giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
XIX [v0.5 Public] [Muplur]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 150 MB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
XIX-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

talbotage

Apr 8, 2018
the love route Blackfire second sex scene does not work for me, i get the following screen, all i can do is either quit or press Ignore until the scene is over

Reactions: Bubilonka

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
the love route Blackfire second sex scene does not work for me, i get the following screen, all i can do is either quit or press Ignore until the scene is over
will be fixed and updated soon

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
That's Jade. not heather.
Well, this Jade looks to be involved with both the MC and beastboy.
Is it consensual [sharing]? [cheating] netori (you steal her from him)? [netorare] (she is your girlfriend but sleeps with him)?
because it looks like one of those tags is needed. but none of them exist

sonicxd983

Jul 17, 2018
sorry to bother, did it get fixed or should i expect later, Muplur? soory in advance since i only just got to that part myself(blackfire). And mrttao they are side characters in beastboy's questline to get him laid so technically they don't count towards the MC

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Well, this Jade looks to be involved with both the MC and beastboy.
Is it consensual [sharing]? [cheating] netori (you steal her from him)? [netorare] (she is your girlfriend but sleeps with him)?
because it looks like one of those tags is needed. but none of them exist
it's not sharing, not cheating, not netori, not netorare.
She is kind of a one drunk night sex.
In that one night, she can have two options.
1. She can have sex with you and goes to join beastboy and heather. (or)
2. She will go with beastboy and heather right away.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I will explain this with what I was told as the meaning of NTR. And I will right away tell you the spoilers too.

First I will tell you about the female characters available in the game so far.
The game has 6 main girls - Raven, Starfire, Terra, Jinx, Miko,Blackfire.
And 4 additional girls - Kitten, Bumblebee, Jade, Heather

The main girls has two routes. 1. Love. 2. Harem.
In Love route they solely love you. And you can be in relationship with only the girl you choose.
In harem route they are more like friends with benefits. They don't love you (They won't tell even if they do).
Even in harem route, they won't fall for another guy. They will not love another guy. They will not have sex with another guy. The only guy they have sex with is you.

The additional girls. - The additional girls are here for two purposes. 1. story. 2. harem
They don't & won't love you or anyone else. They don't care about you. You will not fall in love with them either.
They do whatever they want to do. They can drink, get naked, and wasted. They can have sex with you, your friends, their friends, and random strangers. They can get into threesome, foursome, gangbang, or orgy.
You can either use the opportunity and have sex with them to get into harem route. Or neglect their offer, be good, and get into love route.

NTR means a lover having sex with someone. In XIX, your lover will never have sex with anyone other than you. The 6 main girls, even in harem route, will never have sex with another guy. XIX doesn't have NTR

I hope this clears the NTR confusion to everyone.
it's not sharing, not cheating, not netori, not netorare.
She is kind of a one drunk night sex.
In that one night, she can have two options.
1. She can have sex with you and goes to join beastboy and heather. (or)
2. She will go with beastboy and heather right away.
So...
> The non-main girls in your harem (explicit term used by dev to describe side girls) are not technically your lovers.
> so technically this is not netorare when they fuck other dudes after joining your harem.

well... technically legally speaking a multi level marketing scam is technically legally not a pyramid scheme.
sure feels like it though.

also. from F95 tag definitions
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2023-02-03.10394/
Netorare [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
There is no "true love" requirement.
If someone is a "side girl in your harem", she is a romantic interest.
If you have sex with her, she is a romantic interest.

The fact that she doesn't even wait, just the moment you finish having sex she immediately goes to the next man (and this cannot be avoided) is really beyond the pale.
also poor BB, he gets literally sloppy seconds there.

Reactions: BeaAndNessa

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
So...
> The non-main girls in your harem (explicit term used by dev to describe side girls) are not technically your lovers.
> so technically this is not netorare when they fuck other dudes after joining your harem.

well... technically legally speaking a multi level marketing scam is technically legally not a pyramid scheme.
sure feels like it though.

also. from F95 tag definitions
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2023-02-03.10394/

There is no "true love" requirement.
If someone is a "side girl in your harem", she is a romantic interest.
If you have sex with her, she is a romantic interest.

The fact that she doesn't even wait, just the moment you finish having sex she immediately goes to the next man (and this cannot be avoided) is really beyond the pale.
also poor BB, he gets literally sloppy seconds there.
Even though I want to tell you many things, I will only tell you these few things and get back to work on PP drawings.

Jade is not a part of your harem girls. Jade is not a romantic interest either. She is like a girl you hook up in a bar one time and gone separate ways. She don't care about making you jealous, and she don't get jealous about you either. You don't go to a strip club and say the stripper is making everyone jealous. Jade wanted to have sex with you. She had sex with you. She moved on.

And thanks for the f95 definition. Now I am pretty sure this is not Netorare.

You can try the other route then. Just leave her to BB. He can get two girls at the same time.
And don't pity BB. He has good things coming to him.

XIX will have options to give happy endings to everyone.

• Angry
Reactions: BeaAndNessa

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Jade is not a part of your harem girls. Jade is not a romantic interest either. She is like a girl you hook up in a bar one time and gone separate ways.
YOU are the one saying she is a "harem" girl.
Here is how you described the "additional girls" (which you specified jade is)
The additional girls. - The additional girls are here for two purposes. 1. story. 2. harem
They don't & won't love you or anyone else. They don't care about you. You will not fall in love with them either.
They do whatever they want to do. They can drink, get naked, and wasted. They can have sex with you, your friends, their friends, and random strangers. They can get into threesome, foursome, gangbang, or orgy.
You can either use the opportunity and have sex with them to get into harem route. Or neglect their offer, be good, and get into love route.
Honestly your description of side girls is extremely self contradictory. You say that:
a. they don't love anyone
b. if you refuse sex with them, you get love route with them

c. they exist for story
d. they are random one night stands (what story?)

e. they exist for harem.
f. if you fuck then they join your harem
g. they don't belong to your harem. it is a one night stand.

seriously just what.
every single statement about the side girl you made is immediately contradicted by the very next sentence

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
YOU are the one saying she is a "harem" girl.
Here is how you described the "additional girls" (which you specified jade is)

Honestly your description of side girls is extremely self contradictory. You say that:
a. they don't love anyone
b. if you refuse sex with them, you get love route with them

c. they exist for story
d. they are random one night stands (what story?)

e. they exist for harem.
f. if you fuck then they join your harem
g. they don't belong to your harem. it is a one night stand.

seriously wtf.
they exist to harem route your main girls. You will not love route them, they will not be part of your harem. The answers are there if you apply a bit of context and critical thinking.

A. They don’t love anyone, or at minimum, you.
B. If you refuse to have sex with them you will remain on a love route for the game instead of diverting to the harem path for the game.
C. They exist to tell the game’s story
D. One night stands can further the game’s story.
E. They exist to enable the player to switch to a harem route for the game. Not to become a part of your harem
F. If you fuck them you will switch to the harem route, they will not join the harem.
G. They do not belong to your harem, they are a one night stand.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Nerro and MUPLUR

gritzzzz

Jan 18, 2022
Hey, firstly just want to say love the game it's bloody brilliant.
Your writing is really great, I especially love how you wrote MC and Blackfire's relationship it's really cute

Just have one question and one issue,
The question being in the harem route Starfire doesn't seem to have a scene yet I think you said all girls had one scene? Am I missing something or does she not have a scene yet?
The issue is that at what I think is the end (or very close to the end) of Blackfire's love route I get an error message when continuing, I've tried different files and ignoring it but I can't get past it - it's when Blackfire has just taken you to see a film then you go to the club at night and visit her in her room

Oh and this doesn't matter but the "end of update" message shows up where the previous update ended as when as where the current update ends, doesn't matter but might be confusing :)

Looking forward to morez

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes