MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Yeah, I know where the room is, but still nothing happened when I click it, can't enter the room at anytime, tried several times with different days in game. It feels like there room was just background art.
I guess you used the developer mode. There are few bugs in developer mode, if you use it before completing all the friend events.
Complete all friend events and then use developer mode

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
i've searched every room i can enter though. could it be a bug from developer mode?
If you have used developer mode before completing required friend events, it may trigger some bugs.
If you haven't used dev mode. use the event guide in mc room.
Also Raven at night will be in 'up and out'
Do tell me which of these three worked for you

JeffisZac

Apr 1, 2019
Walk around the tower and you will find him. Didn't the event guide show anything?
Nope, i even have the schedule from jinx and the only time he shows up is in the morning when i can't do anything to progress. I'm just going to assume that i'll have to restart which is annoying considering i started for the first time yesterday

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Nope, i even have the schedule from jinx and the only time he shows up is in the morning when i can't do anything to progress. I'm just going to assume that i'll have to restart which is annoying considering i started for the first time yesterday
share the save file. I will check if it's a bug

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Ok i haven't put one on here before so let me know if i need to do anything to the file
Complete cyborg's second event.
get the soap from his room and meet him in basement at evening.
Then complete terra's event. you will get a text from her. then beastboy and jinx's events will be available.
Added more hints to complete cyborg's event as well. Will be updated in next version
Have fun

JeffisZac

Apr 1, 2019
Complete cyborg's second event.
get the soap from his room and meet him in basement at evening.
Then complete terra's event. you will get a text from her. then beastboy and jinx's events will be available.
Added more hints to complete cyborg's event as well. Will be updated in next version
Have fun
Awesome, thanks

Kloyd

Dec 6, 2020
If you have used developer mode before completing required friend events, it may trigger some bugs.
If you haven't used dev mode. use the event guide in mc room.
Also Raven at night will be in 'up and out'
Do tell me which of these three worked for you
Thanks. I had to restart my whole game. It was probably the bug gotten before completing required friend events

Reactions: MUPLUR

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
Man playing this game it went from optimistic enjoyment to absolute frustration.

First I got stuck early in mission 1 where the phone guide tell you to "check the warehouse" but the scene with those blondes triggered after like 20th try.
Then after I discovered Blackfire under the trapdoor and you need to buy her a medkit. But I barely have any money because of that thot app (I kinda assumed its free because there was no indication of the amount of cash I was loosing).

So I went to grind the Robin training like the written guide says but it doesn´t seem like he´ll give me any more money after like 7th training.
And to top it all the shopping app Ba-zket doesn´t work anymore.

How to progress in this messy situation? Does anyone know?

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Man playing this game it went from optimistic enjoyment to absolute frustration.

First I got stuck early in mission 1 where the phone guide tell you to "check the warehouse" but the scene with those blondes triggered after like 20th try.
Then after I discovered Blackfire under the trapdoor and you need to buy her a medkit. But I barely have any money because of that thot app (I kinda assumed its free because there was no indication of the amount of cash I was loosing).

So I went to grind the Robin training like the written guide says but it doesn´t seem like he´ll give me any more money after like 7th training.
And to top it all the shopping app Ba-zket doesn´t work anymore.

How to progress in this messy situation? Does anyone know?
This is the first time I hear about this. Warehouse and blondes has to trigger instantly right after you go with beastboy. Can you tell what did you exactly do to miss the trigger? If you tell, I can fix it

About the thot app 'Queen', Beastboy said it trades nudes for money, twice.
On another note: Queen app is a parody of OnlyFans. So it will just take money

And what you mean shopping app Ba-zket work anymore?

To progress the messy situation, I will say, Restart the game, and read the texts. There is also an event guide in MC's room. It will give you hints on what to do in events. And for missions you have 'Go!' application.
other note: Some early hints were made vague to boost the player to think

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
This is the first time I hear about this. Warehouse and blondes has to trigger instantly right after you go with beastboy. Can you tell what did you exactly do to miss the trigger? If you tell, I can fix it

About the thot app 'Queen', Beastboy said it trades nudes for money, twice.
On another note: Queen app is a parody of OnlyFans. So it will just take money

And what you mean shopping app Ba-zket work anymore?

To progress the messy situation, I will say, Restart the game, and read the texts. There is also an event guide in MC's room. It will give you hints on what to do in events. And for missions you have 'Go!' application.
other note: Some early hints were made vague to boost the player to think
Warehouse scene didn´t trigger instantly. I went with Beastboy to Miko´s office and than I went from outside of the skyscraper back to HQ instead to the warehouse. Next day when I went to the warehouse nothing happened. The same inside of it or on the beach. Then randomly on like 15th+ day in the morning the scene has triggered outside the warehouse and Beastboy was with me again.

I might have fucked up somehow because I clicked through some of the dialogs too fast and activated the developer thing on the bed but the guide told me to "check the warehouse". And I was checking it out regularly.

Now whats holding me back is 1. money and 2. Ba-zket not working. When I click on the icon it doesn´t open at all.
Also can you clarify how to make money with Robin? Do I have to train with him X amount of times so he gives me 900 bucks again?

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Warehouse scene didn´t trigger instantly. I went with Beastboy to Miko´s office and than I went from outside of the skyscraper back to HQ instead to the warehouse. Next day when I went to the warehouse nothing happened. The same inside of it or on the beach. Then randomly on like 15th+ day in the morning the scene has triggered outside the warehouse and Beastboy was with me again.

I might have fucked up somehow because I clicked through some of the dialogs too fast and activated the developer thing on the bed but the guide told me to "check the warehouse". And I was checking it out regularly.

Now whats holding me back is 1. money and 2. Ba-zket not working. When I click on the icon it doesn´t open at all.
Also can you clarify how to make money with Robin? Do I have to train with him X amount of times so he gives me 900 bucks again?
Found what you missed. You should've gone there at noon. MC and BB talk to miko and time passed to noon.

For love / harem route - Shouldn't activate dev mode until all friend events completed.

Robin give money only once. You have to work for Miko to earn money. And not sure about Ba-zket issue. never had that problem before and the code is not wrong anywhere
Best thing to do is restart the game. That's the only thing can help you best now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Unreal434

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
Found what you missed. You should've gone there at noon. MC and BB talk to miko and time passed to noon.

For love / harem route - Shouldn't activate dev mode until all friend events completed.

Robin give money only once. You have to work for Miko to earn money. And not sure about Ba-zket issue. never had that problem before and the code is not wrong anywhere
Best thing to do is restart the game. That's the only thing can help you best now.
Ok thank you, I kinda did play the game like an idiot. I´ll restart it.
But here´s my save. Maybe it might help if look into the app issue.

Reactions: MUPLUR
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes