Collection Video Xalas collection [2021-01-14] [3dhentaibeauties.com]

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
It's so irritating, because Bless His Sinful Cock is the one I've wanted for years, but no one ever seems to get it when they release Xalas vids.
Why dont you buy it and share it? if everyone buys 1 video adn share it then it would be complete

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
COVID killed my wallet, otherwise I would. Oh, BTW, It's not Xalas, but I found Shotz 3D's entire collection online. I shared what I had on Hamster and Phub, but this guy has all of his stuff. He's like Xalas.

i have all shotz and did share his original collection but no one made mirrors, results over 200 HD videos down the drain, trust me the videos on rules34 dont even come close qualitywise

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
i have all shotz and did share his original collection but no one made mirrors, results over 200 HD videos down the drain, trust me the videos on rules34 dont even come close qualitywise
whyd he delete all his stuff?

dreggz

Mar 27, 2020
It's funny as we talk about this, Shotz just came out of retirement tonight. LOL! And he brought back his entire HD collection on MEGA. . I'm hyped, the new stuff he's teasing looks sick.

Reactions: orandoo and magix69

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
It's funny as we talk about this, Shotz just came out of retirement tonight. LOL! And he brought back his entire HD collection on MEGA. . I'm hyped, the new stuff he's teasing looks sick.
Can you make subfolders with series? like "Church of the Damned", "chocolate city sounds", "The Summoning", "Sissy Slut School", etc.

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Bless His Sinful Cock:

More nun content:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rexlust