Tlakkua

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
sounds great! I mean the robot stuff was optional and a quite creative idea with some laughs but i really hope its primary a „warm up“ to showcase how sex scenes may look like and what Professional knowledge you have regarding rendering and quality.

My guess is that she will get sooner or later on that earth like planet it will get in contact with quite small and quite big critters/creatures and she that she will have options how these contacts might end or evolve
Hello Pogo123, we had a lot of fun designing the scenes and the story of MTE, but we certainly don't mean to limit ourselves to that. We aim to offer a variety of scenes that don't make the game boring or repetitive. Putting them in a narratively coherent frame is not easy, but it is also stimulating for us :)

Xenolov [v0.09] [Tlakkua] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.01 GB
Compressed PC Size: 171.4 MB MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.
Hello Ikarius, thanks to your contribution the game will be more easily accessible for many people (y)

Yeah iam agreed, but dont put a creatures w huge giant dick, that does not make sense.
Hello m3nic, we plan not to limit ourselves to humanoid phenotypes, just as we have no intention of turning the game into a meaningless sequence of sex scenes with aliens. We have thought of some solutions that can keep the tone of the story in balance between the plausible and the improbable :alien:

Wooo! It's alive. Remembered that this game existed last night and hoped that it's still kicking, good to see that it is!
Hello Easy Pete, your comments always make us want to continue with our project and warm our hearts :)

Everything up to 0.03 was great, but the story of the latest update made me only think "I don´t fucking care".
But I´m pretty sure that the next version will have some real progress and not just another generic flashback.
Therefore I´ll forgive you ... ;)
Hi neroman76, we are sorry that the first update did not impress you, but, knowing your aversion to flashbacks, we believe the next update could meet your expectations ;)

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
The android is really broke this need to be fix the menu is broke too and further more, I can't play and ended jump to other day day 1 to day 70 still broke and no image gone missing too.

Reactions: Nexymofo

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.09 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Tlakkua

Tlakkua

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
The android is really broke this need to be fix the menu is broke too and further more, I can't play and ended jump to other day day 1 to day 70 still broke and no image gone missing too.
Hello Maveric try this and let us know :geek:

We think you can easily resolve this by granting storage permissions to the app.
The menu organization changes from phone to phone but try to follow these steps:
Settings > App > Permission > Archive: find the Xenolov app and activate the switch

If it works, rejoice, otherwise let us know :)
Tlakkua
Download android v0.09 APK Mega
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my
Hello gamecax thank you for adding us to your distribution channel :)

Spanish translation updated to v0.09 / Traducción al español actualizada a la versión 0.09

https://f95zone.to/threads/xenolov-v0-03-tlakkua.61702/post-4222930
Thank you as always, moskyx (y)
Have we correctly carried out the instructions you gave us to facilitate your translation work?

Will this game have blackmail?
Hello BadmanBaxter we don't have it planned, at the moment.
Cheers :)

GongGong

Aug 25, 2017
Tried running this game on Linux (v.0.095-pc) and get the following error:
Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/VNs/Xenolov/Xenolov-0.095-pc/Xenolov.py", line 198, in <module>
    main()
  File "/VNs/Xenolov/Xenolov-0.095-pc/Xenolov.py", line 195, in main
    renpy.bootstrap.bootstrap(renpy_base)
  File "/VNs/Xenolov/Xenolov-0.095-pc/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 291, in bootstrap
    renpy.import_all()
  File "/VNs/Xenolov/Xenolov-0.095-pc/renpy/__init__.py", line 393, in import_all
    import renpy.style
  File "style.pyx", line 649, in init renpy.style
ImportError: No module named stylesets

kitty_cat_meow

Oct 23, 2019
Tried running this game on Linux (v.0.095-pc) and get the following error:
Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/VNs/Xenolov/Xenolov-0.095-pc/Xenolov.py", line 198, in <module>
    main()
  File "/VNs/Xenolov/Xenolov-0.095-pc/Xenolov.py", line 195, in main
    renpy.bootstrap.bootstrap(renpy_base)
  File "/VNs/Xenolov/Xenolov-0.095-pc/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 291, in bootstrap
    renpy.import_all()
  File "/VNs/Xenolov/Xenolov-0.095-pc/renpy/__init__.py", line 393, in import_all
    import renpy.style
  File "style.pyx", line 649, in init renpy.style
ImportError: No module named stylesets
After a bit of tinkering I have been able to solve this problem. It seems that there are some missing files in the lib folder of the game. To solve it you can copy the missing folders from another game, in my case I have used `Killer Project`

Simply copy the folders `styledata`, `audio`, `display`, `gl` and `text` that should be located in `lib/linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/renpy`

For example, something like this from the root of `Xenolov-0.095-pc`:

Bash:
cp -r ../KillerProject-V1.06.03-pc/lib/linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/renpy/styledata lib/linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/renpy
cp -r ../KillerProject-V1.06.03-pc/lib/linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/renpy/audio lib/linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/renpy
cp -r ../KillerProject-V1.06.03-pc/lib/linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/renpy/display lib/linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/renpy
cp -r ../KillerProject-V1.06.03-pc/lib/linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/renpy/gl lib/linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/renpy
cp -r ../KillerProject-V1.06.03-pc/lib/linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/renpy/text lib/linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/renpy

Substitute `KillerProject-V1.06.03-pc` for another game that has the required files.

GongGong

Aug 25, 2017
After a bit of tinkering I have been able to solve this problem. It seems that there are some missing files in the lib folder of the game. To solve it you can copy the missing folders from another game, in my case I have used `Killer Project`

Simply copy the folders `styledata`, `audio`, `display`, `gl` and `text` that should be located in `lib/linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/renpy`

Bash:
cp -r ../KillerProject-V1.06.03-pc/lib/linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/renpy/styledata lib/linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/renpy
cp -r ../KillerProject-V1.06.03-pc/lib/linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/renpy/audio lib/linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/renpy
cp -r ../KillerProject-V1.06.03-pc/lib/linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/renpy/display lib/linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/renpy
cp -r ../KillerProject-V1.06.03-pc/lib/linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/renpy/gl lib/linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/renpy
cp -r ../KillerProject-V1.06.03-pc/lib/linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/renpy/text lib/linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/renpy

Substitute `KillerProject-V1.06.03-pc` for another game that has the required files.
That did the trick - thank a lot for the help :)

• Star-struck

Tlakkua

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020

Bash:

Hi kitty_cat_meow,
first of all thank you for your support and for finding the solution. :D
We would like to take advantage of your expertise to ask you how to avoid the problem of missing files in future distributions.
Do we have to add the files manually or is there some trick?

Thanks again.
Tlakkua

kitty_cat_meow

Oct 23, 2019
Hi kitty_cat_meow,
first of all thank you for your support and for finding the solution. :D
We would like to take advantage of your expertise to ask you how to avoid the problem of missing files in future distributions.
Do we have to add the files manually or is there some trick?

Thanks again.
Tlakkua
Thanks for your words. To tell you the truth, I do not know how to avoid this problem as I have never developed or distributed Ren'Py games. The only thing that I did was to compare the contents of the `renpy` and `lib` folders between this game and another that I knew was working. When I saw what was missing I simply copied the relevant libraries and that was it.

Tlakkua

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Hello everyone, the new release of the game (v. 0.10) is now available for patrons on .
The game will be available to everyone in two weeks.

Cheers!
Tlakkua

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Tp and CrazyRabbit

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Why the hell i need playing with robot too?

Too bad. I think I wait until I ill able to able to skip that abust protagonist. Its too wired.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Straight from the changelog in OP
2021-19-01
Xenolov Version [0.10]

Changelog from v. 0.095 to 0.10:
- The story goes on
- 300+ renders
- A new psychedelic lewd vision
- New music and sfx
- New tags