AExMachina

Oct 23, 2018
Started a new game with 0.4, did a few things and at one point the background gets all blurry and I can't interact with people any more. Had it happen twice in a row at different points of the game.

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Started a new game with 0.4, did a few things and at one point the background gets all blurry and I can't interact with people any more. Had it happen twice in a row at different points of the game.
Hi,
In developer mode (click bed in your (MC) room), there is an option called 'blur fix'. That'll help you
And can you tell me where the bugs happened? I can fix it in next version

Reactions: AExMachina

AExMachina

Oct 23, 2018
Hi,
In developer mode (click bed in your (MC) room), there is an option called 'blur fix'. That'll help you
And can you tell me where the bugs happened? I can fix it in next version
I wasn't paying that much attention to where exactly, but it was during the first day as I was going around meeting people. I do remember that the two times it happened were in different places.

Reactions: MUPLUR

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
I wasn't paying that much attention to where exactly, but it was during the first day as I was going around meeting people. I do remember that the two times it happened were in different places.
did you use ctrl to skip texts?

visualgood

Apr 19, 2021
Can you take a screenshot of the guide or let me know when this happens?
I managed to get past it, I can't remember exactly how but I'm pretty sure it was doing something else just before meeting Jinx. I think it's the 2nd time you speak to her to try and become friends with her, it tells you to meet you in her room.

Really like your game though, keep up the amazing work. One of the best I've played :)

Reactions: MUPLUR

kazacku

Jul 27, 2017
Trying to trigger mission 1 following the guide, and I can't seem to. Raven and Robin had the spat, I talked to robin, then both in robin's room, then ran all around the tower every evening. Nothing.
Help?

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Trying to trigger mission 1 following the guide, and I can't seem to. Raven and Robin had the spat, I talked to robin, then both in robin's room, then ran all around the tower every evening. Nothing.
Help?
Did you complete 3 friend events for all the titans?

After completing them go to lobby at morning

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
When released bestiality version 0.4?
Can't able to make public pose in Subscribestar. But here is the link
Bestiality version :

Note: v0.4 doesn't have new bestiality stuff. They are from previous versions

pulAMeA

Oct 26, 2018
Not sure what I'm screwing up but after I discover Blackfire I go grab the pizza but she is no longer there. I've gone back at every time of day for several days and she's just not there anymore.

Edit: Nevermind. I'm an idiot.
i am having the same issue, tf do I do?

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes