notamasochist

Nov 19, 2017
soo, dev didnt fix the needing 1k for the club after spending it all. may have fixed it for new players, but anyone who played version 0.3 is still screwed. I assumed unlocking the pics would advance the story since they were of a mystery in-game character, didn'yt realise i was bricking my save, anti-fun game mechanics ftw.

Last edited:

Itsyaboy420

Feb 6, 2020
Seeing in these some 32 page of a thread does not have a clear indication to what the NTR content in it will be, i will be dropping the holy question then. Dear Dev, Is NTR Avoidable?

Is it truly avoidable or only skipped and still happens in the background?

or will this be that type of games with no freedom to choose?

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Seeing in these some 32 page of a thread does not have a clear indication to what the NTR content in it will be, i will be dropping the holy question then. Dear Dev, Is NTR Avoidable?

Is it truly avoidable or only skipped and still happens in the background?

or will this be that type of games with no freedom to choose?
I will explain this with what I was told as the meaning of NTR. And I will right away tell you the spoilers too.

First I will tell you about the female characters available in the game so far.
The game has 6 main girls - Raven, Starfire, Terra, Jinx, Miko,Blackfire.
And 4 additional girls - Kitten, Bumblebee, Jade, Heather

The main girls has two routes. 1. Love. 2. Harem.
In Love route they solely love you. And you can be in relationship with only the girl you choose.
In harem route they are more like friends with benefits. They don't love you (They won't tell even if they do).
Even in harem route, they won't fall for another guy. They will not love another guy. They will not have sex with another guy. The only guy they have sex with is you.

The additional girls. - The additional girls are here for two purposes. 1. story. 2. harem
They don't & won't love you or anyone else. They don't care about you. You will not fall in love with them either.
They do whatever they want to do. They can drink, get naked, and wasted. They can have sex with you, your friends, their friends, and random strangers. They can get into threesome, foursome, gangbang, or orgy.
You can either use the opportunity and have sex with them to get into harem route. Or neglect their offer, be good, and get into love route.

NTR means a lover having sex with someone. In XIX, your lover will never have sex with anyone other than you. The 6 main girls, even in harem route, will never have sex with another guy. XIX doesn't have NTR

I hope this clears the NTR confusion to everyone.

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
soo, dev didnt fix the needing 1k for the club after spending it all. may have fixed it for new players, but anyone who played version 0.3 is still screwed. I assumed unlocking the pics would advance the story since they were of a mystery in-game character, didn'yt realise i was bricking my save, anti-fun game mechanics ftw.
I will see what can be done with this situation. Have you completed 0.3 and not progressed to 0.4?

Itsyaboy420

Feb 6, 2020
I will explain this with what I was told as the meaning of NTR. And I will right away tell you the spoilers too.

First I will tell you about the female characters available in the game so far.
The game has 6 main girls - Raven, Starfire, Terra, Jinx, Miko,Blackfire.
And 4 additional girls - Kitten, Bumblebee, Jade, Heather

The main girls has two routes. 1. Love. 2. Harem.
In Love route they solely love you. And you can be in relationship with only the girl you choose.
In harem route they are more like friends with benefits. They don't love you (They won't tell even if they do).
Even in harem route, they won't fall for another guy. They will not love another guy. They will not have sex with another guy. The only guy they have sex with is you.

The additional girls. - The additional girls are here for two purposes. 1. story. 2. harem
They don't & won't love you or anyone else. They don't care about you. You will not fall in love with them either.
They do whatever they want to do. They can drink, get naked, and wasted. They can have sex with you, your friends, their friends, and random strangers. They can get into threesome, foursome, gangbang, or orgy.
You can either use the opportunity and have sex with them to get into harem route. Or neglect their offer, be good, and get into love route.

NTR means a lover having sex with someone. In XIX, your lover will never have sex with anyone other than you. The 6 main girls, even in harem route, will never have sex with another guy. XIX doesn't have NTR

I hope this clears the NTR confusion to everyone.
Thank you for this clear indication Dev.

Reactions: MUPLUR

MeloDari

Jan 22, 2019
The scene with Blackfire in the night dress doesn't seem to work properly cause it can't find the image for it

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
I just noticed XIX has netorare tag. Why? MC's girlfriend will not cheat on him.

EmilIrving

Jun 29, 2017
I just noticed XIX has netorare tag. Why? MC's girlfriend will not cheat on him.
Cause even a side-piece, even if they won't be a LI, getting another person's dick will instantly classified as NTR no matter what in this site. It's a headache, but I can also see a different headache without the tag.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Cause even a side-piece, even if they won't be a LI, getting another person's dick will instantly classified as NTR no matter what in this site. It's a headache, but I can also see a different headache without the tag.
You say "this site", but it's mostly that people that hate NTR don't actually hate NTR, they hate the concept that any other thing could possibly touch, talk to, interact, breath on, or look sideways at a girl they are interested in. I made this joke somewhere else, but basically if you depict a person wearing a condom during sex some NTR nut job will come in screaming that latex is cucking them.

EmilIrving

Jun 29, 2017
You say "this site", but it's mostly that people that hate NTR don't actually hate NTR, they hate the concept that any other thing could possibly touch, talk to, interact, breath on, or look sideways at a girl they are interested in. I made this joke somewhere else, but basically if you depict a person wearing a condom during sex some NTR nut job will come in screaming that latex is cucking them.
You are very right on that, but I am mainly talking about about the tag itself and the potential reason (the headaches of it after being applied, and the headaches that will come if it wasn't) for it to slapped onto this game, not on the folks that take the time of their day to have a meltdown (genuine or fake).

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
Whoever tagged this with netorare should remove it so that people that are interested in the tag like me don't get disappointed, it's not a netorare game.
This site should have secondary tags or something, so that if a game has a random controversial scene it doesn't need to get mistagged and unintentionally bait people.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raul and MUPLUR
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes