5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Really Good characters. animations have a little bugs :giggle: but not more

Gachia

Nov 28, 2020
Curious anyone got the 2B rides a pole. Heard it was on his Patreon, he maybe made the thickest 2B to date.

Rexlust

Jan 11, 2019
69Hippios, could you please provide us all with one of the most awaited videos in this thread, "Bless His Sinful Cock Retold) Chapter 1"? I'd appreciate it enormously if you did. One of the links through which you can purchase it has been given below:

I hope you'd consider my request. Wish you all the best.

Deleted member 2793868

Donor
Aug 31, 2020
69Hippios, could you please provide us all with one of the most awaited videos in this thread, "Bless His Sinful Cock Retold) Chapter 1"? I'd appreciate it enormously if you did. One of the links through which you can purchase it has been given below:

I hope you'd consider my request. Wish you all the best.
Haha, I wasn't aware I was taking requests :p. Unfortunately, a prerequisite for my uploads would be if I personally enjoyed that content as well. Since Xalas is not on my list, I sadly won't be able to help out here, but I do hope you understand and maybe someone generous will come along!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Blah404 and Rexlust

Rexlust

Jan 11, 2019
Haha, I wasn't aware I was taking requests :p. Unfortunately, a prerequisite for my uploads would be if I personally enjoyed that content as well. Since Xalas is not on my list, I sadly won't be able to help out here, but I do hope you understand and maybe someone generous will come along!
Okay. :)

Reactions: Blah404

Rexlust

Jan 11, 2019
Said it out of desperation, 69Hippios, since it has been a long time and yet no one seems to be uploading it and making it available for download. Sorry.

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
Said it out of desperation, 69Hippios, since it has been a long time and yet no one seems to be uploading it and making it available for download. Sorry.
that's because the same guys that keeps paying for it and giving it to you for free are fed up of paying, Nobody wants to pay, even you !

• Sad
Reactions: Rexlust

Rexlust

Jan 11, 2019
that's because the same guys that keeps paying for it and giving it to you for free are fed up of paying, Nobody wants to pay, even you !
Well, I'm still a university student and haven't got a job yet and so I can't pay at the moment. :-(

Crowza

Oct 25, 2020
I've got a few of Xalas' movies on my old PC that's getting repaired. I'll pick it up tomorrow and share em.

Btw, I see alot of people wanting the Bless His Sinful Cock Movie Retold (myself included) but nobody wants to pay the full amount. Forgive me if this sounds ignorant or dumb but what's stopping say 15 or 20 of us getting together, sending 1 $ to one person, who then proceeds to buy the movie and share it with everyone? I get that there's alot of trust that comes by doing that but even if someone runs off with it, you only stand to lose a dollar.

Reactions: Rexlust

Crowza

Oct 25, 2020

Here you guys are! Just got my computer back and uploaded these to MEGA. These are some of his newest videos that weren't in those huge files from the first poster. Here's a list of some movies that I uploaded.

- Fuck Me Daddy!
- My Lucky Night 3!
- A Friendly Favor

- Xalas Meets Reality Episode 5 (Interview with Diana)
- Futarotica She Hulk x Jessica Rabbit

I'm sure we're all still looking for Bless His Sinful Cock Retold and I'll keep my eye out for it.

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
Xalas Movies

Here you guys are! Just got my computer back and uploaded these to MEGA. These are some of his newest videos that weren't in those huge files from the first poster. Here's a list of some movies that I uploaded.

- Fuck Me Daddy!
- My Lucky Night 3!
- A Friendly Favor

- Xalas Meets Reality Episode 5 (Interview with Diana)
- Futarotica She Hulk x Jessica Rabbit

I'm sure we're all still looking for Bless His Sinful Cock Retold and I'll keep my eye out for it.
Thx for sharing!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote