Tlakkua

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
This is the changelog of Xenolov's new version.

Xenolov Version [0.09]

Changelog from [0.03] to [0.09]:
- The story progresses!
- Brand new renders: more than 230!
- Brand new locations, special effect and stop-motions animations
- A quite long lewd scene
- New characters: 4 prominent roles, 5 background actors, 2 robots, 1 spider
- New music and sfx

This version is available:
- now to "Sapiens sapiens" and "Artificial Intelligence" patreon tier.
- on November 19th 2020 to "On-board Computer" tier.
- on December 5th 2020 to everyone.

Stay in touch,

The Xenolov team

Tlakkua

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Hello CrazyRabbit, the new version of Xenolov is available now for some tiers on Patreon and will be available for everyone on December 5th. On that date we will update the OP ourselves, both for the changelog and the links to the new version. We have published the changelog in the conversation to inform everyone about the changes.
Tune in to our frequencies on December 5 or earlier via Patreon. We look forward to reading your opinions. In the meantime we have already started working on the next update.

Alle the best,
Tlakkua team

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Hello CrazyRabbit, the new version of Xenolov is available now for some tiers on Patreon and will be available for everyone on December 5th. On that date we will update the OP ourselves, both for the changelog and the links to the new version. We have published the changelog in the conversation to inform everyone about the changes.
Tune in to our frequencies on December 5 or earlier via Patreon. We look forward to reading your opinions. In the meantime we have already started working on the next update.

Alle the best,
Tlakkua team
Oh sure, no prob ; It's usually on of the patrons that keeps us updated when it's the patrons-only release so when I saw that you were the one talking about the release, I thought you were talking about the public one.
Sorry ; as I always say : no problem at all, the patrons first. I'll be waiting with great (im)patience :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tlakkua

Tlakkua

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Hello everyone, we remind you that Xenolov 0.09 is now available for On-board Computer level patrons. Check it out on our , if you are interested. In two weeks the game will be available for everyone :D

Rouge

May 2, 2017
little lengthy on the public release IMO, but I'll deal with it... I can only afford so much to Patreon each month and gotta split the funds among all the great developers!! happy to see you doubled your paying patreon number, glad to be one even if I'm low on the totem pole, lol

Reactions: Tlakkua

Tlakkua

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
little lengthy on the public release IMO, but I'll deal with it... I can only afford so much to Patreon each month and gotta split the funds among all the great developers!! happy to see you doubled your paying patreon number, glad to be one even if I'm low on the totem pole, lol
Hello Rouge,

thank you for your support and patience. Not long to go.
We are also happy that the number of patrons is increasing and we hope to recover the investment made and, if we go further, our goal will be to upgrade the hardware and maybe buy an RTX card in addition to other assets to use for our future games (we do not lack ideas).
For the early access times and the organization of the tiers we have been inspired by the Patreon pages of other developers but nothing is written in stone and if we receive other suggestions like yours we may decide to modify something, after discussing it with the other patrons on our page.

Bye!

Reactions: Joyce Harding

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Error on android almost cant play it. Thats my report. I hope u fix it in the next update. Thx

Last edited:
Reactions: noone99

Tlakkua

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Hello m3nic and noone99 hope this helps :)

We think you can easily resolve this by granting storage permissions to the app.
The menu organization changes from phone to phone but try to follow these steps:
Settings > App > Permission > Archive: find the Xenolov app and activate the switch

If it works, rejoice, otherwise let us know :)
Tlakkua

Reactions: m3nic

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
We are already working on it. Stay in touch. :alien:
sounds great! I mean the robot stuff was optional and a quite creative idea with some laughs but i really hope its primary a „warm up“ to showcase how sex scenes may look like and what Professional knowledge you have regarding rendering and quality.

My guess is that she will get sooner or later on that earth like planet it will get in contact with quite small and quite big critters/creatures and she that she will have options how these contacts might end or evolve

Reactions: Tlakkua and m3nic

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Xenolov [v0.095] [Tlakkua] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.02 GB
Original MAC Size: 1.00 GB

Compressed PC Size: 168.9 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 154.5 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Last edited:

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
sounds great! I mean the robot stuff was optional and a quite creative idea with some laughs but i really hope its primary a „warm up“ to showcase how sex scenes may look like and what Professional knowledge you have regarding rendering and quality.

My guess is that she will get sooner or later on that earth like planet it will get in contact with quite small and quite big critters/creatures and she that she will have options how these contacts might end or evolve
Yeah iam agreed, but dont put a creatures w huge giant dick, that does not make sense.

Reactions: Tlakkua and Pogo123

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Wooo! It's alive. Remembered that this game existed last night and hoped that it's still kicking, good to see that it is!

• Love
Reactions: Pogo123 and Tlakkua

neroman76

Sep 18, 2019
Everything up to 0.03 was great, but the story of the latest update made me only think "I don´t fucking care".
But I´m pretty sure that the next version will have some real progress and not just another generic flashback.
Therefore I´ll forgive you ... ;)

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes