VN Ren'Py Abandoned Xhenia: Nelia's Life [v0.1.0.0.3B] [88Michele88]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
The renders are low quality but the models look good. The hand-drawn backgrounds are refreshing. Tbh I'd play this game if it wasn't for the bad English. Or maybe not, I'm kind of a male-protagonist only guy. But I hate to see devs getting overly negative feedback when they're releasing free games for a community.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
But I hate to see devs getting overly negative feedback when they're releasing free games for a community.
Most of the negativity comes from his out-of-control misinformed rants on other games, sometimes completely misunderstanding the premise of a game and then thrashing it mercilessly. the lack of support here is his own doing.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 3301, in script
    jump CotninueStory10
ScriptError: could not find label 'CotninueStory10'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 3301, in script
    jump CotninueStory10
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'CotninueStory10'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Xhenia: Nelia's Life 0.1.0.0.3A
Fri Jun 10 00:52:41 2022
Look on thread post, the fix is in extra section. Thanks for patiance.

Last edited:

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
a boring game, the player has no freedom, the game has all control, the player is an observer and not a participant. there are moments when a choice is given, but it's more like giving in to the game, the rest of the time the text is scrolled through, which is read fluently until the next choice moment

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
a boring game, the player has no freedom, the game has all control, the player is an observer and not a participant. there are moments when a choice is given, but it's more like giving in to the game, the rest of the time the text is scrolled through, which is read fluently until the next choice moment
The reader/spirit is not the protagonist. If I gonna give it some choice it could lead to game over like blackmail on kick the reader spirit to the main menu. So Sorry to disapoint you. The protagonist of the game is Nelia Afrodite Xhenia the choise are give to her directly. But you can pick which one can have fun with, it gonna be clear in future update. the story is alred written. For alternative path I may will give some choise which will lead to alternative (non-canon) path: That path will change the course of the whole ending/epilog. Dont gonna spoil that how it gonna end cononicaly.

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote