Speedb7115

Apr 1, 2023

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
dude wtf is with Samus's body? He made her.. real fat. I mean big tits sure but those saggers? That unfit/flabby fat ass?
THE WOMAN IS 6' AND WEIGHS 200 POUNDS. SHE'S STACKED AND STACKED WITH MUSCLE. How do you FUCK that up? Give her a good pair of tits she's still young why would they hang so fucking low?! Her ass should be plump but firm. Is this guy an idiot adding lard to fucking everything?

GoldMembr

Oct 26, 2018
dude wtf is with Samus's body? He made her.. real fat. I mean big tits sure but those saggers? That unfit/flabby fat ass?
THE WOMAN IS 6' AND WEIGHS 200 POUNDS. SHE'S STACKED AND STACKED WITH MUSCLE. How do you FUCK that up? Give her a good pair of tits she's still young why would they hang so fucking low?! Her ass should be plump but firm. Is this guy an idiot adding lard to fucking everything?
I don't like the body type either but if I find something I don't like I move on instead of complaining about it which does absolutely nothing. Everyone has their own tastes so he must have people that like his style or he probably wouldn't do it obviously.

ADxD001

Sep 17, 2023
anyone got upscaled vids of x3d
got this but ---
but all the vids have been banned .
specifically findin the black cat upscaled videos @ anklav

Last edited:

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
people who called the model "fat" need to touch some grass lmao cause they don't know how fat people actually looked like.
with that being said, I think it safe to say that X3D is a one-hit wonder now, the Black Cat series is really good, the teasing and the blowjob scenes (which I usually don't care) are amazing.
The Black Widow one ends up dissapointing despite the good setup like Black Cat (the perfect lead up to titjob are ignored), their previous works are aight while anything after those two are meh.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
people who called the model "fat" need to touch some grass lmao cause they don't know how fat people actually looked like.
with that being said, I think it safe to say that X3D is a one-hit wonder now, the Black Cat series is really good, the teasing and the blowjob scenes (which I usually don't care) are amazing.
The Black Widow one ends up dissapointing despite the good setup like Black Cat (the perfect lead up to titjob are ignored), their previous works are aight while anything after those two are meh.
His Sarah, chun li, honoka are amazing. I really hope he releases them one day.

As a milf lover. his sarah ticks my boxes. I do love OG sarah, but his milf version is good as well

Reactions: Flemmeboy
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes