quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Avoid seeing it. I am not sure why you want to stop when two people having sex, either it's two lovers or prostitutes, isn't it cruel to the guy?
I'd rather have the MC keep all the girls for himself, make a harem or something. Consider adding a path with no sharing, maybe it leads to a path where every other guy hates you or something like that, anything will do.

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
I'd rather have the MC keep all the girls for himself, make a harem or something. Consider adding a path with no sharing, maybe it leads to a path where every other guy hates you or something like that, anything will do.
There will be a harem route where MC can have all 6 main love interests at same time. But the random hoes are uncontrollable.
In my games characters will act like they are thinking for themselves. Some think good, some think bad, some are good kind of bad, some are bad kind of good.
There will be a time when I make a game about MC is just conquering worlds and bang everyone he sees. But XIX is not that game.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
In my games characters will act like they are thinking for themselves. Some think good, some think bad, some are good kind of bad, some are bad kind of good.
Definitely not arguing against that. In fact, I'm arguing for it, and I think the MC should be able to think that he wants all the girls even if that includes bullying, manipulating, tricking and blue balling everyone else whenever the opportunity arises lol

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Definitely not arguing against that. In fact, I'm arguing for it, and I think the MC should be able to think that he wants all the girls even if that includes bullying, manipulating, tricking and blue balling everyone else whenever the opportunity arises lol
ok.. Few people already know this, so I am just telling you. My plan is to make two DC games, one covers Teen Titans and other covers whole DC unvierse (including titans).
XIX MC is a good guy who wants a happy relationship. so the game is love oriented and you see the main girls good at heart.
The Other DC game MC is a guy who wants to put everyone (I mean EVERYONE) under his foot. He will bang any girl he lays his eyes on. The women in that game are worst at heart. They will do anything for their selfish reason. And the MC will have power to crush anyone in his path (He has to raise into power by gameplay of course).
But XIX is not that game. XIX will have friendly contents, romance, very little drama, action, revenge, and lot of happy endings for everyone. I want to do this game and I am going to do until I complete the game

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
Game crashes during and after Blackfire bra scene

Edit: after reloading an earlier save and doing the scene later it didn't crash

Last edited:
Reactions: MUPLUR

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
Ok I think I finished this version. Verdict: absolutely beautiful art, but I hope it won't be too long until next update and that it will be a bit spicier. Ingame "quest log" for character progression would be helpful, but walkthrough is sufficient, maybe link it in op.

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Guys! Android version is uploaded in the same google drive link

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
ok.. Few people already know this, so I am just telling you. My plan is to make two DC games, one covers Teen Titans and other covers whole DC unvierse (including titans).
XIX MC is a good guy who wants a happy relationship. so the game is love oriented and you see the main girls good at heart.
The Other DC game MC is a guy who wants to put everyone (I mean EVERYONE) under his foot. He will bang any girl he lays his eyes on. The women in that game are worst at heart. They will do anything for their selfish reason. And the MC will have power to crush anyone in his path (He has to raise into power by gameplay of course).
But XIX is not that game. XIX will have friendly contents, romance, very little drama, action, revenge, and lot of happy endings for everyone. I want to do this game and I am going to do until I complete the game
cant wait for the second game that sounds like hours of fun for the whole family :p

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
cant wait for the second game that sounds like hours of fun for the whole family :p
Not anytime soon. That game is too hardcore though. For example take this certain character (not telling the name): You have to beat her in hand combat, then drag her naked body by pulling her hair while her hands and legs tied up. This is just before having sex in the middle of a crowd.
That's why XIX will be a softcore game. Most People I know love Titan girls. So I throw some more love in them. I really want to experience what kind of good love game I can make. XIX will tell (y)

Reactions: Sammers

J2400

Aug 27, 2018
I've tried following the walkthrough, and I've tried digging through the code and looking at triggers.

I simply can't get the Karaoke event to fire, maybe because Miko never shows up at her office after I get the job?

J2400

Aug 27, 2018
Not anytime soon. That game is too hardcore though. For example take this certain character (not telling the name): You have to beat her in hand combat, then drag her naked body by pulling her hair while her hands and legs tied up. This is just before having sex in the middle of a crowd.
That's why XIX will be a softcore game. Most People I know love Titan girls. So I throw some more love in them. I really want to experience what kind of good love game I can make. XIX will tell (y)
I definitely prefer getting the softcore game first. Your artstyle is fantastic in both this and the Kim Possible game, and love games are better than rape games.

• Love

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
I've tried following the walkthrough, and I've tried digging through the code and looking at triggers.

I simply can't get the Karaoke event to fire, maybe because Miko never shows up at her office after I get the job?
For MikoF1 - When Blackfire building club meet miko at her office
meet her at noon after you give money to Blackfire

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
I definitely prefer getting the softcore game first. Your artstyle is fantastic in both this and the Kim Possible game, and love games are better than rape games.
Thanks, man :) Glad you like them. I never do rape games, I will do hardcore game with rough sex though.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes