MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
When and how is Miko supposed to show up at the office? Is it a different room than where you select the desk to work?
She will show up at noon and night. But night she will be busy working, so you have to talk to her at noon.
Meet her after you give money to Blackfire

catman1064

Jan 3, 2021
When and how is Miko supposed to show up at the office? Is it a different room than where you select the desk to work?
I'm pretty sure it's a bug, with the event just not triggering. I've run into it too, tried from different save points. Probably need to start a new file.

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
I'm pretty sure it's a bug, with the event just not triggering. I've run into it too, tried from different save points. Probably need to start a new file.
Did you try meeting her at noon after give $1000 to Blackfire?

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Yeh I did. Both before and after the club was built, but I couldn't trigger an interaction with Miko.
Try complete the main misison, then check her at noon. Let me know if it works or not. Also can you check if she is appearing at night?

Abagofbabies

Feb 22, 2018
ok.. Few people already know this, so I am just telling you. My plan is to make two DC games, one covers Teen Titans and other covers whole DC unvierse (including titans).
XIX MC is a good guy who wants a happy relationship. so the game is love oriented and you see the main girls good at heart.
The Other DC game MC is a guy who wants to put everyone (I mean EVERYONE) under his foot. He will bang any girl he lays his eyes on. The women in that game are worst at heart. They will do anything for their selfish reason. And the MC will have power to crush anyone in his path (He has to raise into power by gameplay of course).
But XIX is not that game. XIX will have friendly contents, romance, very little drama, action, revenge, and lot of happy endings for everyone. I want to do this game and I am going to do until I complete the game
Not really A fan of having to be A prick to get a harem since it's been done many times so I was looking forward to this game, but I also am not of fan of sex scenes not including the protagonist nor do I want to know if it ever happens off screen unless it's A reference to the past before the protagonist was even involved. So not sure I'll be into this game or the next one, but I'll keep an open mind since I really do like your artwork, all in all I wish you the best and I'll keep an eye on this and the next game you make in the I hopes I'll see something that piques my interest.

• Love
Reactions: MUPLUR

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Not really A fan of having to be A prick to get a harem since it's been done many times so I was looking forward to this game, but I also am not of fan of sex scenes not including the protagonist nor do I want to know if it ever happens off screen unless it's A reference to the past before the protagonist was even involved. So not sure I'll be into this game or the next one, but I'll keep an open mind since I really do like your artwork, all in all I wish you the best and I'll keep an eye on this and the next game you make in the I hopes I'll see something that piques my interest.
Thanks for those honest words, man :) I hope you will like something from my work. You can check Project possible. I am the artist of that game. You may like that :) All the best

Reactions: Abagofbabies

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
To Mods:
contains Bestiality
no Bestiality
The links now have android versions and walkthrough tips

These are screenshots of new update. Kindly add them

Abagofbabies

Feb 22, 2018
Thanks for those honest words, man :) I hope you will like something from my work. You can check Project possible. I am the artist of that game. You may like that :) All the best
Will Definitely check it out thanks, like I said your artwork is definitely good so it just come to fetishes which tends to be pretty subjective and you can't please everyone regardless, so like I'd tell every creator just make what you want because if you don't enjoy what you're making there's not much point in making it, plus it's nice to have A creator actively communicating your intentions so kudos to you and I wish you all the best.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MUPLUR

hal0056

Mar 15, 2021
so i got right up to Mikof4 and Jinxf4. I cant seem to trigger these events. Just to clarify is Mikof4 the scene where she is sleeping in your chair?. If not i cant seem to trigger the remaining two events (as well as the robin one)

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
... just saw this and wonder... did this take 2 years to update once as its is .2 and started in Nov 2019 according to comments?

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
... just saw this and wonder... did this take 2 years to update once as its is .2 and started in Nov 2019 according to comments?
Nah, it was in 0.05 for a while which was just a trailer. Thats why it has been here for so long.

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
so i got right up to Mikof4 and Jinxf4. I cant seem to trigger these events. Just to clarify is Mikof4 the scene where she is sleeping in your chair?. If not i cant seem to trigger the remaining two events (as well as the robin one)
That's Miko 3. Later you will meet miko at morning in her office. She will ask you more on a special project.
For jinx 4, go to girls hallway at night.

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Actually, I released an intro demo at Nov 2019 to get people's thoughts and suggestions. At that time I was working on a game called Book 5 UNTOLD. Then I got health issues and trapped on somewhere else in the middle of covid quarantine. lot of stuff happened later. Since I have completed Book 5 Untold, Now I am fully working on XIX without any problems. Also I am the artist for Project Possible game. So working on two games took around 4 months. Trying to find some ways to improve the speed without affecting the quality of the game

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
Avoid seeing it. I am not sure why you want to stop when two people having sex, either it's two lovers or prostitutes, isn't it cruel to the guy?
"Cruel to the guy"...
I'm starting to question if the girls can even orgasm in this now xD
For describing "lovers", you seem to hyperfocus exclusively on the males in this.

what is PC and IC?
The game is about love making mostly. or You can go on harem route (more girls, less events).
This is definitely NOT TRAINER game. No insulting or punishing main girls. Other girls will get something from story.
Bestiality is Beastboy's transformations
"PC" is "Player Character". And "IC" is "In Character". (As in: The character acts according to their personality from the show.)
Hm... well, it could be interesting. Getting mixed vibes from the replies so far.
And yeah, I managed to spot that in other replies.

XIX will NOT have transgender or futa characters. it will have bestiality (beastboy) and 15% furry characters.
I don't know what PC is.
Girls have human pussies.
So, only male characters have unique genitals?
And by "human pussies", do you mean just identical loli vags? Or will there actually be variation?

Thanks, man :) Glad you like them. I never do rape games, I will do hardcore game with rough sex though.
To be fair: The pitch you gave on the last page about the "DC" game: Sounds very much like a rape game. As that was very... "He can overpower ANYONE and will have sex with the girls whether they want it or not, since he's selfish.".

That said: Big props for being this interactive with your fans. Makes it very easy to know the direction of the game.
Very refreshing after seeing waaay too many game devs give vague replies or avoid questions.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes