hotgrill103

Apr 20, 2022

Space Girl WIP

The model is 95 percent done. Technically 100 percent. But I will make a test poster first to see if everything works.
This took way long time as after my Tsunade animation my base model needed an update on the boob and shoulder department. And that caused everything else needed to be fixed as well.
Hope you like the new body update
I like

Reactions: tryndasam

SuperSaki44

Formerly 'SuperSumi44'
Oct 10, 2022

Space Girl WIP

The model is 95 percent done. Technically 100 percent. But I will make a test poster first to see if everything works.
This took way long time as after my Tsunade animation my base model needed an update on the boob and shoulder department. And that caused everything else needed to be fixed as well.
I hope she doesn't make cringy faces is all i'm gonna ask. :HideThePain:

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020

Space Girl WIP

ok wow this is actually super good

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020

Space Girl WIP

Kek why her head look small, otherwise it looks good

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
One thing that I think could be improved is the water mark it’s been taking up space so maybe make it transparent or update it or something
It has to take up space, as it’s very common for reuploaders to edit the video to cut out watermarks and signatures

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

unity101

Dec 13, 2021
Where is that guy who give his life to GOD Ares so X3d can stop making duck face in every model ? where is that guy again?

Reactions: Adase
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes