Darkkitekek

Jul 24, 2021
If you share the error, I can fix it in the next update
i will if it appears again can't find it which is good but yeh lol btw question i had the option to go on date with any of the girls but was lacking funds i got cash but idk if something i did made the date option disappear from each of them is there certain requirements or can some story stuff lock you out?

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
All 6 main girls - Raven, Starfire, Terra, Jinx, Miko, Blackfire
You can have them only for yourself. You can go on either their love route or harem route.

There will be other female characters some random girls. They are on their own way. It's their choice to be with anyone.
bestiality is beastboy with other girls in his animal forms.

Thanks for the guide bug. Nobody reported before. I will reduce the text sizes :)
so miko doesnt count as main girl to be in the harem uh?

• Angry
Reactions: johndoe19

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
i will if it appears again can't find it which is good but yeh lol btw question i had the option to go on date with any of the girls but was lacking funds i got cash but idk if something i did made the date option disappear from each of them is there certain requirements or can some story stuff lock you out?
You can only date one girl at a time. The option to date them appeard based on the choices you made. (Or you used developer mode. There are some bugs in developer mode.)
After you complete the dating with one girl, you can use dev mode to go on date with someone else

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
1. Error after Miko's line "Shall we dance when we get back?"
It also removes the UI afterwards. Save 6-5-LT1.save attached.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2. Chosing this gallery scene leads to an error
View attachment 2187557
3. Unable to unlock Blackfire, Starfire and Raven love sex scenes in the gallery. Tried the developer mode as well as the manual one

4. Error when opening Starfire's gallery. 4-3-LT1.save
Same for Jinx
All the bugs you complained are fixed (for next version).
For starfire gallery error, was unable to find the cause. If you tell me after which event it happened, that could be a help.
Though you can fix it by doing " Developer mode - gallery unlock - girls friend - starfire "
Let me know if it doesn't work or anything else you get issues

lumino999

Apr 6, 2020
I really like beastboy, he my favorite titan, will there be update where you can play as female so you can have sex with him or you can have gay sex with him?

Last edited:

Dav1dBlak3

Apr 12, 2018
where is the guest room? I can't pick up Miko because I can't find the room. I clicked in the extra room in girls hall but nothing happened. I tried finding all over the place but the guest room is the only one I can not find

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
where is the guest room? I can't pick up Miko because I can't find the room. I clicked in the extra room in girls hall but nothing happened. I tried finding all over the place but the guest room is the only one I can not find
extra room in girls hallway. pick her up at night

JeffisZac

Apr 1, 2019
Uhh not sure if i've done something wrong or if i went too fast but i can no longer do the beastboy events to unlock his friendship? he no longer appears in the tower during the day besided the morning where he is asleep and you can't wake him up

Kloyd

Dec 6, 2020
Playing on Android. Can't seem to find Raven in her room at night and can't interact with her at any other point during the day. Any clues on what I'm missing?

Dav1dBlak3

Apr 12, 2018
extra room in girls hallway. pick her up at night
Yeah, I know where the room is, but still nothing happened when I click it, can't enter the room at anytime, tried several times with different days in game. It feels like there room was just background art.

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Uhh not sure if i've done something wrong or if i went too fast but i can no longer do the beastboy events to unlock his friendship? he no longer appears in the tower during the day besided the morning where he is asleep and you can't wake him up
Walk around the tower and you will find him. Didn't the event guide show anything?

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Playing on Android. Can't seem to find Raven in her room at night and can't interact with her at any other point during the day. Any clues on what I'm missing?
Yeah! You are missing the exploration. You have to search her in other places if she is not in her room.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes