VN Ren'Py Abandoned Xhenia: Nelia's Life [v0.1.0.0.3B] [88Michele88]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
News for the
It will be releas soon.

The update is almost ready as I announced in the past. Calxia was introduced some time ago but was not yet present in the first release of Xhenia: Nelia's Life.

Ernest and Letisia finally have their appearance.

Note from Dev:
I have plans to fix some relationships between 4 characters and these changes will be introduced in the future update. If you happen to see two characters that are not in relationship with each other or that in some way can confuse the idea think that he is cheating on one or the other let me know what you think and I will provide accordingly.
--------------------
L'aggiornamento è quasi pronto come avevo annunciato in passato. Calxia l'avevo introdotta tempo fa ma non era ancora presente all'interno del primo rilascio di Xhenia: Nelia's Life.

Ernest e Letisia hanno finalmente il loro aspetto.

Nota dal Dev:
Ho in programma di sistemare alcune relazioni tra 4 personaggi e questi cambianti verranno introdotti nel futuro aggiornamento. Se vi capita di vedere due personaggi che non sono in relazione tra loro o che in qualche modo possano confondere le idea pensare che stia tradendo l'una o l'altra fatemi sapere cosa ne pensate e provvederò di conseguenza di accontentarvi.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
The characters models look to be in the exact same style as The Sims 4. I didn't know that Patreon would be down with that. :unsure:

Just making sure I understand this right: you play as a female, and you can have your own harem? If so, can you have a harem of only male characters? Also, is it possible to skip lesbian content?

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
The characters models look to be in the exact same style as The Sims 4. I didn't know that Patreon would be down with that. :unsure:

Just to clarify, you play as a female, and you can have your own harem? If so, can you have a harem of only male characters? Also, is it possible to skip lesbian content?
To clarify I don't seel the game itself I just doing My Own story.

If you didin't play The Destiny of Siria Isuggest you to play it. Becouse Some of Importat Charcter In the Gamehad most important character who may have some ancestoresfrom This Game.

It is a Harem the charcter you near MC are alle important in Nelia Life. Lesbian will be present and cant be avoidle but other lesbian can be avoible. Those two male are important as well. Siria is stongly bisexual. In the end some choise will be optional for some minor charcter.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hey guys
I haven't played this game yet
what type of incest does this game contain?
mother and son?
brother and sister?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
News about new Xhenia: Nelia's Life lesbian incest scenes
Not going put it on patreon it will be on my descord server and here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Xhenia: Nelia's Life v0.1.0.0.2C

New about Xhenia: Nelia's Life... Nelia get mad
English:
Here we are some news about what gonna uppen next in next update.
Nelia will face to jerks, on of them think more with his cock. then Nelia didin't gonna like it.
She will act using her brain, to to tak advantge of him to punish him hard, really hard.

Others vampire whatching the scene commenting it what just appeing in front of their eyses.
Her will be a lot new faces.
-----------
Italian - Italiano:
Qui ci sono alcune notizie su ciò che accadrà nel prossimo aggiornamento.

Nelia si troverà di fronte a dei cretini, uno di loro pensa di essere un idiota con il suo cazzo.
Lei agirà usando il suo cervello, per approfittare di lui e punirlo duramente, molto duramente.

Gli altri vampiri che guardano la scena commentano ciò che sta accadendo davanti ai loro occhi.
Ci saranno molte facce nuove.

Kalia Deriano is Kirian's mother gonna be present in Xhenia Nelia's Life up coming update. She like his son a lycan and she an alpha.

She will be the key for Nelia and her relationship with Lycans even she hate vampire she will discovere something new about vampires and about her own belive.

The other female lycan is Kit and she is part of Kalia's pack she will be much mor present in future update, but for now sh will had a little secondary appearnce near Kalia.

Others are 2 vampires, fat vampire who eated a lot gain fai but too lazy do some workout like others vampires. Who knwo If those 2 male gonna be in future update as well.

The therd female is Ira Vegas' ancestor, she also Siria's ancestor. She will met Nelia Afrodite Xhenia. How much she be into the torunment, it's a mistery I gonna reveal in time. Almost forgot, she is Ilda Ira Xaris Vegas.

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
4 games in the last 6 hours.... Call me skeptical, but I don't see them all getting finished before you get burnt out. But hey, I like to be proven wrong. Good luck to you Dev.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
News and update release of v.0.1.0.2D and v0.1.0.3

A new choice option has been added with some consequences during what happens in Kirian's village, between Kirian and Nevia for now. This interaction or choice will lead to a future implication in which Nelia Afrodite Xhenia will have no heir (This choice will not be canonical because many important characters would not exist as Michele Angelus Nobilium, Siria Arelius Vegas, Veia Nobilium to Feya, the best friend of Syria).

A little progression into the story.
I didn't add that much.
In future gonna be a little bit more cospiquace one.
Added a new character.
For now there no new sex scenes

Sorry may I made some mistakes on namber version. It will be this way as I wrote abow, uuntil I make w new version with new content.

Links:
MEGA PC:

MEGA MAC:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Is futa/trans avoidable in this game?
It can be avoided after the intro, becous the first one screenshot is the first Nelia's wife, and Veia Wrath can't be avoidbale from the intro and she will be present in future game, due the fact she is in hibernation = in deep slumber. In future updates futanari can be avoided. Sinse is upd to Nelia's and to the plaeyr taste if go with them in bed not, some thing goes fof lesbian path and straight kinkes. I gonna be clear in fututre update.

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
1654813021025.png I don't usually play games like this, but when I do, I wish I hadn't.
Stay sane my friends.

Question: is this game avoidable? :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: Gunizz

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 3301, in script
    jump CotninueStory10
ScriptError: could not find label 'CotninueStory10'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 3301, in script
    jump CotninueStory10
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'CotninueStory10'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Xhenia: Nelia's Life 0.1.0.0.3A
Fri Jun 10 00:52:41 2022

Reactions: 88Michele88
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote