MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
is there still no content? only 1 random girl suck and its all?
Look at these screenshots and decide yourself

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
MUPLUR I'm sorry but how do I start miko1 based on the mini walkthrough guide I should be able to start it but Miko does not appear in her office at noon or night
make a save at noon in office and send me the save. I will look right into it

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
I have the club already finished and the main mission up to where robin said he'd eventually find a new trainer. i even did blackfiref1 but mikof1 never triggered and i have been going for 2 weeks forth every possible time of day. Do i have to work a certain amount of times? View attachment 1602923
by any chance you skipped the dialogues when you gave money to Blackfire?

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
This is not a normal bug. I tried everything, but it's not working at all. I want you come to Discord MUPLUR#3595 So we can fix it and work on this through to make it never happen again. If you don't want to co-operate, wait until my programmer comes up with a fix. OR I suggest you to download the game from original drive link and start a new game.

Reactions: sonicxd983

catman1064

Jan 3, 2021
Try complete the main misison, then check her at noon. Let me know if it works or not. Also can you check if she is appearing at night?
Yeh the main mission is as complete as possible, as well as all actions from v0.1. I also tried checking for her at every time of day, but she never appeared. Using a Mac client. Can send a save file, but sounds like a few others are having a similar issue at the same point in the v0.2 update.

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Yeh the main mission is as complete as possible, as well as all actions from v0.1. I also tried checking for her at every time of day, but she never appeared. Using a Mac client. Can send a save file, but sounds like a few others are having a similar issue at the same point in the v0.2 update.
You are a Mac user?

Vacuum

Aug 15, 2017
Look at these screenshots and decide yourself

hm, cant find this in game files when check them, quality 10/10, reminds me games from

Reactions: MUPLUR

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Good news Guys! The bug has been identified. It's a python error. Now I am working on some additional stuff for in-game event hints. Like when/where the event triggers. The idea is you can get the info from other characters. Kindly wait couple more days :) I will get back with the new updated version (y)

Howdo

Jul 21, 2017
Just finished all the content... That was a really solid game with great art. Not many h scenes sadly.

My biggest gripe is not seeing the genitalia of beast boys transformations during the threesome. Pretty much the only reason I played this game. It was sad to not see all the goods during that scene. Other than that, the scene was really good imo.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes