VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
I played the 0.4 version for 2 days and... I'm kinda impressed.

The story so far had quite a lot content (5 missions not counting the social stuff). Many interactions with the whole team.
The MC feels a little bland (Im a good boy and i wanna be the best Titan) for most of the time and i chuckled every time Jinx or somebody else just straight up mentions you just like to stick your nose into everybody's business. Some of his dialogue is cringe (which also the rest of the Titans will let him know) It's weird that he suddenly goes 180% after the drunk party at your club and goes "fuck that imma be a fuckboi now". If i'm not mistaken thats the end of the main story for now not counting dating stuff?

It's a little grindy at first with looot of clicking around, but the story feels TT enough, art from the guy that made Project Possible is also good.
The lewd content is not much to be seen at the moment (and most of it is other people getting laid, with MC being an observer until the unlikely help of Bumblebee).

I'm curious enough that i made 6 saves - one each for every girl to see how the dating goes. Well 7, cause in the next update theres probably the harem route.

All in all it's good

Last edited:

Dragao96

Apr 16, 2018
Hello everyone, I would like to know if this latest update ends up in the bar scene or if there is something else to explore?
Thanks for the help to anyone who can answer
And MUPLUR continues with the good development of your games that are very good

Reactions: MUPLUR

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Hello everyone, I would like to know if this latest update ends up in the bar scene or if there is something else to explore?
Thanks for the help to anyone who can answer
And MUPLUR continues with the good development of your games that are very good
After the club event, You can choose love path and start doing any girl's dating event.

And Thank you

Reactions: Dragao96
May 11, 2020
Just grinded 2 weeks in game time trying to improve physical abilities, just to continue the story by going to Starfire's room at night.

So maybe consider adding something at the GO! app to go to the room so future nail brains don't grind for nothing

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Just grinded 2 weeks in game time trying to improve physical abilities, just to continue the story by going to Starfire's room at night.

So maybe consider adding something at the GO! app to go to the room so future nail brains don't grind for nothing
Done and Thanks. If you have any more, let me know.

May 11, 2020
Done and Thanks. If you have any more, let me know.
Grammar starting in the middle half, thought I was having a stroke. Other than that some "traveling" scenes that are just cut to black could use art. In the "tutorial?/Beastboy prank quest" I was having a hard time finding the flour but could have just been me being a raging moron.

So aside those it's pretty solid. Played till Jinx's end and dropped it. So, more Jinx content the rest don't matter.

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Grammar starting in the middle half, thought I was having a stroke. Other than that some "traveling" scenes that are just cut to black could use art. In the "tutorial?/Beastboy prank quest" I was having a hard time finding the flour but could have just been me being a raging moron.

So aside those it's pretty solid. Played till Jinx's end and dropped it. So, more Jinx content the rest don't matter.
I am non-English.
The game has so much SFW art so far, which takes too much time and pushing away the releases. But the future it will be full of NSFW scenes. I will see what can I do about filling up the blanks.

Including Jinx, All 6 main girls will get more scenes for sure. There will be bonus scenes too, if any high tier patron request them as well.

Reactions: Heiluvat_Kassit
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes