'll turn back and you're fucked". Is this unlucky RNG or is Bree preggers so Bruce can't show up?
You probably got her pregnant! She will be out for a month or two… (now she takes the pregnancy accelerator that’s available )

RenFL

May 20, 2020
I lost most/all of the hidden achievements I obtained on previous characters when updating to 0.21.2. Did something change with achievement handling and is this intended?

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
It's been fixed in the upcoming bugfix version - just a display bug, your achievements are still safe.

pikachu966

Feb 18, 2024
played the web version for a bit, got a save, realized it's 0.21.2 on web(updated Oct 22) but 0.21(updated Oct 4) only from download links. It says "Error: Unable to parse file. The save file may be corrupted or improperly formatted." when I tried to import the save file from 0.21.2 web version, into the 0.21 downloaded version. Any workaround or do I have to start over ?

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
played the web version for a bit, got a save, realized it's 0.21.2 on web(updated Oct 22) but 0.21(updated Oct 4) only from download links. It says "Error: Unable to parse file. The save file may be corrupted or improperly formatted." when I tried to import the save file from 0.21.2 web version, into the 0.21 downloaded version. Any workaround or do I have to start over ?
Saves are not compatible from 0.21.2 back into 0.21 due to new save compression being used. You can import old saves into the new version but not the other way around. If you report the previously linked post for "game update" it might expedite getting the thread updated.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
The (css:) changer should be stored in a variable or attached to a hook.Load size: (10)ml.
You swallow. You feel the hot, slimy mess slide down your throat, and into your stomach.
You have CUM BREATH.
Axel's satisfaction increases.

"That's right," Axel says, approvingly as you show your clean tongue.
He zips back up.
The fellow with messy hair asks for your number.

Reactions: Donny Ranistvenich

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
The (css:) changer should be stored in a variable or attached to a hook.Load size: (10)ml.
You swallow. You feel the hot, slimy mess slide down your throat, and into your stomach.
You have CUM BREATH.
Axel's satisfaction increases.

"That's right," Axel says, approvingly as you show your clean tongue.
He zips back up.
The fellow with messy hair asks for your number.
If you are playing with mods enabled I would prefer if you posted the bug reports in the discord mod bug reports thread instead of here. The game has no reference to "Load size:" tracking. The mod authors are (mostly) not on here so there is no way to get help here for those sorts of issues.

undertheboot

Mar 30, 2018
View attachment 4159389

attached the screenshot of said bug
Is anyone else getting this bug in the new release? Could a mod be causing it?

Also I’m not gaining pleasure during the mini game you get after failing a sexual act, ‘try not to be too loud’ or something.

also another bug where the new action point system is telling me I haven’t had sex with a girl recently, so it’s being reduced, even though I just did it.

Last edited:

Sneikice12

Mar 2, 2023
I started a new walkthrough today and something strange is happening with identity and femininity on the new version of the game.
In the beginning, I turned off the mini-game for the crisis of masculinity and my character stopped getting hit by identity, she was 100 all the time. Then I decided to try it with the crisis mini-game turned on and the effect became different. Identity points began to decrease, but mс began to get masculinity instead of femininity back after the mini-game.

Maybe someone else had it too. I'm playing the online version, the base game without mods.

Reactions: undertheboot
4.60 star(s) 94 Votes