Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Well any game Canto Forte is excited about one just has to take a look. Like the concept but think I wait for a couple more updates. See where the game is headed. Thanks for the add looking forward to next update.

Reactions: MUPLUR

catman1064

Jan 3, 2021
In the walkthrough it says, "For MikoF1 - When Blackfire building club meet miko at her office. REWARD - Titan Calendar
Complete mission1"

I can't figure out how to interact with Miko after Blackfire begins building the club. Also can not figure out how to interact with Miko after the club has been built.

Also after reaching $1000, I don't understand why I couldn't immediately trigger Blackfire to begin building the club. She wouldn't show up in her cave, and the only mission listed was to "make $1000". It did, however eventually trigger.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
so... i completed everything the WT had, and the only scene i got was BB one... if i'm right, i had to cockblock him to see the MC's scene... is that correct?

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
That was supposed to be a drunk scene so MC couldn't see. Click the video camera in beastboy's room. You will see them there :)
This made so people can avoid bestiality or watching someone else having sex

NoSimpZone

Nov 4, 2018
hey how do you earn more money? ive been sitting at the desk at miko's but afterwards my pay remains the same?

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
I'll do a deeper dive into this game later, but for now: By this, I am guessing you do show animal anatomy with this?
And with that: I had a quick look, and you've included genderbends in your other games.
So I'm curious: What is the genital situation in this game?

Like, is the PC the standard "Hyper dick PC that's useless at sex" type or?
As for the girls: Is there any variation? Like, demon pussy for Raven, alien for Star. Or, are they the standard copy paste?

Sorry if a bit rushed, decided to check this out when it was late.
XIX will NOT have transgender or futa characters. it will have bestiality (beastboy) and 15% furry characters.
I don't know what PC is.
Girls have human pussies.

Reactions: Sammers

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Because im not into it. Just as I don't want to see it, I dont want to read about either. Cruel? Its a game. Don't care that beast boy didn't get laid, im not playing as him. Either way I can once again see this is not a game for me, although I really do appreciate you being honest. Good luck
I appreciate your honesty too. Hope you will find games on your taste :) All the best

Reactions: RedPillBlues

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
In the walkthrough it says, "For MikoF1 - When Blackfire building club meet miko at her office. REWARD - Titan Calendar
Complete mission1"

I can't figure out how to interact with Miko after Blackfire begins building the club. Also can not figure out how to interact with Miko after the club has been built.

Also after reaching $1000, I don't understand why I couldn't immediately trigger Blackfire to begin building the club. She wouldn't show up in her cave, and the only mission listed was to "make $1000". It did, however eventually trigger.
Meet miko at noon, and meet beastboy in hallway.

I will make this more obvious in next patch (y)

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
so... i completed everything the WT had, and the only scene i got was BB one... if i'm right, i had to cockblock him to see the MC's scene... is that correct?
No. If you go on MC sex path,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Though you can watch both scenes in gallery, and additionally in beastboy's room 9video camera icon)

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes