Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
Hi,
In developer mode (click bed in your (MC) room), there is an option called 'blur fix'. That'll help you
And can you tell me where the bugs happened? I can fix it in next version
Hi, it happens after the first interaction with Raven.
Doesn't require Ctrl to reproduce.

Reactions: MUPLUR

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Hey dev, so what exactly is in the beasty version and when do you think youll release for 0.4?
It's beatboy having sex with some girls in animal forms. I already released it. Check in this thread

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
1. Error after Miko's line "Shall we dance when we get back?"
It also removes the UI afterwards. Save 6-5-LT1.save attached.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2. Chosing this gallery scene leads to an error
1669150061613.png
3. Unable to unlock Blackfire, Starfire and Raven love sex scenes in the gallery. Tried the developer mode as well as the manual one

4. Error when opening Starfire's gallery. 4-3-LT1.save
Same for Jinx

Last edited:

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
It's beatboy having sex with some girls in animal forms. I already released it. Check in this thread
Even so, I lost my old save files so I'm going to restart it, I dowanna have to download both-- v3 to get the scenes and then the new update... I'd like to have an updated version with bestiality if that's at all possible.

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
- After Miko's line "Shall we dance when we get back?"
It also removes the UI afterwards. Save attached.
- Chosing this gallery scene leads to an error
View attachment 2187557
- Unable to unlock Blackfire's sex scene in the gallery. Tried the developer mode as well as the manual one
I will check and fix them. Thanks, Hentagram :)

Reactions: Hentagram

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Even so, I lost my old save files so I'm going to restart it, I dowanna have to download both-- v3 to get the scenes and then the new update... I'd like to have an updated version with bestiality if that's at all possible.
v0.4 doesn't have any new bestiality scenes. They were from previous versions only.
Also save files are not problem with bestiality scenes. If you download the bestiality version, you will see those images. If you download the normal version, you won't be able to see them. That's all

dwc97

Feb 14, 2021
Im gonna be honest, I do not know where to go from here now. I don't even know where i left off. I do not want to restart because I remember how lost I was last time while trying to play. Which sucks cuz I do like the artwork nd the premise, I really just am hopelessly lost. I have tried everything to trigger an event and i really get nothing. The last thing I remember is getting Miko in the tower now.

Can someone please help or someone please post a guide or something?

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Im gonna be honest, I do not know where to go from here now. I don't even know where i left off. I do not want to restart because I remember how lost I was last time while trying to play. Which sucks cuz I do like the artwork nd the premise, I really just am hopelessly lost. I have tried everything to trigger an event and i really get nothing. The last thing I remember is getting Miko in the tower now.

Can someone please help or someone please post a guide or something?
There is an event guide in MCs room (Above his bed). Click it and it will tell you what to do
If it says nothing, You might be in the middle of mission. Go to Mobile -> Go -> Mission . It will show you what to do

Last edited:

dwc97

Feb 14, 2021
There is an event guide in MCs room (Above his bed). Click it and it will tell you what to do
If it says nothing, You might be in the middle of mission. Go to Mobile -> Go -> Mission . It will show you what to do
All I see is the calendar with the image along w/the day

R P

Jan 16, 2021
Okay, so, just a quick question, if I may...

I see this game has the 'transformation' tag - Does that includes boob, or even muscle growth, perhaps?

:whistle:

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
v0.4 doesn't have any new bestiality scenes. They were from previous versions only.
Also save files are not problem with bestiality scenes. If you download the bestiality version, you will see those images. If you download the normal version, you won't be able to see them. That's all
So wait... isn't that even MORE reason to have an updated bestiality version? Because from what you're saying is even once I play v0.3 with bestiality, the scenes will go away if I'm playing the v0.4 normal version? Or am I misunderstanding?

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
So wait... isn't that even MORE reason to have an updated bestiality version? Because from what you're saying is even once I play v0.3 with bestiality, the scenes will go away if I'm playing the v0.4 normal version? Or am I misunderstanding?
There is an updated bestiality version. I shared the link here before.
And you are right about what you said.
Also If you play 0.4 normal version and play 0.5 bestiality, You will be able get all the bestiality scenes back.
This way people can try bestiality anytime they want, and able leave it when they want too.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes