skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
is there any scenes at this point in the game? so far, the only thing i saw was one of the blonde chicks dancing naked

also, a WT would be nice, as there's a lot of stuff to do, and there's no hint, tho given it's always something simple, a helping hand is always nice

tansimmo2$

Dec 27, 2019
soo annoyed because i dont know if im at the end of content or if im missing stuff. theres not walkthrough which in turn annoys me. miki said soimething about a sub but i dont see a sub anywhere. beast boy asked for somthing while back but nver got anything to happen with him. like i get it its a sandbox but i dont know what to do

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
Hum... very unspecified what the game is "about".
But the OC and overall character designs seem fine.
Though, Terra is randomly too busty. Everyone else seem pretty on model.

I am curious what the game is "about" as said. So I'll prolly give it a once over.
Bit sad its male PC only, but that's the norm, so. I do hope it's IC at least.
I am mostly curious about the beastiality tag... Like, out of the shown characters... that seems to imply only BB?

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
Yes, it's beastboy's transformations
I'll do a deeper dive into this game later, but for now: By this, I am guessing you do show animal anatomy with this?
And with that: I had a quick look, and you've included genderbends in your other games.
So I'm curious: What is the genital situation in this game?

Like, is the PC the standard "Hyper dick PC that's useless at sex" type or?
As for the girls: Is there any variation? Like, demon pussy for Raven, alien for Star. Or, are they the standard copy paste?

Sorry if a bit rushed, decided to check this out when it was late.

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
is there any scenes at this point in the game? so far, the only thing i saw was one of the blonde chicks dancing naked

also, a WT would be nice, as there's a lot of stuff to do, and there's no hint, tho given it's always something simple, a helping hand is always nice
There is a mini walkthrough in the google drive link. it's more like hints, but it helps more

Reactions: haooni

tansimmo2$

Dec 27, 2019
There is a mini walkthrough in the google drive link. it's more like hints, but it helps more
[/QUOTE

question i got the beast boy scene but it was juts a black screen. i have the patch. am i missing the scene or is there just nothing?????

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
soo annoyed because i dont know if im at the end of content or if im missing stuff. theres not walkthrough which in turn annoys me. miki said soimething about a sub but i dont see a sub anywhere. beast boy asked for somthing while back but nver got anything to happen with him. like i get it its a sandbox but i dont know what to do
There is a mini walkthrough in google drive link, use that. Game will become sandbox after couple more friend events. It has to be this way for now for the sake of story progress.

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Hum... very unspecified what the game is "about".
But the OC and overall character designs seem fine.
Though, Terra is randomly too busty. Everyone else seem pretty on model.

I am curious what the game is "about" as said. So I'll prolly give it a once over.
Bit sad its male PC only, but that's the norm, so. I do hope it's IC at least.
I am mostly curious about the beastiality tag... Like, out of the shown characters... that seems to imply only BB?
what is PC and IC?
The game is about love making mostly. or You can go on harem route (more girls, less events).
This is definitely NOT TRAINER game. No insulting or punishing main girls. Other girls will get something from story.
Bestiality is Beastboy's transformations

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Avoid seeing it. I am not sure why you want to stop when two people having sex, either it's two lovers or prostitutes, isn't it cruel to the guy?
Because im not into it. Just as I don't want to see it, I dont want to read about either. Cruel? Its a game. Don't care that beast boy didn't get laid, im not playing as him. Either way I can once again see this is not a game for me, although I really do appreciate you being honest. Good luck

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes