Collection Pinup Xinaelle Collection [2024-02-28] [Xinaelle]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Does anyone know why the bounty site with the one-eyed fox has stopped being practically updated with content week?
because its not automatic? you need someone to share the auth and sess keys to access content, it doesn't just update when a creator posts something new.

• Angry
Reactions: FutaTheBest

FutaTheBest

Feb 25, 2023
Does anyone know why the bounty site with the one-eyed fox has stopped being practically updated with content?
because its not automatic? you need someone to share the auth and sess keys to access content, it doesn't just update when a creator posts something new.
For the first time in a year of use, this is the first time ever. I'm subscribed to a very large number of artists and they used to be updated every day and now it's a week of downtime. A couple of people are updating when hundreds were updated before.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
For the first time in a year of use, this is the first time ever. I'm subscribed to a very large number of artists and they used to be updated every day and now it's a week of downtime. A couple of people are updating when hundreds were updated before.
Why bother even asking if you're just going to complain when given the answer, so you clearly just wanted to whine that it hasn't been updated yet. Just wait and stop begging for updates constantly, you did it on other threads as well, then get mad when people call you out on it.

Last edited:
  • Angry

Ivodusa

Apr 17, 2020
Why bother even asking if you're just going to complain when given the answer, so you clearly just wanted to whine that it hasn't been updated yet. Just wait and stop begging for updates constantly, you did it on other threads as well, then get mad when people call you out on it.
I think he's asking why there's been a marked downturn in updates on that site. It's normal for an artist to not be updated there for weeks or months at a time, but so many going without updates is out of the norm for it and points to another possible explanation beyond an artists page simply not being updated by happenstance, like a problem with the importer.

• Thinking Face

FutaTheBest

Feb 25, 2023
I can't ask about what's going on with the site? Perhaps this is not the first time and it was more than a year ago. Actually, the first site was blocked and deleted, suddenly this site is waiting for the same thing

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
OP Updated

Added January 2023, 2023 Aug-Nov
Reuploaded July 2023 with full version

Karlach #2-29.jpg Shadowheart #2 - 5.jpg Stripper Miss Fortune-23.jpg

I see you guys working hard in this thread, It's time for OP to catch up, I wish more threads were like this
Thanks everyone for sharing <3

like a problem with the importer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote