loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Ok, so far there have been several games inspired by TT but none has prospered much, TRUTH I hope this version it works and is durable, looks great, good luck to dev.

Reactions: MUPLUR

Man of Steel

Aug 7, 2017
WATCHING THREAD!! I kinda suspect the blonde is a trap..... I REALLY hope not. Cuz that would leave Raven and Starfire? as the only characters interesting to me left.

quantequila

Aug 11, 2018
Currently, you can view a coupe of pics in the game, and get to the first day's steps, but you cannot proceed further than that. This is more of a preview than a completed game in any sense, so your best bet here is to support for more content, or wait.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
3fwyoq.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, the art doesn't look bad on some of those preview pic things, so this might end up being alright if it actually survives.

There's a jail cell scene near the end of the demo (or whatever this is) that gave me a headache looking at it though. I've never experienced anything like that before but the colors of the bars / the lighting or whatever it was really messed with my eyes. Big heads up to anyone who might be susceptible to that sort of thing.

nbx13

Dec 25, 2018
Anybody have a walkthrough? I cannot progress past the first day sequence I'm stuck in the room struggling to find a towel.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019

WATCHING THREAD!! I kinda suspect the blonde is a trap..... I REALLY hope not. Cuz that would leave Raven and Starfire? as the only characters interesting to me left.

Then you know nothing about the series. That's Terra, and she is never a 'trap'. In the comics, her and Deathstroke were lovers. Not so much in the series, though he did turn her into an apprentice.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Teen Titans. No one can seem to get them right. If I had an artist i could make a great game out of it, but i am not an artist.
MUP is an artist. If you knew how far he's come in just a couple of years, you'd agree.
Couple that with how close his Titans are to the original animated source and this game could turn out to be a dirty love letter.

Just noticed your avatar. P5 is pretty cool.

Reactions: Valloth

Valloth

Mar 10, 2018
MUP is an artist. If you knew how far he's come in just a couple of years, you'd agree.
Couple that with how close his Titans are to the original animated source and this game could turn out to be a dirty love letter.

Just noticed your avatar. P5 is pretty cool.
Agreed. But I doubt Mup will exactly let me flex my writing skills on this. I've had a few ideas for a TT parody for years, I just don't have an artist. So either way, I know he will have good art. I'm going he can also craft an amazing narrative around his art. The Titans deserve it.

Reactions: MUPLUR

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
I agree with you too. I am sure that I am not good enough as a writer as much as I am an artist. but I hope I can do something to make you happy :) And I use the suggestions if they fit on my story tho ;)

Reactions: Valloth
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes