DarkArchon

May 9, 2017
Yeah, I think she was in the last episode, Is There In Truth No Beauty?

She was actually kind of hot in TOS. It’s just a shame they made her so unlikable in TNG. They we’re trying too hard to make her McCoy-lite.
Out of curiosity, have you ever thought of doing a Babylon 5 game? I always wanted to see Ivanova and Talia in a lesbian scene. Ivanova admitted that she loved Talia in one episode after Talia left. It was planned out, but never got explored since the actress who played Talia wanted out of the show.

Reactions: Xia Liu Bei

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
Out of curiosity, have you ever thought of doing a Babylon 5 game? I always wanted to see Ivanova and Talia in a lesbian scene. Ivanova admitted that she loved Talia in one episode after Talia left. It was planned out, but never got explored since the actress who played Talia wanted out of the show.
I thought about doing a Babylon 5 themed side quest (kind of like I did with Alien) but there just aren’t any good assets available for Daz to do it, besides some old poser models of the ship and station. There are more good assets for Space: 1999 than there are for B5, if that gives you any idea about how sparse things are.

I‘m not against it by any means, but it would be a miracle.

Reactions: DarkArchon