DarkArchon

May 9, 2017
Would love to see Jadzia, Major Kira and Leeta in a future installment! I'd say Keiko too but not sure I could do that to Miles...
I agree. I like O'Brien too much to have him cucked. In Jadzia's case, I would be OK with it if it happened before she hooked up with Worf. I would not want Worf cucked either.

Reactions: ouroboros001

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
All the members who don't know the origin or importance of X-Trek to AIF history. :HideThePain: This game's name is I assume also a reference to the TNG episode of the same name.

There's still the DS9 and Voyager inspired games to adapt though I'm not sure if those were as popular.

Reactions: Xia Liu Bei

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
I did not like Dr. Pulaski either. It is a shame because the actress was fine in the original series. I think the actress only appeared once in the original series.
Yeah, I think she was in the last episode, Is There In Truth No Beauty?

She was actually kind of hot in TOS. It’s just a shame they made her so unlikable in TNG. They we’re trying too hard to make her McCoy-lite.

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
All the members who don't know the origin or importance of X-Trek to AIF history. :HideThePain: This game's name is I assume also a reference to the TNG episode of the same name.

There's still the DS9 and Voyager inspired games to adapt though I'm not sure if those were as popular.
These aren’t remakes of those games, but they were certainly inspired by them. That’s why I reused the name “A Night With Troi”, as an homage. I loved those games back in the day.

I don’t know if anyone played past the credits of X-Trek III, but there’s a great sneak peek at the next game, with some hugely upgraded models. You can see the ladies from every Roddenberry/Berman series including Uhura, Troi, Crusher, Dax, Kira, Janeway, Seven of Nine, T’Pol, and Hoshi.

kkk2018

May 17, 2018
I don’t know if anyone played past the credits of X-Trek III, but there’s a great sneak peek at the next game, with some hugely upgraded models. You can see the ladies from every Roddenberry/Berman series including Uhura, Troi, Crusher, Dax, Kira, Janeway, Seven of Nine, T’Pol, and Hoshi.
Not really a trekki, but Voyager is my favorite in the star trek franchise and seven of nine my favorite female character onboard that ship. Well, live long and prosper and boldly go where no one's dick has gone before :LOL: