MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Any updates when might we get 0.2 ? Looking great love the art!
Thanks :D Still working on Drawings. There are lot of drawings in this update, and I want to keep the quality high. so taking more time.
Let me share some.
487.PNG
This is for likeness meter(Friend, love, bonus stats) Will be available for 6 love interest girls
489.PNG
This is a side character. Things will get hot with her, but I will let you see them in game, Along with other drawings :)

490.PNG
One of many Chibi Drawings.
I will announce release dates this Friday in my Patreon page.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thanks :D Still working on Drawings. There are lot of drawings in this update, and I want to keep the quality high. so taking more time.
Let me share some.
View attachment 1567542
This is for likeness meter(Friend, love, bonus stats) Will be available for 6 love interest girls
View attachment 1567547
This is a side character. Things will get hot with her, but I will let you see them in game, Along with other drawings :)

View attachment 1567563
One of many Chibi Drawings.
I will announce release dates this Friday in my Patreon page.
I really like those samples, don't know why but I feel like we will have a lot of fun with that side girl in the next update. Won't mind to see more of that character in the future along with the main girls

Reactions: MUPLUR

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
is there any sexual content in this game or not
This is a complex question. I will try to answer.
1 - Hot stuff : Yes
2 - Semi/Hidden Nudity : Yes
3 - Nudes of others : Yes
4 - MC sex with random girl : Yes (By Choice) (BUT WARNING)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
5- MC sex with Main love interests : Not yet

Last edited:

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
I Shall do this is promised. XIX v0.2 public release

Game link:
contains Bestiality
no Bestiality
* ANDROIND VERSION* will be uploaded in the same links within 24 hours.

So Moderators, Do the needful.

And guys,
If you like the game and want to see it grow faster, kindly support us by pledging on any tier on or .
And give a honest review here in f95. I really appreciate that :)

kauru

Jan 6, 2021
So I'm at the part where I need to earn the 1000 dollars for the club, but cant seem to trigger the scene with Blackfire. I used to have 900 dollars (from Robin's training) on the dot when I started the quest, but when I got to 1030, and I went to the basement/cave, nothing. I later grinded for 2000, went to the basement/cave, nothing. I went at different times, nothing. Any idea why? Should I start over and don't finish the Robin quest? Will that stop me from getting the mission? Sorry, it's just i'm very confused. Thanks In Advance.

Reactions: MUPLUR

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
So I'm at the part where I need to earn the 1000 dollars for the club, but cant seem to trigger the scene with Blackfire. I used to have 900 dollars (from Robin's training) on the dot when I started the quest, but when I got to 1030, and I went to the basement/cave, nothing. I later grinded for 2000, went to the basement/cave, nothing. I went at different times, nothing. Any idea why? Should I start over and don't finish the Robin quest? Will that stop me from getting the mission? Sorry, it's just i'm very confused. Thanks In Advance.
Meet Beastboy in hallway

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes