gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I'm assuming that I don't need part 1 to play part 2. However, when I launch it, the games goes off the screen to the right and I can't remember how to get it back when it does that.

Blernblern

Nov 19, 2018
OH yeah the Duras sisters now that would be fun, hell trow Q into the Mix i mean She Q, Who also played KEhleyr ( Half Klingon Half Human mom to Alaxander ) Hell do just her she's not only fun and good in the serious as a person she is cool to lol
Uuuh yes. Give us some Klingon cleavage.

Reactions: DenverTrucker

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
I keep hoping for an h-scene update with Pip and Shortstack...
Pip will be in the next update. I had a vote on Patreon about which character they wanted to see next, and it was Pip by a country mile.

Progress on the next chapter is moving so fast, however, that I think I’ll have time to include both Pip and Shortstack.

I'm assuming that I don't need part 1 to play part 2. However, when I launch it, the games goes off the screen to the right and I can't remember how to get it back when it does that.
Weird. I’ve never heard of that happening before. Could you elaborate on this problem a little more?

As for the games, X-Trek II is a sequel, and a continuation of the story, so while it certainly isn’t necessary to have played the first from a mechanical or logistical standpoint, it would help as far as characters and certain plot points are concerned.

Reactions: sztrb

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
Press the Windows and up-arrow keys simultaneously. That should help you.

Reactions: Xia Liu Bei

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Pip will be in the next update. I had a vote on Patreon about which character they wanted to see next, and it was Pip by a country mile.

Progress on the next chapter is moving so fast, however, that I think I’ll have time to include both Pip and Shortstack.

Weird. I’ve never heard of that happening before. Could you elaborate on this problem a little more?

As for the games, X-Trek II is a sequel, and a continuation of the story, so while it certainly isn’t necessary to have played the first from a mechanical or logistical standpoint, it would help as far as characters and certain plot points are concerned.
It happens on both games. "Help" says that it might be because save was done on a dual monitor system but that's just one thing.
The workaround is to:
Hold Shift key while right click
Select 'Move' from popup menu
Use arrow keys to move window into place
Position window in place

Wierd thing is that I have to do this each launch for both games. No problem.

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
It happens on both games. "Help" says that it might be because save was done on a dual monitor system but that's just one thing.
The workaround is to:
Hold Shift key while right click
Select 'Move' from popup menu
Use arrow keys to move window into place
Position window in place

Wierd thing is that I have to do this each launch for both games. No problem.
Thanks for that workaround. Hopefully it will help any of our other members who might be having the same problem.

Reactions: gam2000

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Saves from 0.1 don't work.
Gives two ALERTS in Chinese when starting and then only a black screen.
When i delete the save files (2) it starts but without the saves.
Fuck!

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
Saves from 0.1 don't work.
Gives two ALERTS in Chinese when starting and then only a black screen.
When i delete the save files (2) it starts but without the saves.
Fuck!
Sorry to hear that. The alerts are probably in Japanese, as TyranoBuilder is Japanese. Not sure why the saves aren't working. I'll dig around and see what I can find out.

In the meantime, you have the option of skipping dialogue, so that should allow you to fly through the game in order to get to the new bits.

EDIT: So it seems this is a pretty common problem with the engine I'm using to code the game. I could code in a patch to start you off at the spot where the previous chapter ended, but it wouldn't include any of your "points" from the previous version. (To put that simply, every decision you make in the game gives or subtracts points, and those points determine how the story branches.) That means the game would assume you'd made [x decision] when you'd really made [y decision], which might prevent a lewd scene from triggering.

I'll keep searching for a workaround, but for now just skip your way through the game until you get to the new bits. A general hint for decision making is when it comes to girls, always show interest in girls you like, choose the more direct option (stare at asses, for example), and stay with Beverly when she's hurt.

Last edited:

ToxicLemming

Jul 5, 2017
Fall. September or October. Could be earlier, but it won’t be later. I’m working my guts out every single day.
Just remember to take breaks occasionally. To my knowledge there's almost no Trek games like this out there (save for a couple of older ones) and it'd be a crying shame if you had to abandon it because you burnt yourself out.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes