Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Xenolov [v0.10] Tlakkua

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.31 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 207 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 190 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

chrisccd

Jul 18, 2019
This game is serious and funny at the same time. The longer I player, the more I could feel MC's lonliness in the space. Story is original and deep. The sound effects and small animations are also good. (y)

• Love
Reactions: Tlakkua

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
This game is so weird, lol. The MC has a really hot body, the writing can be really funny, and the quality of how the game is made is really high, but the story is just bonkers and a little all over the place. I don't mind a slow burn if it leads up to a good jumping off point, but I'm still not sure where this is even going to end up! I guess we'll find out.

Tlakkua

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Pics looks nice. I'll wait for a compressed version to see how the story develops.
Hello Nirou, just one post below yours there's a compressed version. We hope you'll like the game :)

How much content there is there? 2-3h?
Hello shuiko, according to our calculations and the playtesting we have submitted some friends to, the duration should be between 2 and 3 hours, depending on the reading speed and interest in the text and images.

This game is so weird, lol. The MC has a really hot body, the writing can be really funny, and the quality of how the game is made is really high, but the story is just bonkers and a little all over the place. I don't mind a slow burn if it leads up to a good jumping off point, but I'm still not sure where this is even going to end up! I guess we'll find out.
Hello Loganfin, we are passionate about weird cinema and literature, so such a development of the story and characters comes naturally to us. It's clearly not a style for everyone, but our main goal is to write something we enjoy. In the near future there will be a series of major events, more or less bizarre, which I hope you will enjoy. If not: peace :)

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Hello Nirou, just one post below yours there's a compressed version. We hope you'll like the game :)

Hello shuiko, according to our calculations and the playtesting we have submitted some friends to, the duration should be between 2 and 3 hours, depending on the reading speed and interest in the text and images.

Hello Loganfin, we are passionate about weird cinema and literature, so such a development of the story and characters comes naturally to us. It's clearly not a style for everyone, but our main goal is to write something we enjoy. In the near future there will be a series of major events, more or less bizarre, which I hope you will enjoy. If not: peace :)
Thank you for the response, and good luck with your project! It might not end up being for me, but I hope you do well with it. (y)

Tlakkua

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
We have been working on it for a few months and finally, thanks to the help of our friend Ldog, we managed to produce a track specifically composed for Xenolov, which now, in its own small way, has an original soundtrack. We hope you enjoy it.

The following link takes you to the track on youtube:

Best,
Tlakkua

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

Hestk

Jun 7, 2017
You know at first I didn't think I would like this game, but then the robot part came up and it got me very intrigued. Things just got a lot more interesting. It is slow pacing but you got a built up there and the story is seems to be picking up as more time passes by.

Tlakkua

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
"Tentacles"
... but how much, how many, and how freaky of tentacles?
Hello libertypics, the game features erotic scenes with tentacles, both in facts experienced by the character and in altered states of her consciousness.
Our intention is not to reproduce the Japanese erotic tradition of ukiyo-e, manga and anime, although we do draw some inspiration from it. Let's call it our own re-proposition of the theme in a personal key.

How much / How many ? For now, a couple of scenes. One is pretty long.
How freaky ? We think it's pretty freaky, but the criterion is purely individual.

If you play the game, let us know what you think :)

Cherrs,
Tlakkua

Reactions: libertypics

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
Xenolov [v0.10] Tlakkua

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.31 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 207 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 190 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
no longer available?

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes