winter0s

Aug 5, 2016
A Night with Crusher will be followed up by X-Trek III: Menage a Troi (where you'll get a threesome with Bev and Troi). After that I'll probably do a few side stories called X-Trek: Away Team. So plenty more, assuming the demand is there.

Oh, I definitely think your wish will come true.

View attachment 1064657
oh that looks cool! Mind sharing the resources for Kira? Hair, Costume, Person models? Much appreciated.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I like these games, but I would like them even more if we had a different engine, preferably ren'py, as the current one is a bit clunky.
But I can live with it.
The other part where it could be improved in my opinion is in making the writing a bit more elaborate and maybe play up the emotions a bit more.
Sex is great, but for me, it becomes so much better when there are actual feelings involved. The game sort of does that, but it isn't spelled out (for lack of a better term) enough, that it is not just sex.

Reactions: Mormont

DenverTrucker

Apr 24, 2020
A Night with Crusher will be followed up by X-Trek III: Menage a Troi (where you'll get a threesome with Bev and Troi). After that I'll probably do a few side stories called X-Trek: Away Team. So plenty more, assuming the demand is there.

View attachment 1064657
HELLOOOOOO KIRAAAAAAA!!!, I'M A BELIEVER! I BELIEVE IN THE PROFITS!!

Reactions: Xia Liu Bei

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
Message to Dev.

Just to let you know, I shall not be watching the episodes "A Night With Pickard", "A Night with Riker", "A Night With La Forge" and most definitely not "A Night With Data"...not even the Android version.

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
"A Night With Riker" is just the MC watching Riker play trombone for Minuet.
It'd be worth seeing it just for the look of horror on each girl's face when she unzips his fly and pulls out...his trombone :eek: "Hey, Will, is that a trombone in your pants or are you just happy to see me?" :LOL:
"When you said you wanted me to blow you, I had no idea..."
Yeah, that Riker always has to stand out from the crowd. While everyone else is blowing their own trumpet, he's blowing his own trombone.
And all the time we was telling everyone his career was on the slide, he meant he was going to become a universeclass trombone player.

Last edited:

ToxicLemming

Jul 5, 2017

View attachment 1064657
You're a damn genius, did you know that? :eek:

Oh and I nominate her game to be called X-Trek IV: The Major from Bajor.

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
You're a damn genius, did you know that? :eek:

Oh and I nominate her game to be called X-Trek IV: The Major from Bajor.
Thank you, haha. Probably I’ll just end up calling it “A Night with Kira.”

I‘ve still got to get that Bajoran nose worked out first, though.

Reactions: Blernblern

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Are these based on the old AIF games? I don't remember if there was a Crusher one, but I certainly did play a Troi one back in the day.

I'll give it a try.

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
Are these based on the old AIF games? I don't remember if there was a Crusher one, but I certainly did play a Troi one back in the day.

I'll give it a try.
They are inspired by the old AIF xtrek games, but not based on them. There were two Troi themed ones that I can remember (A Night with Troi and Deanna), and at least one Beverly themed one called “A Night with Beverly.”

Reactions: ScottyLQ

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
They are inspired by the old AIF xtrek games, but not based on them. There were two Troi themed ones that I can remember (A Night with Troi and Deanna), and at least one Beverly themed one called “A Night with Beverly.”
Well good luck. The dialogue is well done and it's also very inspired.

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
I'm hoping that there will be future games with the TOS Crew. I mean, apart from Riker, Kirk fucked half the galaxy.
There will be. There’s a brief glimpse of Uhura, Rand, and Chapel in “A Night with Troi.”

Did MC finally have his way with Crusher in this update ? or maybe not until the thread shows "Completed"
Yep. You can spend the night with Crusher in this update.

Well good luck. The dialogue is well done and it's also very inspired.
Thank you very much. I’m hypercritical of my work, and think very little of it, but always feel happy when people can feel my love for the source material.

Reactions: sztrb

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
There will be. There’s a brief glimpse of Uhura, Rand, and Chapel in “A Night with Troi.”
I'm just rewatching TOS right now, so the mere thought of having a game where one can have fun with the short-miniskirt uniformed women of TOS is very appealing.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes