Speedfeed

Dec 19, 2020
I see female protagonist and lesbian tags but so far I've just been on a ship being perved on and touched in my sleep by a robot. And I can't just skip past it or avoid it. It's like groundhog day in space and you're stuck with a robot version of jar jar who acts like quagmire.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Lesbian tag only means there are some lesbian scenes, it's the same in all the games on this forum. Maybe a 'lesbian-only route' tag is needed, for what I'm seeing lately, but that's another topic

Reactions: pootin and Tlakkua

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Hello Deepblume63,
try to follow this:

Android:
For the Android version please remember to grant storage permissions to the app.
The menu organization changes from phone to phone but try to follow these steps:
Settings > App > Permission > Archive: find the Xenolov app and activate the switch

Cheers!
Nope still error exception. I already give all permission but still found error can't continue. And then I downloaded compressed version for PC and play it again on Joiplay no problem at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tlakkua

Tlakkua

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
lesbian route possible?
I see 'female protagonist' and 'lesbian' tags together. Is it possible to play the entire game that way?
Hi DDDIsReal and CboyC95,
the game is a Visual Novel with a fairly linear structure, there are no routes to follow at the expense of others. As moskyx said, the game currently contains one lesbian scene among other xxx scenes but we don't exclude the possibility of adding more lesbian scenes in the future. We had a lot of fun developing and writing the lesbian scene in the last update.

Cheers,
Tlakkua

Tlakkua

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Looks like a interesting xenophilia game, can't wait for more (y)
That was a good update ; can't wait to see how PO:GO will take care of those eggs. Kudos and thanks to the dev :giggle:
Thanks kinghusky07 and CrazyRabbit,
We had a lot of fun developing this latest update, although it required a lot of effort. Conceiving alien ways and shapes intrigues us a lot.
It would be nice to add "xenophilia" to the list of accepted tags: it would be quite suitable for our game :alien:

Cheers,
Tlakkua.

Tlakkua

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
I see female protagonist and lesbian tags but so far I've just been on a ship being perved on and touched in my sleep by a robot. And I can't just skip past it or avoid it. It's like groundhog day in space and you're stuck with a robot version of jar jar who acts like quagmire.
Hi Speedfeed,
The opening sequence to which you refer is intended to convey the sense of isolation and boredom that Natasha feels during the journey.
Also, including robotic harassment, it serves to introduce a topic that will develop in future updates.
If you want, try to go beyond the first part, because Natasha's routine is disrupted by events.

Cheers,
Tlakkua.

Tlakkua

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Nope still error exception. I already give all permission but still found error can't continue. And then I downloaded compressed version for PC and play it again on Joiplay no problem at all.
Hi m3nic,
we are glad you can play the new update and thank you for letting us know about Joiplay, it could be a good resource to solve problems for other android players in the future :)
Cheers,
Tlakkua

Tlakkua

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
This game is becoming one of 2021 hidden gems
Hi SSBBSNAKE,
thank you for your kind words and let's hope it doesn't remain so hidden: the quality of the game as a whole, as well as our satisfaction, would benefit greatly :D
Cheers,
Tlakkua

Oct 2, 2018
Hi DDDIsReal and CboyC95,
the game is a Visual Novel with a fairly linear structure, there are no routes to follow at the expense of others. As moskyx said, the game currently contains one lesbian scene among other xxx scenes but we don't exclude the possibility of adding more lesbian scenes in the future. We had a lot of fun developing and writing the lesbian scene in the last update.

Cheers,
Tlakkua
This means that there is no lesbian route? and the scenes with men are not avoidable? you should be clearer in what you answer since these users are asking for a purely lesbian route, not whether the game has lesbian scenes (I didn't ask, but I was also waiting for an answer.).

but well from what I understand this game is not for me, good luck.

Tlakkua

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
This means that there is no lesbian route? and the scenes with men are not avoidable? you should be clearer in what you answer since these users are asking for a purely lesbian route, not whether the game has lesbian scenes (I didn't ask, but I was also waiting for an answer.).

but well from what I understand this game is not for me, good luck.
Hi Mheka,
you understood well. There will be no lesbian route because the game has not a route-based structure.
Regards,
Tlakkua

Oct 2, 2018
Hi Mheka,
you understood well. There will be no lesbian route because the game has not a route-based structure.
Regards,
Tlakkua
If the game doesn't have routes, wouldn't it make it a kinetic novel? since the decisions would be useless, so for me the tag would be missing.

I don't know if it's because English is not my first language but I felt that you ended up answering very ambiguous, so you should put that in the overview (that the game has no routes and no avoidable content) so that people don't have to ask these questions.

well, I'm going to put this on ignore, good luck with the game.

Reactions: Arra64

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Traducción al Español - v0.30

Como siempre, hay que descargar este archivo, extraer la carpeta 'game' y pegarla en la que tengáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todos los archivos si os pregunta. Para cambiar de idioma hay que entrar en el menú Preferences

---

Spanish Translation - v0.30

As always, download this patch, extract the 'game' folder and copypaste it wherever you have installed the game, replacing all if asked. A changing language option will appear in the Preferences menu

• Love

tom4512

Sep 1, 2020
Hi, I liked this game very much, it would be great if Natasza had many adventures with aliens and tentacles or with perverted plants. but the game is awesome.

Tlakkua

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Hi, I liked this game very much, it would be great if Natasza had many adventures with aliens and tentacles or with perverted plants. but the game is awesome.
Hi tom4512,
thank you for letting us know that you like the game. It is our intention to design more xeno love scenes and we have a few already in the works :devilish:
Bye!
Tlakkua

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes