Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
That tentacle scene was REALLY confusing and weird. but thankfully i could skip it. hopefully there won't be too much of this stuff (personal opinion) the quality of these things look way worse in comparison to the mc and the robots. they look more like plush toys but maybe thats intentional? but i liked to see more of Natasha's past and i liked her girlfriend and her dad - sad she didn't travel with her dad :p . i am very curious and very concerned how the story will go on if those tentacle stuff looks so weird and the planet quite abstract too. like really abstract. xD but i trust in the devs.

Reactions: Tlakkua

Deepblume63

Jan 17, 2019
The android version is kinda broken, the very first thing you see is a exception, skipped works fine

Literally 40 slides later a unpassable exception, cmon

Reactions: m3nic

Tlakkua

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
The android version is kinda broken, the very first thing you see is a exception, skipped works fine

Literally 40 slides later a unpassable exception, cmon
Hello Deepblume63,
try to follow this:

Android:
For the Android version please remember to grant storage permissions to the app.
The menu organization changes from phone to phone but try to follow these steps:
Settings > App > Permission > Archive: find the Xenolov app and activate the switch

Cheers!

Deepblume63

Jan 17, 2019
Thanks i
Hello Deepblume63,
try to follow this:

Android:
For the Android version please remember to grant storage permissions to the app.
The menu organization changes from phone to phone but try to follow these steps:
Settings > App > Permission > Archive: find the Xenolov app and activate the switch

Cheers!
Thanks ill try it out

oxygenjunkie

Feb 2, 2020
I really like how the story is consistent, yet not, without being a mess. It's well balanced, (comedy, psychodrama, erotica, sci-fi mixed with some fetish-y sexual stuff) but not over-crowded or overwhelming (yet). The pacing is good, typical for any story at such early stage. Character designs are well done (especially the robots) but personality development of those characters are incredible, enough backstory with still more to be revealed (or not for some). The erotic content may be strange (or not for some people), but it's tame (for my taste, at least) & varied, so it'd be interesting to see what eroticism in later parts of story would be like.
All of that was just my opinion.
Keep up the good work. :)

• Red Heart

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
hm no update anymore? i liked the devs to be open minded.

i LOVE the mc's body just personally didn't like the comical approach of robot and tentacle kinks. personally hoped to see some real aliens which look at least somewhat similar to the quality the the mc and the robot have. (personally hoped much for seeing yoda as some kinky and cunning adviser for the mc in her new surroundings)

please don't tell me the game is dead only it tried a different approach. the mc is just too goood

Tlakkua

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
hm no update anymore? i liked the devs to be open minded.

i LOVE the mc's body just personally didn't like the comical approach of robot and tentacle kinks. personally hoped to see some real aliens which look at least somewhat similar to the quality the the mc and the robot have. (personally hoped much for seeing yoda as some kinky and cunning adviser for the mc in her new surroundings)

please don't tell me the game is dead only it tried a different approach. the mc is just too goood
Hi Pogo123,
the game is not dead. In the past few months we have been forced to work slowly, but in the last few days we have resumed at a good pace. It won't be long before the next update is released.
We won't add anything to avoid spoilers ;)

Tlakkua

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Hello everyone,

from today the new version of Xenolov is available for our higher tier patrons.
In two weeks the game will be freely accessible and we will make a post here with download links.

All the best
Tlakkua

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Xenolov [v0.30] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.55 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.54 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 281 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 264 MB: -

If you want to create a MEGA Account use this link:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I see 'female protagonist' and 'lesbian' tags together. Is it possible to play the entire game that way?

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Wow I forgot about this one. It’s been months. Good to see an update and it sounds like a nice one.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
That was a good update ; can't wait to see how PO:GO will take care of those eggs. Kudos and thanks to the dev :giggle:

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes