BigThrob

Jan 3, 2021
Tell me the bug, I will fix it
It won't trigger no matter which of the areas i go to get her event to trigger even talking to her doesn't work. (I was following the guide to make sure i'm not glue sniffingly dumb even made)

for added context this is the last event before i have done all of the 0.3 content (I have the newest version just where i am at content wise)

edit: looking at it through a save editor it looks like one of the triggers for the events is already flipped. terraf7s1

Thanks for the quick response by the way

Last edited:

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
It won't trigger no matter which of the areas i go to get her event to trigger even talking to her doesn't work. (I was following the guide to make sure i'm not glue sniffingly dumb even made)

for added context this is the last event before i have done all of the 0.3 content (I have the newest version just where i am at content wise)

edit: looking at it through a save editor it looks like one of the triggers for the events is already flipped. terraf7s1

Thanks for the quick response by the way
If you already enabled terraf7s1, you just have to go to cyborg's room.
I added the hints for future versions.

Babino102

Dec 22, 2019
Haha! Thanks, man. Your message is more interesting to reply.

I know I can't please everyone, man. I don't try to do that anymore. I did some in Book 5. I am not doing it in XIX.
XIX is just another story I wanted to make. But somehow I make everything controversial. Maybe it's because I don't know 'how' to do the stuff without triggering people.
I only want to make the game with a good story, great sex scenes, pleasant gameplay to enjoy.

For Book 5 - I wanted to make a trainer game.
For XIX - I wanted to make a love game.
Yet they have a story, characters, and their own way of doing things. And Of course I will make a "Swinging orgy" game. I even decided the universe for it and wrote the intro. I like it so far. You will get to play them in future as well.

I always attempt different stuff and tries to learn it, man. I know it affects my patreon income and I barely make a living. But I am making XIX the way I want to. That's why I put that many friendship events and drew lot of chibi scenes which not many asked.

If people yell 'NTR, let them be. They can't stop me from what I do. I want to learn. I will learn. And whenever I make a trainer game, you will know what's going to happen to the bad girls.

YES, Man. I will do it!

And I believe you will like the future updates. Both Love route and Lust/Harem route, I want to make them greater. It is a challenge to me. And I love to do my best to win
Also, I suggest you add some kind of active quest tracker to the game. Pressing so much through the menus is not very enjoyable. A fixed "what to do now" always shown in the corner would be a huge improvement.

I know there's a note/there's some app to track progress, but menus are kind of slow, and you already need to click a lot just to move around for very little reward.

Gameplay feels based on an outdated model that few people enjoy nowadays. Clicking/clicking/checking where a character is in the right daytime for a couple of extra dialogue lines 100 times is a bit not fun. Games did this in 2016, but it doesn't feel good now.

Maybe speeding up transitions from scene to scene and adding wasd/arrow key movement to the game could improve it a little bit.

This reminds me of a certain unity game "Something Unlimited". Due to lots of clicking for little reward and little dialogues between clicking, it makes playing frustrating. And many other players agree with it. It just click, wait, click, click, wait, click, click, wait, click, click, wait, click, click, wait, click, click, wait, click, click, wait, click, click, wait, click, click, wait, click, click, wait, click, click, wait, click, click, wait, click, click, wait, read 2 message boxes...

100% lots of players quit in frustration.

Menus don't navigate too well too. That's why I suggest active quest tracker always be available in the corner of the screen.
You need to aim your mouse on a small button, click it, it expands, then navigate again, click it, then repeat it again to close the inventory.

It would be much better if it was possible to open inventory and keep it open, if there were hotkeys for it, and you could just close it by "esc" button or clicking on the screen outside inventory line.

It's tiresome considering how many times you need to interact with slow unintuitive menus right now.

Reactions: Hent_M and Folomo

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Also, I suggest you add some kind of active quest tracker to the game. Pressing so much through the menus is not very enjoyable. A fixed "what to do now" always shown in the corner would be a huge improvement.

I know there's a note/there's some app to track progress, but menus are kind of slow, and you already need to click a lot just to move around for very little reward.

Gameplay feels based on an outdated model that few people enjoy nowadays. Clicking/clicking/checking where a character is in the right daytime for a couple of extra dialogue lines 100 times is a bit not fun. Games did this in 2016, but it doesn't feel good now.

Maybe speeding up transitions from scene to scene and adding wasd/arrow key movement to the game could improve it a little bit.

This reminds me of a certain unity game "Something Unlimited". Due to lots of clicking for little reward and little dialogues between clicking, it makes playing frustrating. And many other players agree with it. It just click, wait, click, click, wait, click, click, wait, click, click, wait, click, click, wait, click, click, wait, click, click, wait, click, click, wait, click, click, wait, click, click, wait, click, click, wait, click, click, wait, click, click, wait, read 2 message boxes...

100% lots of players quit in frustration.

Menus don't navigate too well too. That's why I suggest active quest tracker always be available in the corner of the screen.
You need to aim your mouse on a small button, click it, it expands, then navigate again, click it, then repeat it again to close the inventory.

It would be much better if it was possible to open inventory and keep it open, if there were hotkeys for it, and you could just close it by "esc" button or clicking on the screen outside inventory line.

It's tiresome considering how many times you need to interact with slow unintuitive menus right now.
There are two trackers in the game For both missions and events. And they are not much complicated to access.
Mission: Mobile -> Go!
Events: The Notes above bed in MC's room.
There are some hints missing for events, but I am adding them whenever I get a report.

To be honest, I didn't want to add them in the first place. I wanted people to experience the game with being full minded. But I had to add it since most people didn't go for it.

XIX is a calm and mellow, love game. Something I want to experience. That's why it's being softcore with the girls too.

In my next game, I will put the tracker to be accessed in one click. I will think about WASD/arrow key movements too. I have to see what kind of experience they hold and how/where they fit perfectly.

I don't understand why you want to keep your inventory open. Why?

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
randomly decided to check this out
Uhh not sure if i've done something wrong or if i went too fast but i can no longer do the beastboy events to unlock his friendship? he no longer appears in the tower during the day besided the morning where he is asleep and you can't wake him up
did this ever get resolved? i cant seem to find a resolution and seem to be in a similar situation.

egamer557

Jan 19, 2019
Question:To start any harem route events after the party do you need to use the developer thing or should they have unlocked by themselves cause no events are available after the party until i use the developer options

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Question:To start any harem route events after the party do you need to use the developer thing or should they have unlocked by themselves cause no events are available after the party until i use the developer options
For the harem to open with the girls, You should've mean to them. In Psychic empathy, if you get 4 or 5 hearts, their harem route won't open. Developer mode reduces the likeness and change your path towards harem

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
emm then why do i seem to have gotten that?
Oh! I thought you asked for a solution. It's not a bug, It's a story choice. There was a solution explained in this thread for that issue. That can help you out.
I will see if the hints are added, and if not, I will add them and release the fixed version next week.

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
The date option only appears to me when i have insufficient funds, is there a way to solve it?
for which girl it happens? And does it happen in harem route or love route? (You can check that in developer mode)

Cqualquer

Jan 1, 2022
for which girl it happens? And does it happen in harem route or love route? (You can check that in developer mode)
I think all of them, it's happening with raven,miko and starfire from what i have seen, it happens on the harem route.

Babino102

Dec 22, 2019
I don't understand why you want to keep your inventory open. Why?
It just adds to the game UI feeling slow.
It just takes too long waiting time every time you click on it. Maybe it's just me, but I think a super quick slide allowing seamless Open>Click>Close without waiting this much extra time between would work better.

45646546456.gif

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
It just adds to the game UI feeling slow.
It just takes too long waiting time every time you click on it. Maybe it's just me, but I think a super quick slide allowing seamless Open>Click>Close without waiting this much extra time between would work better.

View attachment 2515236
I actually asked Akanoes to make that sliding feature. Maybe in next game I will see what I can do with easy inventory

Reactions: Babino102

coleb1555

Nov 14, 2018
Is there a better way to get money, or a code for money? Doing the office work every day can be a pain and it is for very little pay off in my opinion.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes