Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Hmm another one, not bad, i look forware to a game that has one if not all the below.
T'Pol (Jolene Blalock)
Hoshi Sato (Linda Park)
Nyota Uhura (Zoe Saldana)
Jadzia Dax (Terry Farrell)
Ezri Dax (Nicole de Boer)
Keiko (Rosalind Chao)
Ro Laren (Michelle Forbes)
Carol Markus (Alice Eve)

i wonder about the next game. first if there will be one, i hope so, think you have a good high interest in your idea here. This concept itself has many different and possible expansions and story lines. Well i will be watching and looking forward to you future submissions to F95. Thanks for sharing,

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
I think you need to be a really bad Trekkie to want to play these games! The renders are hotter than the RL actresses at least. :LOL:

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
TNG is best Trek (that I've seen) so I know I'm gonna enjoy this one.

Looking forward to more stories in TNG universe.

Please don't move too fast making DS9 stuff, cause I've never seen it.

And please never do the current Trek series : the one with the black girl named Michael something and Michelle Yeoh, and ST : Picard, because they both are a gigantic pile of radioactive shit.

Also I would like to see a story with an evil Picard fucking everyone, if you find a clever plot for it.
For this one it could be fun playing as a female protagonist (Crusher ?), who's starting a relationship with him, and then she discovers he's cheating on her, with a lot of other women, finds out he has an incredible sex drive and tries to convince her to do orgies and swingers stuff. At first she's just angry and disapointed in him, then she realises something is not right, that the Picard she knows wouldn't behave like this, and then starts investigating (undercover) to find what's causing this strange behavior. An investigation which will involve lots of sex for her and many other characters.

I'd also like to see Worff and other aliens fucking some ST ladies.

Last edited:

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Crusher showing off her dancing skills again teaching a Gorn about ballroom dancing. Looks like he needs more work on how to hold his partner while dipping them.

Reactions: Xia Liu Bei
Sep 22, 2018
very nice. I lost the ability to use my mouse to advance the scene but space bar continued to work. It seems whatever engine you are using tends to lag a long time sometimes. I would suggest an engine like ren'py might do this more justice. both for ease of use and stability. either way I enjoyed it and look forward to more.

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
very nice. I lost the ability to use my mouse to advance the scene but space bar continued to work. It seems whatever engine you are using tends to lag a long time sometimes. I would suggest an engine like ren'py might do this more justice. both for ease of use and stability. either way I enjoyed it and look forward to more.
Enter or Spacebar will progress the game smoothly. There are some scenes where the mouse won’t progress the game (such as in the shuttle bay), but I have no clue why. Anyway, that’s why I put the user manual at the beginning of the game, to help you bypass that.

I’ve never experienced any actual lag in the game myself. There are some intentional pauses coded in where the game won’t progress without input from the player, but that was by design. Anyway, I’m glad you guys are enjoying it. All feedback is welcome.

Next episode will hit this Summer.

Reactions: Chrisdarock19
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes