Tlakkua

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
We have discovered that the Italian community of F95 has translated the game. :love:
We thank them very much. We have added the link to their translation on the home page.

• Love
Reactions: Geko1711

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Somewhere on a different, very strange planet:

⊑⍜⍙ ⎅⏃⍀⟒ ⊬⍜⎍ ⏁⍜ ⌰⟒⏁ ⋔⟒ ⌇⎍⎎⎎⟒⍀ ⏃⋏⎅ ⍀⟒⟊⟒☊⏁ ⋔⟒! ⟟ ⍙⏃⋏⏁⟒⎅ ⊑⟒⍀ ⌇⍜ ⏚⏃⎅! :<

⏚⎍⏁ ⏚⟒⌇⟟⎅⟒ ⏁⊑⏃⏁ ⏃⋔⏃⋉⟟⋏☌ ⎍⌿⎅⏃⏁⟒ ⏃⋏⎅ ☌⌰⏃⎅ ⏁⍜ ⊑⏃⎐⟒ ⊬⍜⎍ ☌⎍⊬⌇ ⏚⏃☊☍!

☌⍀⟒⟒⏁⟟⋏☌⌇ ⊬⍜⎍⍀ ⎎⏃⋏ ⌿⍜☌⍜

Pylon Guardian - initialize translation:

How dare you to let me suffer and reject me! i wanted her so bad!

But beside that amazing update and glad to have you guys back!

Greetings your fan PO:GO

:alien:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tlakkua

Bacara

Aug 29, 2021
Long time since last update...are the devs from Ukraine? that might be a concern
They've been quiet before the events in Ukraine and put a post up a while ago on patreon saying they aren't using patreon anymore and will freeze payments, I think you could safely assume that this is abandoned.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
They've been quiet before the events in Ukraine and put a post up a while ago on patreon saying they aren't using patreon anymore and will freeze payments, I think you could safely assume that this is abandoned.
i wrote with them shortly before stuff went ham in the ukraine and they said they are quite busy but they won't give up the project (or something like that) i am very sure they'll find a way. i'll believe in them. thats the way!

(btw stupid bastard putin and his generals honestly speaking)

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
i wrote with them shortly before stuff went ham in the ukraine and they said they are quite busy but they won't give up the project (or something like that) i am very sure they'll find a way. i'll believe in them. thats the way!

(btw stupid bastard putin and his generals honestly speaking)
Ukraine, not "the ukraine".

• Angry
Reactions: Pogo123

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
all cool grammar police am i arrested now? i mean no problem if you are a girl with such a juicy ass
I just corrected a mistake some people make for some reason lol. If I was the grammar police I would've had to correct way more than just "the ukraine". And I'm not even gonna start with the creepy remark at the end or you being petty enough to facepalm me back after I facepalmed you :4Head:

daison78

Jun 17, 2020
I just corrected a mistake some people make for some reason lol. If I was the grammar police I would've had to correct way more than just "the ukraine". And I'm not even gonna start with the creepy remark at the end or you being petty enough to facepalm me back after I facepalmed you :4Head:
And why is it a mistake? I was kind of surprised even as a non-native english speaker and just had to look this up; appears it's not a mistake at all.

Ukraine is one of a few English country names traditionally used with the definite article the. Use of the article was standard before Ukrainian independence, but has decreased since the 1990s. For example, the Associated Press dropped the article "the" on 3 December 1991.

facepalm?

Reactions: ChiefU and Pogo123

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
And why is it a mistake? I was kind of surprised even as a non-native english speaker and just had to look this up; appears it's not a mistake at all.

Ukraine is one of a few English country names traditionally used with the definite article the. Use of the article was standard before Ukrainian independence, but has decreased since the 1990s. For example, the Associated Press dropped the article "the" on 3 December 1991.

facepalm?
Your source contradicts what you're trying to say. The Ukraine was a common term when Ukraine was part of the Soviet Union but after it's collapse the use of "the" dropped. "The" implies Ukraine is part of a bigger structure, like you would say the Mojave Desert or the Ardennes. Saying "the Ukraine" is both politically and grammatically incorrect. It's just Ukraine man.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
wow so damn sad and unfortante... no one wants to know what happened to the game and devs? no sign of activeness since about a year now. normally nice devs normally rspond to messages but since many months they don't answer... is it cause of the stupid sh*t some stupid russian politics did/do to ukraine? are they from you ukraine?

its so sad nothing happened and not sure if something will happen but no one asking that it seems and/or keeping the thread alive is so sad. really like some of the crazy ideas and fantasies of the devs and the mc was really like really damn nice... oh man :( i hope they'll come back

Last edited:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
wow so damn sad and unfortante... no one wants to know what happened to the game and devs? no sign of activeness since about a year now. normally nice devs normally rspond to messages but since many months they don't answer... is it cause of the stupid sh*t some stupid russian politics did/do to ukraine? are they from you ukraine?

its so sad nothing happened and not sure if something will happen but no one asking that it seems and/or keeoing the threat alive its so sad. really like some of the crazy ideas and fantasies of the devs and the mc was really like really damn nice... oh man :( i hope they'll come back
Yeah.... I had high hopes for this game.....
I hope they are ok and that, someday, they'll come back...

• Sad
Reactions: Pogo123

tom4512

Sep 1, 2020

its so sad nothing happened and not sure if something will happen but no one asking that it seems and/or keeoing the threat alive its so sad. really like some of the crazy ideas and fantasies of the devs and the mc was really like really damn nice... oh man :( i hope they'll come back
Hello, probably the creator of the game is dead but I don't know how the Russians started to bomb Mariupol heavily, then he stopped talking and I think he cooperated with the Italians many games are silent update ASHES, TRUE BOND, SEKIRA

• Sad
Reactions: josko159

Dilusha

May 12, 2017
Hello, probably the creator of the game is dead but I don't know how the Russians started to bomb Mariupol heavily, then he stopped talking and I think he cooperated with the Italians many games are silent update ASHES, TRUE BOND, SEKIRA
Were they in Mariupol? I thought they were in Italy.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes