MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
MUPLUR Hey! I think this game need some kind of hint system since it gets pretty fast frustrating clicking all the locations every time of the day just to find something.
In next version you will have a 'location device ' to know where the titans are. So When they are not in usual places, you can approach them and start the events. Some events starts as surprise. no changes in that.
And for main missions, you will have open hints to know literally what to do next :)

Dean2021

Sep 2, 2021
The thing I like most about this game is that it did not activate my fomo(Fear of missing out). It's a pet peeve of mine when creators use personality to determine what scene you get versus what you grind for.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MUPLUR

ReefKoras

Nov 12, 2020
The female characters actually look similar, maybe you got adjust their face? I hope I can get the freedom to spend my day instead of having to talk or interact with others. Playing as a villain would be cool too, in future unlocking terra, jinx and blackfire makes more sense. Some games make us grind for fights to progress plot, I wonder what you guys are going to do. Is there any plot to progress at the moment?

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
The female characters actually look similar, maybe you got adjust their face? I hope I can get the freedom to spend my day instead of having to talk or interact with others. Playing as a villain would be cool too, in future unlocking terra, jinx and blackfire makes more sense. Some games make us grind for fights to progress plot, I wonder what you guys are going to do. Is there any plot to progress at the moment?
XIX is love based game, no villainy here. There will be a harem route. It's has a sort of bad guy vibe. You may go on that.
Terra and Jinx are already in the game. Blackfire will be unlocked in v0.2.
XIX will have little bit of grinding. Either instant or far later, you will get reward for that grind. They won't go in vain, unless you want them to. And I want to mention there won't be mini games except find and take objects from places.
The plot starts in v0.2. You will get a mission assigned and you will go through it.
What you mean by get freedom to spend your day?

Reactions: Danlorn

ReefKoras

Nov 12, 2020
I was thinking an option to skip to morning/afternoon/evening, could be a bug I have the gloves but I can't give them to robin.

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
I was thinking an option to skip to morning/afternoon/evening, could be a bug I have the gloves but I can't give them to robin.
There is 'rest' option.
It's a bug. Give the gloves when he is at gym

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes